What's new

Chinese woman looking for ‘runaway boyfriend’ taken into protective custody

Dear Fakhr love is every thing the real love Ishq e haqiqi start with love of a girl and ends up on Haqiqi pls do read Ish Ka ain by Aleem ul Haq Haqi.

Only a tharki's Ishq e Haqiqi would need a girl to start as Ishq e Mijazi and then convert to Haqiqi where he goes full retard with a beard , a shawl and surma in his eyes. :sick:

My reply was about your harsh(yet true) comment i too side with dolly though she was foolish for trusting him in matters where money got involved
She is not fool trust is the first thing in love he broke trust he don't have even aimaan and true believe in Allah. Anybody true believer of Allah can't break trust. Kisi ka Dil mat todo Dil mien Khuda rehta hey. And remember Haqooq Ullah m,eans namaz roza haj zakaat Allah can forgive but if you hurt somebody Allah will not forgive u until that person forgives you this called Haqooq ul Ibaad.

so sad... reality is we are so conveniently tell lies when giving compliments and escalate so much even after first meetings that this is bound to happen... like on first date... "i love you"
and we don't care of our own words... but in outside world, people abide by their words....anyway boy should be punished somehow

Only a tharki's Ishq e Haqiqi would need a girl to start as Ishq e Mijazi and then convert to Haqiqi where he goes full retard with a beard , a shawl and surma in his eyes. :sick:
Then he starts to listen to Tariq Jameel,s sermons intead of romantic ghazals and criticizes mosad paid agents for making movies like JPNA and Karachi to Lahore :rofl:

She is not fool trust is the first thing in love he broke trust he don't have even aimaan and true believe in Allah. Anybody true believer of Allah can't break trust. Kisi ka Dil mat todo Dil mien Khuda rehta hey. And remember Haqooq Ullah m,eans namaz roza haj zakaat Allah can forgive but if you hurt somebody Allah will not forgive u until that person forgives you this called Haqooq ul Ibaad.
Thats the thing love makes you blind to what the other person is doing to you it makes you never question their intention:frown:
˙¨¨¨¨˙¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Us kay baad wo sunday ko darwazay par porey Tablighi party kay saath aye gaa aur lambay choray lecture kay baad ap ko saath lejaye ga aur aap 30 minute maghrib tak logoan kay gharoan kay chakar katein gay
@Color_Less_Sky

@fakhre mirpur
I am was in love 1st year at UET so badly we fight broke up and still feel remember her.
Yeh Sach hai koi nahien marta kisi ki Judai mien, Per Khuda kisi ko kisi se magar juda na karay.

Ab tou uskey naam per bhi koi Jazbaa beydaar nahien hota..Adaa herr gham hameysha paydaar nahien hota.
:(

lol, Amin Sajid, you're in trouble, son. Imagine Amin Sajid's face seeing Dolly on National TV and police looking for him. lol

Amin be like:

View attachment 269294

The above gif's from a Canadian show - Trailer Park Boys. Brilliant comedy.

Lmao.. Azzhole is already getting alot of publicity on all Pak Tv channels... He's already screwed !

Then he starts to listen to Tariq Jameel,s sermons intead of romantic ghazals and criticizes mosad paid agents for making movies like JPNA and Karachi to Lahore :rofl:

Thats the thing love makes you blind to what the other person is doing to you it makes you never question their intention:frown:
˙¨¨¨¨˙¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Us kay baad wo sunday ko darwazay par porey Tablighi party kay saath aye gaa aur lambay choray lecture kay baad ap ko saath lejaye ga aur aap 30 minute maghrib tak logoan kay gharoan kay chakar katein gay
@Color_Less_Sky

:D

How people digest all this love yar, I lost lots of my head hair (genetically I should have thick head hair) because my close friends turned to being majnoo in young phases of their lives and their sad stories of zalim samaj I had to bear with all of that.

@fakhre mirpur
I am was in love 1st year at UET so badly we fight broke up and still feel remember her.
Yeh Sach hai koi nahien marta kisi ki Judai mien, Per Khuda kisi ko kisi se magar juda na karay.

Ab tou uskey naam per bhi koi Jazbaa beydaar nahien hota..Adaa herr gham hameysha paydaar nahien hota.

That was a crush .. Not love.. I've seen ppl get completely fked after losing somebody... My senior and roommate in university .. That guys whole life was screwed.. And in 3 years I've never seen his "happy".. Smiled sometimes yes.. But you can see the hurt in him.

:D

How people digest all this love yar, I lost lots of my head hair (genetically I should have thick head hair) because my close friends turned to being majnoo in young phases of their lives and their sad stories of zalim samaj I had to bear with all of that.
:rofl:

@fakhre mirpur

Ah december 201* when i almost committed suicide ,the last words get etched in your brain for ever but you have to move on and carry yourself forward and lock up your super emotional side forever

@fakhre mirpur

404500.jpg

"woh tujh se bichray to jee na pain gay
kamal ka waham tha, bukhar tak na hua" :) :P same story...
@DESERT FIGHTER
no bro that was love... but love fades away with time... its like a plant.. either u can nourish it or let it die.. it depends..
crush is more like when somebody/something appeals or attract you...

@fakhre mirpur
btw Asrrar song i was referring to is this

Just to change the sad topic @fakhre mirpur Since your Gujjar munda GF nou ki gift dita si
1- Pathi
2- Dudh da Glass
3- Ya do Anday
:rofl:

"woh tujh se bichray to jee na pain ga
kamal ka waham tha, bukhar tak na hua" :) :P same story...
@DESERT FIGHTER
no bro that was love... but love fades away with time... its like a plant.. wither u can nourish him or let it die.. it depends..

@fakhre mirpur
btw Asrrar song i was referring to is this
Mitay Mitay se lafz dill ki kafiayt bata gey...Tumhara khat tha jabja ansooun se dula howa..

I am out of this thread I have been very conscious about preserving my rest of head hairs. Majnua d khair huway.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom