What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

Because this land belonged to my ancestors and now to us,my people..their descendants.Whichever state we are part of the land belongs to that state.If you are so hurt by our rejection of you,just ask your leaders to let go of the territory.I wonder how seriously they will take you.

Who's the 'we' here? You aren't speaking for anyone here but yourself. My suggestion too was to you specifically, not your tribe. If you're butthurt over being an Indian, leave India. Having multiple identities is not new or uncommon to any Indian. I'm a Kannadiga and Indian at the same time. It's your idiocy if you think that being an Abotani does not make you Indian.

So that mean any one is allowed to kill your people if he has money?
It's called pardon .. Diat law.. The life of the convicted can be spared by the legal heirs of the victim in the court of law...

Not sure devyani ever got justice.. She got the Lon arm of the US law though..:(

What you provided to USA when they killed your so many soldiers apart from a normal apology and that to after 6 months?

It was a sad incident of frndly firing .. Just few day back several NATO soldiers also died in such an incident .. As for an apology .. It's a war and as bring USA n NATO to its knees begging for an apology .. Can you ever think of something like tht? You are so gutless tht you can't do anything against the Chinese .. Yet you harp tht 2 font war nonsense.. What a joke.

@Chak Bamu. Bhai see these lowlife Love to talk abt salalah incident .. Ainkou dek k mujhay aik dost ki punjabi misal yaad ati hai .."b..nd which goun nahin kawoun nu sanya".. Hope you said it right.

Last edited:
@RazPaK & @Trev - Please stop trolling one another. I have deleted your last few posts. Now break it and clean your language.

abye nahi. wo kia kehtay hain tissue vissue rag shug, botal shotal . lagta ha teray 12 baj gay nain

You should as Press Trust of India :) They are the ones breaking this news.
Press trust of india is not a official authority to speak on this matter but Indian army if you read the last para you will find the denial by IA spokesman himself. There is not a single media channel even small ones reporting this incident till now

Who's the 'we' here? You aren't speaking for anyone here but yourself. My suggestion too was to you specifically, not your tribe. If you're butthurt over being an Indian, leave India. Having multiple identities is not new or uncommon to any Indian. I'm a Kannadiga and Indian at the same time. It's your idiocy if you think that being an Abotani does not make you Indian.
Look who is talking about being buthurt!!:D:D
Someone who can't swallow that we,tani group and rest of AP/south tibet people don't like India(mainland and mainlanders).

Another feel good thread for Pakistanis... Glad to see u happy after such shameful mess at yr home.:agree:

Someone who can't swallow that we,tani group and rest of AP/south tibet people don't like India(mainland and mainlanders).
You don't even like us Punjabis?:(

You and who, again? How many of your so-called Leaders have spoken about wanting to become Chinese, again? Good luck convincing your tribe. But the door's always open for the likes of you. I'm sure Shanghai will welcome you with open arms.

Press trust of india is not a official authority to speak on this matter but Indian army if you read the last para you will find the denial by IA spokesman himself. There is not a single media channel even small ones reporting this incident till now

Media is not there to satisfy you media's job is to break the news. They cant make it up of its own.

Its up to you to question your govt or not accept it or reject it.

And yes i did read the last para but you missed he also added that its a not a demarcated border hence such incidents take place there is such a possibility it had happened.

You and who, again? How many of your so-called Leaders have spoken about wanting to become Chinese, again? Good luck convincing your tribe. But the door's always open for the likes of you. I'm sure Shanghai will welcome you with open arms.
I think Ninong Ering who called Ramdev baba a "bloody Indian dog" winning again and again will give you a hint of our views and opinions.Don't worry,we will co-operate with you mainlanders as long as it benefits us..until we can separate from you.

We are followers of grumpy cat,the great!!:partay:
Lol, I actually respect the fact that you hold your tribal identity in high regard. You need to ease on the anti-mainland rhetoric though, it hurts my feelings. :cry:

It's called pardon .. Diat law.. The life of the convicted can be spared by the legal heirs of the victim in the court of law...

Not sure devyani ever got justice.. She got the Lon arm of the US law though..:(

Surely that prove the so called diplomacy that any one can kill your people and get away unharmed. And about devyani, USA was forced to withdraw charges and now she is roaming freely in India. Just like Raymond davis in his country.

It was a sad incident of frndly firing .. Just few day back several NATO soldiers also died in such an incident .. As for an apology .. It's a war and as bring USA n NATO to its knees begging for an apology .. Can you ever think of something like tht? You are so gutless tht you can't do anything against the Chinese .. Yet you harp tht 2 font war nonsense.. What a joke.

gutless? These incident happens at LAC where no actual boundary present.

I no where found USA and Nato gone knees begging for apology? Even they said sorry after more then 6 months of incident.

Lol, I actually respect the fact that you hold your tribal identity in high regard. You need to ease on the anti-mainland rhetoric though, it hurts my feelings. :cry:
I don't have any problems with any group of people if they don't trouble us:toast_sign:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom