What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

you started about number m8, i just corrected your stats, you are obsessed about India losing in 62, i corrected you with 67, for which you don't have an answer
AFA war goes, our economy doesn't ask for a war and neither does china's but i guess it can only be understood by educated people
There is a difference between a war and a skirmish..or you still don't get it?I guess you guys are still so traumatised that you take offence on 62..what else should I call it?Hindi-chini bhai bhai boxing match?:D
China can wage a war,unlike India.For heavens sake China's currency reserve is greater than the entire Indian GDP.This especially true against India whose soldiers will desert or run away again as fast as they can just as they did in 62...oops hindi chini bhai bhai boxing match.

There is a difference between a war and a skirmish..or you still don't get it?I guess you guys are still so traumatised that you take offence on 62..what else should I call it?Hindi-chini bhai bhai boxing match?:D
China can wage a war,unlike India.For heavens sake China's currency reserve is greater than the entire Indian GDP.This especially true against India whose soldiers will desert or run away again as fast as they can just as they did in 62...oops hindi chini bhai bhai boxing match.
Post reported False flag

Post reported False flag
Trust me I don't love the Indian flag as well and won't mind if it got replaced with some other one.Preferably PRC one.
BTW I am not talking of this forum but real life,with AP/south tibet of course.

Trust me I don't love the Indian flag as well and won't mind if it got replaced with some other one.Preferably PRC one.
Like any one cares about you Bot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where are India's MKIs, Mirages, those Special Forces and Arjun tank?

If you can't defend your soverignity, keep those toys in a museum.

Why do you not check in red zone of Islamabad?

Where are India's MKIs, Mirages, those Special Forces and Arjun tank?

If you can't defend your soverignity, keep those toys in a museum.

Why do you not check in red zone of Islamabad?

You can always immigrate to China and seek their citizenship.

The difference in perception of boundary leads to this issues..........

India claims Mcmohan line is boundary while China claims boundary lot more south.....

Lets hope border issue is completely settled in next 5 yr so that India can concentrate on economy

Last edited:
Lol, so u really believe this 25km BS? Than u have serious problem of border control I suppose, Isn't the sino India broder heavily guarded? just how can a foreign troop enter 25km into ur territory? Stop play victim card and exaggerate the facts.

You cannot heavily guard a border that is yet to be delineated. Our perceprion of the border and the chinese perception overlaps at many points along the LAC and McMahon line, foremost being in Chushul.

The fact that neither the Chinese nor Indians are exchanging any gun-fire should be an indication of the level of hostilities. If India is weak, then why have the Chinese troops regularly left their place and retreated even when no shots were fired?

There is a difference between a war and a skirmish..or you still don't get it?I
you called it minor kid, deaths on chinese side crossed 800 soldiers, plus they had to retreat

guess you guys are still so traumatised that you take offence on 62..what else should I call it?Hindi-chini bhai bhai boxing match?:D.
More than us being traumatized, we don't want another war, does nothing for the economy ! Hard for a war-monger like you to understand i guess ?

China can wage a war,unlike India..
Yes it can ... does it want too ??
I don't think so ... china is further looking for economic stability and are in minor economic crises themselves

For heavens sake China's currency reserve is greater than the entire Indian GDP.
Look at their debt too kid, its 3 trillion worth of debt plus all public sector companies in china are indebt

This especially true against India whose soldiers will desert or run away again as fast as they can just as they did in 62...oops hindi chini bhai bhai boxing match.

correction, indian soldier didn't run away, they did not get reinforcements because Nehru pissed in his pants !
If you say they ran away, 68 and 89 should have swung in china's favor too kid !
Get a life and start using your brains sometimes, it might do yourself a favor

No .. Thts why NATO supplies were banned for 1 year .. US (super power) apologized....
What about your ambassador getting her anus n vagina thoroughly searched by Americans? Wonder if they even gave a fk abt india..000ps nope.

@Chak Bamu @Aeronaut. @WebMaster. Pay a little visit.

Lets not forget it took them 1 year for the apology sir !!
US concedes responsiblity for Nato airstrike - Telegraph >> refused to say sorry
Clinton apologizes to Pakistan for airstrike deaths, says supply lines to re-open | Fox News
Said sorry

In case of India issue moved forward in a month ! Without strings attached !!

No .. Thts why NATO supplies were banned for 1 year .. US (super power) apologized....
What about your ambassador getting her anus n vagina thoroughly searched by Americans? Wonder if they even gave a fk abt india..000ps nope.

@Chak Bamu @Aeronaut. @WebMaster. Pay a little visit.

Don't worry abt Pak army .. Worry abt the next meal .. Low life shit.

You calling other low life shit??? But your life and language not seems different.

@WebMaster just look this post of elite member of PDF

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom