What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you really know anything apart from this. all ur posts have wet dreams and :pakistan::china: written all over it :hitwall: come on stop it yar.

Is this ↑ discussing topics with a mature perspective???
If it is, i just follow him, if not alerm your indian fellow first!

Nobodies doing good for their countires by bragging about each others minus in a distasteful and disrespectfull manner.. People here are not babies.. can identify the culture from which each people come from based on the posts they put up here.. so please do yours self good by presnting your arguments respectfully and please abstain from posting the number of toilets each others country lacks in each and every forum.. boy it has come too boring..!!!! ;)

well to say something in relation to th thread topic........

Chinese progress provokes boder envy amongst Indians

Envy china in border areas ? what a joke.

Even an illegal Bangladeshi laborer in india earns 120-150 Rs per day now in cities. Equivalent to highly educated university graduates from china.

Envying about roads and buildings ? Well in that case indians will envy US or Japan or Korea. Why china ?

Vietnam protested a Chinese proposal to begin tourist visits to the disputed Spratly and Paracel Islands in the South China Sea, local media reported Tuesday. The Chinese State Council announced the proposal Thursday as part of a plan for development of the tourism industry in the Chinese island province of Hainan. Vietnamese government spokeswoman Nguyen Phuong Nga denounced the Chinese proposal for the islands, which both countries claim, the official Vietnam News reported. "China's act seriously violated Vietnam's sovereignty, running counter to the common understanding reached between senior leaders in both countries," Nga said.

Last week, Vietnam protested the adoption of an environmental protection law for sea islands by China's legislature. The law bans construction, the felling of trees, tourism on uninhabited islands and activities that could damage coral reefs. The new law puts China's State Oceanic Administration in charge of monitoring compliance. Vietnam objected because the disputed islands were included under the law. China has occupied the Paracel Islands since 1974 when its troops overwhelmed a South Vietnamese garrison occupying the islands. Both Vietnam and China are signatories to the 2002 Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea. It commits the parties to resolving the islands' status through negotiations and provides for freedom of navigation. Vietnam and China generally enjoy close relations, but the conflict over maritime resources is a persistent source of tension. Each country submitted maritime territorial claims to the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea in early May and rejected the other's claims shortly afterward. The South China Sea is believed to contain substantial undersea oil reserves. Vietnam, Taiwan, China, the Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei each claim all or part of the Spratlys and the nearby Paracels, and all but Brunei have a military presence on one or more of the atolls.

Even an illegal Bangladeshi laborer in india earns 120-150 Rs per day now in cities. Equivalent to highly educated university graduates from china.

Envying about roads and buildings ? Well in that case indians will envy US or Japan or Korea. Why china ?

I did some google work, india is not as rosy as you said. labour cost in india is far lower than in China (see article below). i think you envyed the wrong countries for that cause.

Japan is ahead of china in the terms of infrastructure. but the highways in America are obsolete and its density is even lower and than that in inner part China (exlusive of scarcely populated Xinjiang, Tibet, and Qinhai, inner Mongolia) The cities of Korea and America look like countryside compared with China's cities. GDP per capita of South korea is even lower than several rich chinese cities. Considering its well known exorbitant prices, its standard of living is worse than more chinese cities

BTW:You mentioned China's college graudates. Today these poor college boys are glut on the market and only earn half as much as construction workers.

Labor costs in India is lowest in the world

source:Labor costs in India is lowest in the world - SiliconIndia

By agencies
Tuesday,12 April 2005, 00:00 hrs PrintForward

LONDON:Labor costs in India are among the lowest in the world while the highest are in European countries Belgium, Sweden and Germany, according to a new survey.

Employment costs in India are euros 2,024 a year, while in Belgium, Sweden and Germany the financial burden of employing a worker is more than euros 50, 000 a year.

In new E.U. member states such as Latvia labor costs are euros 4,752, in Lithuania euros 5,649 and in Poland euros 8,257, the study conducted by Mercer Human Resources Consulting, the world’s largest employee benefits consultancy, said.

In Japan, annual labor costs are euros 45,839 and in the U.S. it was euros 33,195.

The labor costs include national average earnings for full-time employees, social security, mandatory benefits as required by national law and voluntary benefits such as pension, death, disability and medical payments.

The survey showed that E.U. as a whole featured 15 percent lower employment costs compared to the U.S. Annual labor costs in France (euros 45,879) and in the U.K. were in line with Japanese costs but almost 40 percent higher than U.S. costs.

Chinese (euros 13,884) and Indian labor costs were even more competitive, the study said.

Last edited:

I guess if we issue Citizenships to dwellers in Arnunarch Pradesh. The whole pradesh will be evaculated overnight as they are heading for china to suffer communist oppression:rofl:

Last edited:
Chinese Progress Provokes Aggression Amongst Indians

Hmm.. by the same dictum I can also suggest that :

Indian Progress Provokes Aggression Amongst Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan & well add quite a lot of other countries ( India is 4th in GDP in PPP terms)

Now I know my statement is lame , though as someone said :

The cause of misery is not that you dont have something , but the fact that the other has better.

Going by this I go on and claim

Indian Democracy provokes agression in Chinese

But seriously guys , who is going to believe all this mumbo jumbo.

The other thing which is very interesting is that how can someone's progress provoke aggression? I mean does the author want to say that by showing this aggression India will subvert China into making progress which is lesser then its own or does he mean that agression provides India a cloack under which it can build castle in the air that though China is making greater progress , India can bully it anytime. I mean what the F/Hell. This is a nonsense article and a nonsense topic to debate upon. Dont even know why is it here in the first place.

I am always amused reading these India v/s China threads. They usually follow a set pattern:

Phase one:
- Indians bragging about Indian achievements
- Chinese giving them a reality check...

Phase two:
- Indians getting flustered and shifting the focus to attack Pakistan instead.
- Some Pakistanis also jumping in (presumably because of all the ubiquitous arrogant Indian posts elsewhere)

Phase three:
- Indians realizing they are no match for China and pretending to like/admire China and acting fake nicey-nice towards China.

Offcource you guys see only the development projects in India as wet dream and don't see Chinese hijacking every Indian thread :disagree: ..Yes we have our own development projects working very well here..As you see China become a rich nations not in a single night..they also had to came through the same steps we are going today..and also we have every right to be brag about our development ..My question is why Chinese and Pakistani members feel insecure about India's development and when we talked about development in our country why usually try to hijack the thread with usual rant of poverty and toilet issue??There are more than 100 times here Indian members politely replied every insults of yours and cited with examples how the poverty has been reduced and how we tackling our problems..offcource you will not see it..You only see Indians bragging ..

The reality is that, on a per-capita basis, India's economy is in the same league as Pakistan rather than China. The Indian per-capita GDP is virtually the same as Pakistan's; China is over 300% ahead of India (and the gap is widening). With a relatively huge economy, of course India can afford to build a few shiny buildings and buy a few expensive military toys, but it makes no difference to the everyday reality for hundreds of millions of Indians mired in poverty. That's what the original article was talking about, and the point that is missed by the Indian posters.

The problem India is in same league as Pakistan is because of his enormous population..But its also is our boon too..As many members pointed out here..China started its economic development many years before us..So its not sane to compare India and China's growth..and also there are difference starting a business here in India and there in China..There are plenty of thread about it and we very well discussed it many time..dont want this thread convert in to a whose dick is bigger contest...

Offcource you guys see only the development projects in India as wet dream and don't see Chinese hijacking every Indian thread :disagree: ..Yes we have our own development projects working very well here..As you see China become a rich nations not in a single night..they also had to came through the same steps we are going today..and also we have every right to be brag about our development ..My question is why Chinese and Pakistani members feel insecure about India's development and when we talked about development in our country why usually try to hijack the thread with usual rant of poverty and toilet issue??There are more than 100 times here Indian members politely replied every insults of yours and cited with examples how the poverty has been reduced and how we tackling our problems..offcource you will not see it..You only see Indians bragging ..

The problem India is in same league as Pakistan is because of his enormous population..But its also is our boon too..As many members pointed out here..China started its economic development many years before us..So its not sane to compare India and China's growth..and also there are difference starting a business here in India and there in China..There are plenty of thread about it and we very well discussed it many time..dont want this thread convert in to a whose dick is bigger contest...

China is not a developed country but a developing country. I see people from two underdeveloped countries argueing with each other. However, China is definitely more advance though of the two

dude, we are not pretend to ignore your achievements, and i am not saying we chinese people never brag. but the crux is that you indian people obviously brag to the extent exceeding that we chinese can put up with. like the one above who proclaimed that a educated chinese people earn less than illegal immigrants in india. I am not sure how you indian view the problem. In chinese culture, modesty is considered to be virtue and an important gauge to value a person's character. If we posted similar blatant bragging threads in chinese forums like what you did, he and she will be despised.

dude, we are not pretend to ignore your achievements, and i am not saying we chinese people never brag. but the crux is that you indian people obviously brag to the extent exceeding that we chinese can put up with. like the one above who proclaimed that a educated chinese people earn less than illegal immigrants in india. I am not sure how you indian view the problem. In chinese culture, modesty is considered to be virtue and an important gauge to value a person's character. If we posted similar blatant bragging threads in chinese forums like what you did, he and she will be despised.

Modesty is considered a virtue in every culture bro but you cannot put up some guys talking and blame every Indians are arrogant..If you read the posts above you can very well see the so called "modesty" of Chinese..is that means every Chinese are arrogant?

And I dont understand where i did blatant bragging here? care to point out??

btw: "arsan", the nickname for indian, in chinese language now becomes a adjective on the internet, which means "bragging too much". you indian really need to reflect on this.

btw: "arsan", the nickname for indian, in chinese language now becomes a adjective on the internet, which means "bragging too much". you indian really need to reflect on this.

And you say Chinese are modest

search for posts of user shchinese in this forum.You can estimate the
level of chinese bragging.Just imagine millions of chinese knowing English...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom