What's new

Featured Chinese Soldiers With Spears Approached Indian Positions

That was a launcher malfunction...nothing to do with the competency of the soldier

While here is daddy china

Actually these videos demonstrate the competency of the Chinese officers ... notice how they reacted extremely quickly whenever the grenades were misthrown. Had this been in the Indian Army, both the officer and the trainee would probably be nothing more than a pile of guts :enjoy: .

While here is daddy china
1599597449505.png

If Indians can't beat China in fist fight, it stands no chance in fighting with weapons cause China's equipments are much more in quantity and better in quality than Indians'
Never bring a guan dao to border fight

If Indians can't beat China in fist fight, it stands no chance in fighting with weapons cause China's equipments are much more in quantity and better in quality than Indians'

What is your actual advantage??? Both side soldiers carry automatic rifles, night vision equipments, lethal grenades then where your actual advantage lies except numbers???

I can imagine the Indian soldiers who saw Galwan getting a PTSD seizure over these images right now :rofl:
I swear to god, if they de-escalate after the coming meeting on Thursday between FMs, I will commit seppuku right here.

Ya I know the feeling.

Global f*cking times, keep your f*cking mouth shut until the first volley is launched. You f*ckers are going to jinx the whole show.
Dang man looks like someone is super unnerved and insecure about the Global Times threat. It looks like the message has been achieved :enjoy: .

Never bring a guan dao to border fight
Why not? The Indians don't have any comparable melee weapons what so ever. These swords and spiked clubs will guarantee Chinese supremacy in hand to hand combat. The Indians could try bayonets I guess but this might be considered firearm usage.

China issues 1-3 warnings
Chinese have no spine! I dare you! India strong! India upper hand! India many forces! India occupy anything!

China strikes
Chinese have no spine! Unprovoked surprise attack! China outnumbered us so its okay we lost! Killed at least 2x whatever we lost in return, dont know how much we lost yet though so lets go with maybe 5, so not a loss at all!

Always the same script

China issues 1-3 warnings
Chinese have no spine! I dare you! India strong! India upper hand! India many forces! India occupy anything!

China strikes
Chinese have no spine! Unprovoked surprise attack! China outnumbered us so its okay we lost! Killed at least 2x whatever we lost in return dont know how much yet so not a loss at all!

Always the same script
Here is the source code that the Indian bots operate by ...

if china_issues_warning:
print('Chinese have no spine! I dare you! India strong! India upper hand! India many forces!)
elif china_strikes:
print('Chinese have no spine! Surprise attack! China outnumbered us! We killed at least 2x')
else:
print('Let\'s create some fake news about the Chinese since we have nothing better to do with our lives')

Last edited:
Why not? The Indians don't have any comparable melee weapons what so ever. These swords and spiked clubs will guarantee Chinese supremacy in hand to hand combat. The Indians could try bayonets I guess but this might be considered firearm usage.
I will elaborate, think of the weapon usage over time as an escalation matrix.
We (India and China) started with shoving and pushing, and then clubs were brought in. We then moved to weapons meant to seriously injure and incapacitate - clubs with nails and now to Guan Dao and pole weapons that are meant to kill. You can realise where the matrix is going right ?
In corporate strategy, as with any other competitive environment, the best way to deal with a competitor, while engaging in a threat escalation matrix, is by not match them when they decide to progress upwards to a more serious form of threat, but to beat them to the next step and start dictating terms.
The idea is to isolate achievable options for the foe, which would be limited to either climbing down- a sign of wanting to deescalate, matching you - a sign that the foe understand that the next higher step is critical and should not be taken, or climb further up - a sign that the foe is willing to fight with everything.
Now you as a chinese poster, would be passionate in defending your country, but try and be objective and see the game being played.
India has been a timid, non-confrontational mimic, in terms of matching chinese moves to avoid conflict, while hoping diplomacy would avoid warfare. I can see the signs of strategy now coming to play

Far more damage can be achieved if The chinese simply force the indians to deploy in mass numbers at LAC. The upkeep and deployment costs will drain Indian defense budget and ultimately add to india's economic problems causing the Indian union to collapse due to bankruptcy.
You will go far in life my friend. That’s a very strategic way of looking at the situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom