What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

Kurds do it everday to Turkey....and preety soon they'll have their own independent country....

Oh and it will save the day for India . Right

hmmm chinkies at it again
Wonder why standard procedures are being adhered too
soldiers on the ground should be given some flexibility

Who will give that flexibility ? Indian army chief or Indian PM Modi?

We have bigger balls to mess with USA .. Their diplomats are harassed by our cops every other day ..google it... We stopped NATO supplies (u got tht much balls kiddo)? You can't even do jack against the Chinese.

Lthey seem to be doing exactly tht to you as we speak .. Sad reality ... @Chak Bamu
Still begging for their aid .its not long time back when some pakistani member's are getting amused to use use US funds for buying Russian helos. Truth they can any time invade your border kill your citizens in drones strikes and your establishment is just audience of there operations. Your gernals are alway keen on maintaining there records in Washington list.who are you to preaching us :D:D

The borders should be properly demarcated so mistakes like this wont happen so often.

Worthless slivers of land causing so much headache between half of humanity. Sigh.
Unlike immature comments from excited Pakistanis, this is a mature comment from a Chinese!! India and China have bigger things to do, so such things should be resolved gracefully.

Even after the shameless impotence shown in Gaza and 50000 Pakistanis killed by terrorists, these shameless people still show their "bravery" on the kaffir internet.

Never in real life. ;)

As usual your frustration shows you dont have an argument.

Anyway what do you say about Chinese Tents erection again deep into India?

Impotent "kafir" talkin abt terrorism while Chinese soldiers are sitting in his country ...

You just defined yourself "Apu"..

During cold war you were sitting in ussrs lap.. Remember?
Ussr was statergic partner we not always blindly supported them like you we opposed there action in Afgansitan,

"Last time indian helicopter tried we released him as a "goodwill" gesture after a few hours"..haha:eek:...Sick that you people talk on behalf of your lost daddy Chinese..We acceptt Chinese are way stronger than us but you people cracking joke on behalf of them...HAHA be civilized..Most of them hardly give a cr$p about you.... :enjoy:

@Chak Bamu. Suicide troll/multiple id insect troll hunter is back...!!

Sorry,I am not leaving the land of my ancestors like you did.If PRC captures AP/south tibet..all well and good.If it doesn't,fine as well.

Your ancestors fell down from a tree there? They too came from Africa like my ancestors. But that's not the point.

You clearly have a problem identifying yourself as Indian. Since you've already expressed your eagerness for identifying yourself as Chinese, it's only natural to suggest that you're free to move out and seek your goal in China. Why bring your ancestors or mine in picture?

As usual your frustration shows you dont have an argument.

Anyway what do you say about Chinese Tents erection again deep into India?

Interesting choice of word by a parda-nasheen khatoon. ;)

I say that we have to really see if this is a sensationalist news. These incidents keep on happening on both sides as the border is not properly demarcated.

They are dealt with all the time, I just hope the border issue gets sorted out soon. I am sure it will be done in a few years time.

The individual incident is no more than a minor nuisance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom