What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

Interesting choice of word by a parda-nasheen khatoon. ;)

If you have a dirty mind thats not my headache :)

I say that we have to really see if this is a sensationalist news. These incidents keep on happening on both sides as the border is not properly demarcated.

They are dealt with all the time, I just hope the border issue gets sorted out soon. I am sure it will be done in a few years time.

The individual incident is no more than a minor nuisance.

Good .
:) then why your burdened your brain with further frustration earlier.

:P kitni bar bola ha apki omar ka takaza ha thora demagh to thanda rakha karain nai to koi rag shag phat jaye gi kisi din phir bolo k Pakistanion ka kasoor ha

@Chak Bamu. Suicide troll/multiple id insect troll hunter is back...!!

I love to clean spam. That is the only power trip a mod can have. Just let me know whenever the lost puppy shows up. I'll be happy to oblige.

BTW I have not gone through the thread. I hope there are not too many troll posts. I would hate to spend half an hour weeding.

You mean Indian army wont need Modi's permission for that?
modi doesnt decided
at this small level, its the babu's or MoD official who look into the matter
IA has to speak to these officials
If the matter rises, defence minister and then prime minister are made aware of the situation seriousness

If you have a dirty mind thats not my headache :)

Good .
:) then why your burdened your brain with further frustration earlier.

:P kitni bar bola ha apki omar ka takaza ha thora demagh to thanda rakha karain nai to koi rag shag phat jaye gi kisi din phir bolo k Pakistanion ka kasoor ha

Shah rag? ;)

Your ancestors fell down from a tree there? They too came from Africa like my ancestors. But that's not the point.

You clearly have a problem identifying yourself as Indian. Since you've already expressed your eagerness for identifying yourself as Chinese, it's only natural to suggest that you're free to move out and seek your goal in China. Why bring your ancestors or mine in picture?
Because this land belonged to my ancestors and now to us,my people..their descendants.Whichever state we are part of the land belongs to that state.If you are so hurt by our rejection of you,just ask your leaders to let go of the territory.I wonder how seriously they will take you.

I love to clean spam. That is the only power trip a mod can have. Just let me know whenever the lost puppy shows up. I'll be happy to oblige.

BTW I have not gone through the thread. I hope there are not too many troll posts. I would hate to spend half an hour weeding.

Bro there are lots of em .. N they keep comin for more..

Thank you for your services .. The nation salutes you..:D

forget it man .. people there are waiting for Americans to pull it out of their strategic depth :p:

Bro we ain't waiting .. But you guys sure are for PLA to "pull out"..;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom