What's new

Featured Chinese Soldiers With Spears Approached Indian Positions

To observe the no-firearms agreement signed in 1993, what other weapons besides firearms do you propose using besides bare hands? We all know that the Indians on every single occasion failed in their jostling and fist fights against the Chinese. Just watch the video that came out today of the PLA vs IA at Galwan. The Indian forces ended up completely routing, with quite a few soldiers falling into the river. From this video, we can begin to see why Galwan went so poorly for the Indians.
Another flying kick at 1.37 , lol. Excluding the head kicking in the water. Indians will never forget the kicking they got from the PLA for generations to come. How humiliated can the Indians get?

So much verbiage just to justify using bullets. You Indians really should learn from rancho. Instead simple "up,down definition" you are writing a whole dissertation.
You should ask your surgeon to use a scimitar instead of scalpel when you get operated, to keep things ‘simple’.

Patience is a virtue here... delaying the inevitable only helps China... they're in their comfort zone, while Indians are pulling all the pain... even fresh reinforcements will soon be demoralized... India is already in precarious situation, to make a cause out of this folly, they use their dead, and to follow it up use further deaths as a ruse for vengeance.
My guess would be this conflict will escalate in a blink of an eye... at time of Chinese determination...
It is already very dramatic to say the least the amount of hue and cry Indians are making, while Chinese officially make bland statements and do military exercises, the contrast couldn't be starker.
Worst still is Indians are trying to match Chinese or even out do in brinksmanship while not understanding the resultant outcome... they never will! Perhaps they could learn a lesson or two from Afghans, fight in their strong suit instead of matching their enemy in a pissing contest. Perhaps, they already are... considering talking, bluffing their stronger suits...
Anyways, if a conflict does materialize, India, the word will again designate a region rather than a state... that is how I see it.
Patience is a virtue here... delaying the inevitable only helps China... they're in their comfort zone, while Indians are pulling all the pain... even fresh reinforcements will soon be demoralized... India is already in precarious situation, to make a cause out of this folly, they use their dead, and to follow it up use further deaths as a ruse for vengeance.
My guess would be this conflict will escalate in a blink of an eye... at time of Chinese determination...
It is already very dramatic to say the least the amount of hue and cry Indians are making, while Chinese officially make bland statements and do military exercises, the contrast couldn't be starker.
Worst still is Indians are trying to match Chinese or even out do in brinksmanship while not understanding the resultant outcome... they never will! Perhaps they could learn a lesson or two from Afghans, fight in their strong suit instead of matching their enemy in a pissing contest. Perhaps, they already are... considering talking, bluffing their stronger suits...
Anyways, if a conflict does materialize, India, the word will again designate a region rather than a state... that is how I see it.
No i understand its their strategy. But just saying war between India and China will have negative repercussions on Pakistan. We are talking about two countries which make upto 40% or more of total population. One is a nation who have provided everyone with everything at cheap rate while other is a country in which most of the people don't toilet in their homes. A limited scale war is fine but when big weapons are brought in then things get messy. Just saying.

You should ask your surgeon to use a scimitar instead of scalpel when you get operated, to keep things ‘simple’.
Now you're going to the other extreme.
Over simplification. Why you Indians always so extremist?

LMFAO Indians retreated back across the Chinese Claim Line after PLA opened fire :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

tweet-png.668262

Last edited:
Now you're going to the other extreme.
Over simplification. Why you Indians always so extremist?
I don’t claim to speak on the behalf of an entire country.
If you think that my post describing a threat escalation matrix that plots the relevant parameters involved in decision making - the perception of threat vs the room to manoeuvre/negotiate, is gibberish then I can’t help but give you an analogy to show the lack of sophistication your response to my post portrayed.
Out of curiosity, do BCG,McKinsey and Bain have offices in Pakistan?

The best way is to fire at them as we did now when they come in Lethal weapons. Any Chinese actions should be met with a disproportionate reaction. Expect a Chinese reaction to all this very soon, most probably will lead to heavy artillery fire along the border much like India - Pakistan situation.

Start throwing rocks already PLA :lol::lol: I'm sure observers in Pentagon would be laughing their butts off seeing PLA actions

China has rejected any and all further talks.View attachment 668073View attachment 668070View attachment 668074View attachment 668075View attachment 668072
Chinese Soldiers With Spears Approached Indian Positions, Told To Back Off
This is the first direct evidence of the mass use of medieval-style weapons of war by the Chinese army. Every single soldier is seen with spears and rifles in the images.
All IndiaReported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Deepshikha GhoshUpdated: September 08, 2020 11:21 pm IST
by Taboola

Chinese Soldiers With Spears Approached Indian Positions, Told To Back Off

Chinese soldiers armed with spears and rifles.

New Delhi:
A day after Chinese troops tried to close in on Indian positions on the South Bank of Ladakh's Pangong Lake, photos have emerged of the soldiers armed with spears and automatic rifles. The images are an indication that the Chinese may have intended to force a physical clash similar to June 15 at Galwan Valley, when 20 Indian soldiers died for the country.
This is the first direct evidence of the mass use of medieval-style weapons of war by the Chinese army. Every single soldier is seen with spears and rifles in the images.
On Monday, Chinese and Indian soldiers were within shooting distance in key hills occupied by India on the south bank of Pangong Lake, between Rechin La-Rezangla-Mukhpari and Magar Hill in South Pangong.
b2mt1k8g

Every single soldier is seen with spears and rifles in the images.
When Chinese soldiers came up to a position near Mukhpari, Indians troops shouted at them and showed their weapons, say sources. Indian soldiers on loud hailer warned of retaliation with gunfire if the Chinese crossed the Line of Actual Control (LAC). As the Chinese retreated, they fired a burst of warning shots.
Photos accessed by NDTV show Chinese soldiers standing near Indian positions of Rezang La and Mukhpari yesterday.
These soldiers tried to come onto Indian positions and some of them fired in the air.

Chinese troops have made several attempts to come up to Indian positions after India gained an advantage last month on key heights at Pangong Tso, a glacial lake at 14,000 feet. Despite the provocations, Indians have been able to hold onto their positions.

Sources say it was clear their intention was to potentially get into a skirmish with Indian soldiers like on June 20, when 20 soldiers were killed in action in a clash with the Chinese at Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh. China also suffered casualties but never confirmed any figure.
Earlier, there were two major incidents of Chinese provocation at Pangong Tso on August 29 and 31. India said the Chinese have been attempting to change status quo from a new area, the South Bank of Pangong. India was prepared and was able to ward off these attempts, said the government.

When you have the source of a picture and a complete article; it will be appreciated to create a proper thread instead of an Op based upon mere picture and without details.

Op edited accordingly.

I don’t claim to speak on the behalf of an entire country.
If you think that my post describing a threat escalation matrix that plots the relevant parameters involved in decision making - the perception of threat vs the room to manoeuvre/negotiate, is gibberish then I can’t help but give you an analogy to show the lack of sophistication your response to my post portrayed.
Out of curiosity, do BCG,McKinsey and Bain have offices in Pakistan?

Where were you when they were making The Big Bang Theory??

Where were you when they were making The Big Bang Theory??
No offense but Big Bang Theory pales in comparison to Silicon Valley. That is a real geek/nerd comedy. Or maybe because I'm biased and work in the SWE industry :cheesy:

Far more damage can be achieved if The chinese simply force the indians to deploy in mass numbers at LAC. The upkeep and deployment costs will drain Indian defense budget and ultimately add to india's economic problems causing the Indian union to collapse due to bankruptcy.
Things are far from Soviets in Afghanistan levels but this stuff probably still hurts the wallet a lot more because of all COVID-19 downturn

Things are far from Soviets in Afghanistan levels but this stuff probably still hurts the wallet a lot more because of all COVID-19 downturn
You don't have to be at Soviet level military expenditures to ruin your economy. An arms race with China and Pakistan combined will likely hurt the Indian economy pretty badly. But so far, they look as to be avoiding a buildup, whether it be in quality or quantity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom