What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

Turkey has one of the most powerful armies in the the world.

If india were to go against Turkey face-to-face, a lack of toilets wouldn't be the only concern for bharat mata

Your 2 billion "strong" Ummah is helpless and impotent against a small country of 6 million.

Don't think your geedarh bhabhkis impress anyone. ;)

Last edited:

We have bigger balls to mess with USA .. Their diplomats are harassed by our cops every other day ..google it... We stopped NATO supplies (u got tht much balls kiddo)? You can't even do jack against the Chinese.

<MOD EDIT> REMOVED REFERENCE TO POST BY A SUICIDE TROLL <MOD EDIT>

Last edited by a moderator:
stay on topic beta
we saw who's bitch you are when you canceled the Iranian oil deal
Come back and reply when you would be proud enough to fly your own country's flag in your profile.

Lthey seem to be doing exactly tht to you as we speak .. Sad reality ...[/USER]
Oye kanu report karda paye aa ... kithe ta troll karan de pai !!! :p:

I giggled when I read the title "chinese-troops-enter-25-km-deep-into-indian-territory"

Deep into. hahahahahha just can't stop.

PLA "erects"..... Tents deep into india..:lol:

The titles are amusing..lol

Anybody can enter in your territory using helicopter..You people is noway near to our concern ..China is our concern..We like being peaceful so we hardly reply..You Muslim even working so hard to linking up 'Hinditva' to this topic..Get a life stone age pedo religious maniac ....

Last time indian helicopter tried we released him as a "goodwill" gesture after a few hours .. The one before tht is displayed in skardu.. You are welcome to try tht... You can't do jack against PLA .. You'd be ... Ur pants when facing USA

Free people my foot. Of all the ex colonies, Indians remain most subservient to the west and that is why west loves them,
Really india is alway ready to show there middle finger to West.we are against them in cold war and presently the part of Brics which new world order.

Free people my foot. Of all the ex colonies, Indians remain most subservient to the west and that is why west loves them,

I think nobody beats your subservience. Sweating it out in the sweatshops, wiping those screens like a robot for 12 hours with n-Hexane, saluting those passing cars... ;)

articleLarge.jpg

Even after the shameless impotence shown in Gaza and 50000 Pakistanis killed by terrorists, these shameless people still show their "bravery" on the kaffir internet.

Never in real life. ;)

Impotent "kafir" talkin abt terrorism while Chinese soldiers are sitting in his country ...

I think nobody beats your subservience. Sweating it out in the sweatshops, wiping those screens like a robot for 12 hours with n-Hexane, saluting those passing cars... ;)

articleLarge.jpg

You just defined yourself "Apu"..

Really india is alway ready to show there middle finger to West.we are against them in cold war and presently the part of Brics which new world order.
During cold war you were sitting in ussrs lap.. Remember?

This incursion is from the international border or the LAC?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom