What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

No apologies from USA for cavity searching devyani .. Infact there were fear tht they would re open the case.
spare me that ignorance
They have apologized for the whole incident
They even tried to withdraw the case, the attorney wants a retry ... and both of us know what will happen in the retry friend !

don't worry amir-ul-mushrikeen modi will save the day :yay:

This non news seems to have made some people very happy. It is almost a robot like reaction.

All the Ummah impotence in Gaza and 50,000 Pakistanis killed by terrorists has been washed away because of this "intrusion" in a disputed un-demarcated border. ;)

spare me that ignorance
They have apologized for the whole incident
They even tried to withdraw the case, the attorney wants a retry ... and both of us know what will happen in the retry friend !

Post a link..:D

P.S:friendly firing incident vs embarassing the "largest democracy" n new bffs ambassador who supposedly had immunity ... So much for the macho bullshit.

This non news seems to have made some people very happy. It is almost a robot like reaction.

Nah .. Just showing you the mirror..

All the Ummah impotence in Gaza and 50,000 Pakistanis killed by terrorists has been washed away because of this "intrusion" in a disputed un-demarcated border. ;)

Way to go now Chinese will say sorry n leave..the impotent hinduvtas :lol:

Well done.

No your Khalifa-E-Islam Baghdadi will do that. ;)
He will also make you his boy/I mean sec of non muslim affairs.;)

cut that crap & stay on topic!

everyone knows he is a Cia / Mossad agent ... read the Snowden revelations if you can read

So what is the Ummah doing about it?

Letting an agent run away with it? That is further proof of what I said, no? ;)

Post a link..:D

P.S:friendly firing incident vs embarassing the "largest democracy" n new bffs ambassador who supposedly had immunity ... So much for the macho bullshit.

Well to be fair She did sign a false document
secondly she was released and left the country
Lets not get into mud slinging ... an CIA agent in pakistan was made a diplomat and then flown out ! You and me both know how US needs to be nipped in the but, I am glad india atleast stood its ground

AFA pakistan goes, pakistan had an opportunity for bargain, current war on terror made pakistan suffer economic looses, pakistan should have sought appropriate compensation

<p>
This&nbsp;non&nbsp;news&nbsp;seems&nbsp;to&nbsp;have&nbsp;made&nbsp;some&nbsp;people&nbsp;very&nbsp;happy.&nbsp;It&nbsp;is&nbsp;almost&nbsp;a&nbsp;robot&nbsp;like&nbsp;reaction. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>All&nbsp;the&nbsp;Ummah&nbsp;impotence&nbsp;in&nbsp;Gaza&nbsp;and&nbsp;50,000&nbsp;Pakistanis&nbsp;killed&nbsp;by&nbsp;terrorists&nbsp;has&nbsp;been&nbsp;washed&nbsp;away&nbsp;because&nbsp;of&nbsp;this&nbsp;&quot;intrusion&quot;&nbsp;in&nbsp;a&nbsp;disputed&nbsp;un-demarcated&nbsp;border.&nbsp;;)
</p><p><br /></p>
i am ready to fight with Isreal soooooooo what are you waiting for Def .
so VINOD2070 when you serve last day of ISREAL.....

That's a lot of talk coming from a country that has midget nations all around it.

Turkey has one of the most powerful armies in the the world.

If india were to go against Turkey face-to-face, a lack of toilets wouldn't be the only concern for bharat mata

You can always immigrate to China and seek their citizenship.
Sorry,I am not leaving the land of my ancestors like you did.If PRC captures AP/south tibet..all well and good.If it doesn't,fine as well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom