What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

predator-7.jpg

China%20banner%20Ladakh%20incursion_0_0_0_0.jpg

Death of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Btw, with the following reply of yours, you admit that you can't do jack about China.......... btw, I'm a realist, I know we can't do shit about Yanks, they are an overwhelming force....... it's about time you also understand that China is in an another league...........

Oh yes, industrially they are far superior to India. But militarily not exactly in a different league.

And similar incidents occur vis a vis the Chinese side of the border and Indian patrols. The difference between this case and that of Pakistan is that that Chinese intrusions are restricted to flag waving, rock painting and the one off tent raising instead of drone attacks and helicopter raids.

Where are India's MKIs, Mirages, those Special Forces and Arjun tank?

If you can't defend your soverignity, keep those toys in a museum.
There is somthing known as deterrent policy which both of us signed
Hence war isnt an option, but china is surely violating the pact
Don't worry, i am sure economic blockade would make its way

after so many years, Indian still haven't get used to it, still cry like abandoned pet,lol, live with it.....

No u would take it n enjoy it ... Not the first time .. Sing man.
enjoy ??
this matter has been taken up with china
Premier assured this won't happen
hence two things are happening
Either PLA isn't under CPC control or chinese Premier is lying
any which way, the assurance was given a month back hence under the new govt stance would change

after so many years, Indian still haven't get used to it, still cry like abandoned pet,lol, live with it.....
we believe when a premier of a country says that they want peace they say it with their hearts
This is the first the we seen a premier of a country lying

we believe when a premier of a country says that they want peace they say it with their hearts
This is the first the we seen a premier of a country lying
Both army have been playing this kind of game for decades, just we never cry like u, or u really believe Indian side is purely innocent? We don't just do that for fun.

Where are India's MKIs, Mirages, those Special Forces and Arjun tank?

If you can't defend your soverignity, keep those toys in a museum.

I think, Pakistan should use similarly just like China intrusions regularly. :D

Dude, different scenarios......... tell RA&W to start some sort of insurgency in China, and then observe getting bombed to the stone age...........

We did both to the US of A, and are still here to tell you the story............

China does not have the capability to bomb India to the stone age without the same occurring to them.

China does have the capability to cause India to suffer a military defeat.

The deltaP of Pakistan and the US >> the same for China and India.

edit: the incorrectly spelled Squadron Leader tag on my jacket is really peeving me off.

India had to remind Chinese their position again...
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Chola Incident 1967: China gets a Bloody Nose - Bubblews

indian troops been trying many times, but Chinese understand their own language. Let IA given free hand to let Chinese understand what they understand better ...

India gives China taste of its own medicine by resorting to aggressive patrols

In a series of protests over the past few weeks, Beijing has complained that the Indian Army was resorting to aggressive patrols - coming too close to the Chinese boats and engaging them. Besides handing over protest notes at the border personnel meeting, the Chinese have also conveyed the message at diplomatic level.

Read more at: India gives China taste of its own medicine by resorting to aggressive patrols : North, News - India Today

Last edited:

India gives China taste of its own medicine by resorting to aggressive patrols

In a series of protests over the past few weeks, Beijing has complained that the Indian Army was resorting to aggressive patrols - coming too close to the Chinese boats and engaging them. Besides handing over protest notes at the border personnel meeting, the Chinese have also conveyed the message at diplomatic level.

Read more at: India gives China taste of its own medicine by resorting to aggressive patrols : North, News - India Today

you started cry louder when IA do something..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom