What's new

Featured Chinese Soldiers With Spears Approached Indian Positions

Things are far from Soviets in Afghanistan levels but this stuff probably still hurts the wallet a lot more because of all COVID-19 downturn
Its not just the Military expenditure
On the home front , India's production is down due to a) Covid b) internal disturbance( detriotion of law and order , national unity , social unrest) which hurts production and FDI C) Privatisation in india is actually going to destroy govt revenue stream. Its all a combination of these factors . Let us not forget that the indian union generates its profits from the southern indian states the most. Dont know how long the south will be happy to foot the bill in a north indian war. Make far more sense for the south to leave the union. Its far more econimically developed and has a perfect bufferzone ( Northern India) between Bangladesh, Pakistan China and the south itself. The bufferzone makes sure that no dispute develops and at the same time south can pursue good economic ties with these countries

I don’t claim to speak on the behalf of an entire country.
If you think that my post describing a threat escalation matrix that plots the relevant parameters involved in decision making - the perception of threat vs the room to manoeuvre/negotiate, is gibberish then I can’t help but give you an analogy to show the lack of sophistication your response to my post portrayed.
Out of curiosity, do BCG,McKinsey and Bain have offices in Pakistan?

McKinsey and BCG => Yes
Bain => No

China has rejected any and all further talks.View attachment 668073View attachment 668070View attachment 668074View attachment 668075View attachment 668072
Chinese Soldiers With Spears Approached Indian Positions, Told To Back Off
This is the first direct evidence of the mass use of medieval-style weapons of war by the Chinese army. Every single soldier is seen with spears and rifles in the images.
All IndiaReported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Deepshikha GhoshUpdated: September 08, 2020 11:21 pm IST
by Taboola

Chinese Soldiers With Spears Approached Indian Positions, Told To Back Off

Chinese soldiers armed with spears and rifles.

New Delhi:
A day after Chinese troops tried to close in on Indian positions on the South Bank of Ladakh's Pangong Lake, photos have emerged of the soldiers armed with spears and automatic rifles. The images are an indication that the Chinese may have intended to force a physical clash similar to June 15 at Galwan Valley, when 20 Indian soldiers died for the country.
This is the first direct evidence of the mass use of medieval-style weapons of war by the Chinese army. Every single soldier is seen with spears and rifles in the images.
On Monday, Chinese and Indian soldiers were within shooting distance in key hills occupied by India on the south bank of Pangong Lake, between Rechin La-Rezangla-Mukhpari and Magar Hill in South Pangong.
b2mt1k8g

Every single soldier is seen with spears and rifles in the images.
When Chinese soldiers came up to a position near Mukhpari, Indians troops shouted at them and showed their weapons, say sources. Indian soldiers on loud hailer warned of retaliation with gunfire if the Chinese crossed the Line of Actual Control (LAC). As the Chinese retreated, they fired a burst of warning shots.
Photos accessed by NDTV show Chinese soldiers standing near Indian positions of Rezang La and Mukhpari yesterday.
These soldiers tried to come onto Indian positions and some of them fired in the air.

Chinese troops have made several attempts to come up to Indian positions after India gained an advantage last month on key heights at Pangong Tso, a glacial lake at 14,000 feet. Despite the provocations, Indians have been able to hold onto their positions.

Sources say it was clear their intention was to potentially get into a skirmish with Indian soldiers like on June 20, when 20 soldiers were killed in action in a clash with the Chinese at Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh. China also suffered casualties but never confirmed any figure.
Earlier, there were two major incidents of Chinese provocation at Pangong Tso on August 29 and 31. India said the Chinese have been attempting to change status quo from a new area, the South Bank of Pangong. India was prepared and was able to ward off these attempts, said the government.

Absolutely awesome. Hail China.

The best way is to fire at them as we did now when they come in Lethal weapons. Any Chinese actions should be met with a disproportionate reaction. Expect a Chinese reaction to all this very soon, most probably will lead to heavy artillery fire along the border much like India - Pakistan situation.
So you are in favor of opening another war front-China, India.

Let me tell you, this time China is very serious about CPEC. For the safety of CPEC, China will respond heavily. if the current escalation become serious, your army, air force and navy will face major catastrophe, loosing major part of Ladakh. Do you think we Pakistanis will be sitting idle, no, we will engage you on the second front liberating Kashmir.

No i understand its their strategy. But just saying war between India and China will have negative repercussions on Pakistan. We are talking about two countries which make upto 40% or more of total population. One is a nation who have provided everyone with everything at cheap rate while other is a country in which most of the people don't toilet in their homes. A limited scale war is fine but when big weapons are brought in then things get messy. Just saying.

Look at it this way ... India is a bell on a Chinese kitty. China feels it has a once in centuries chance to correct many wrongs in the past and perhaps clear the road ahead as well, sort of breaking the shackles. Now if Chinese have their game down then the repercussions will be as good or bad as Pakistan being Iran during the first gulf War, Iraq India.
Indians just lack a muscle strong enough to support that tongue of theirs... and find themselves in a sorts of a perfect storm.
And I don't know if a limited war helps China or it's... unless ofcourse India backtracks, curbs it's hindutva ambitions, and ten cent nazi publicly humiliates himself... I guess China in other words would accept an India that grows with it instead of against it...

Look at it this way ... India is a bell on a Chinese kitty. China feels it has a once in centuries chance to correct many wrongs in the past and perhaps clear the road ahead as well, sort of breaking the shackles. Now if Chinese have their game down then the repercussions will be as good or bad as Pakistan being Iran during the first gulf War, Iraq India.
Indians just lack a muscle strong enough to support that tongue of theirs... and find themselves in a sorts of a perfect storm.
And I don't know if a limited war helps China or it's... unless ofcourse India backtracks, curbs it's hindutva ambitions, and ten cent nazi publicly humiliates himself... I guess China in other words would accept an India that grows with it instead of against it...
Yes i agree, you are right on almost all the accounts but don't u think that current alliances play a major role. India is in US circle and US will do anything to keep them there. If somehow they fail to do so then US will be pretty weak in this region. I know US have assets in South China Sea and in Japan and SK. but they need a large army to occupy China which India provides.
China and India can't grow together because both want to be a major power in this region. China wants to flex it muscles but US wont let it. China want to annex Taiwan but US is there. India is engaging China as well. India knows this China Knows this and even US knows this if somehow China India once settled their matters between them then China will ensure and put every resource to take what they wants. My thinking say and I hope i am wrong but war is inevitable. They way things are going on the border its prone that someone will fire the first shot.
This war that i am referring to will not only be dangerous for Ind-China but also for Pakistan . We will be drawn in this war somehow by either our stupidity or someones else. Just imagine 3 countries at war and all of them nuclear power and these countries make almost 40% to 44% of entire world population.

AK-47 guns are more dangerous and will kill at 250 meters away. Spears when there are Ak-47s

Yes i agree, you are right on almost all the accounts but don't u think that current alliances play a major role. India is in US circle and US will do anything to keep them there. If somehow they fail to do so then US will be pretty weak in this region. I know US have assets in South China Sea and in Japan and SK. but they need a large army to occupy China which India provides.
China and India can't grow together because both want to be a major power in this region. China wants to flex it muscles but US wont let it. China want to annex Taiwan but US is there. India is engaging China as well. India knows this China Knows this and even US knows this if somehow China India once settled their matters between them then China will ensure and put every resource to take what they wants. My thinking say and I hope i am wrong but war is inevitable. They way things are going on the border its prone that someone will fire the first shot.
This war that i am referring to will not only be dangerous for Ind-China but also for Pakistan . We will be drawn in this war somehow by either our stupidity or someones else. Just imagine 3 countries at war and all of them nuclear power and these countries make almost 40% to 44% of entire world population.
First, India and Taiwan are two totally different conflicts/issues. China does not want to invade Taiwan... it is a sorts of carrots and sticks... where once Taiwan sees unbearable costs will eventually be absorbed back into China. India on the other hand holds it's own, for now. U.S. may arm India, help in other ways but not with boots on ground.
Indians if allowed to, can fight perhaps just over two weeks... that is it. They'll have to accept the outcome and fallout that comes with it. This conflict cannot go nuclear, purposefully so... as China can annihilate India for eternity, not an option. Which means India will be chopped down to it's constituent pieces, it's political leadership(not just the party in power) negotiating a totally new set of rules and borders...
No one has gone this far in projection but it remains in the realm of possibility... likelier outcomes.

Your gun malfunction, night vision google battery last 30mins only. Grenade throw but never explode.
While Chinese one work everything well. :enjoy:

I heard some issues with INSAS but for night vision battery and Grenade issues can you provide some source?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom