What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why Indians are always fearing Chinese invasion while Chinese don't. Though the Chinese has no intention to agress them, they still worry about their weak army. Every Chinese has the confidence that no foreigners dare to invade China (excluding some islands, for there are no residents). So the Chinese feel very safe. If you really believe that India is a power, you should have confidence on it that nobody may defeat it, not roaring that you can beat anyone.
The contradiction is, you believe you are a power, but don't have the confidence to deter foreign invasions. Dont strain yourself.:victory::smokin:

Well, its clear that Indians like to talk big because of inherent weakness and low self esteem as a nation. As a result, some peopole do not seem to know when and how to stop. I guess once some of these guys start bragging, it becomes an addiction. Maybe they need to see someone to shrink their heads.

Well,

1.its clear that Indians like to talk big because of inherent weakness and low self esteem as a nation.

2.As a result, some peopole do not seem to know when and how to stop. I guess once some of these guys start bragging, it becomes an addiction.

1. Inherent weakness & Low self esteem - I guess those are the monikers bestowed by a lot of people just because we are humble. Count ++ for you .

2. How can a guy with Low self esteem BRAG. Dude , nothing personal but the two phrases that you used dont go along .

Well, its clear that Indians like to talk big because of inherent weakness and low self esteem as a nation. As a result, some peopole do not seem to know when and how to stop. I guess once some of these guys start bragging, it becomes an addiction. Maybe they need to see someone to shrink their heads.
Why do u generalise 'Indians" . How many indians do you know personally.China is a threat , but not a mortal threat. Some Chinese buoyed by recent economic boom for the past 2 decades brag a lot more than you think.If you think Indians are bragging, what do you think you are doing. Everyone has a POV. so please try to understand eachother's POV and think how your POV may be felt as bragging by others.
Thanks

How many times i have to say this. Please don't go into conclusions without knowing anything about India and its people. You are a Taiwanese living in US. What you know about India. Have you ever seen India. Have you ever tried to understand India. Without knowing anything about the country and its people how can you make claims one after the another.

This is applicable to any countrymen. An Indian don't know anything about Chinese and Chinese don't know anything about India but still they are blaming others for no reason.

The way in which people see things can change. You cannot argue that Indians should behave the way Chinese behave and vice verse. Our way of achieving things can be different from Chinese but that doesn't mean that we are here for bragging only.

chill out, what I typed above is just a what I observed among the Indian members in here. I'm not generalizing about all 1.# billion Indians. If that is the case, India would not be able to discover water in the moon.

hi

china is taking dream of super power just wet dream

As I said in another post, it is downright foolish to believe that in a country of superpower, there will no beggar or no poverty. The question is only how severe and how widespread the poverty is.

Actually I love your posted videos, for you helped us to find that beggars are free on Chinese streets, and their human rights are respected.

However, your posts will make some Indian friends/RAW agents unhappy, even angry, as the posts bust alleged brutality in China against street beggar for superficial street clean, etc, which has always been a happy topic by many gleeful Indians.

As I said in another post, it is downright foolish to believe that in a country of superpower, there will no beggar or no poverty. The question is only how severe and how widespread the poverty is.

Actually I love your posted videos, for you helped us to find that beggars are free on Chinese streets, and their human rights are respected.

However, your posts will make some Indian friends/RAW agents unhappy, even angry, as the posts bust alleged brutality in China against street beggar for superficial street clean, etc, which has always been a happy topic by many gleeful Indians.

Come on gpit its not so long you came with a thread Alumi India to bash Indians and mods has to delete that thread to help you from further embarrassment.Dont pretend like you guys are saints here..

China is not a super power and dont aim to becoming one.
It's only a developing country with most of its population living in the rural area. China does not have a single sodier outside its territory. It
has the priciple of not interferring others' internal affairs. It does not launch a war to overturn other's government. So why are you still think china is a threat? Just because it attracts job opportunities from the other countries and manufactures everything in China?

China is not a super power and dont aim to becoming one.
It's only a developing country with most of its population living in the rural area. China does not have a single sodier outside its territory. It
has the priciple of not interferring others' internal affairs. It does not launch a war to overturn other's government. So why are you still think china is a threat? Just because it attracts job opportunities from the other countries and manufactures everything in China?

Just bcoz india wanna become a superpower which indian media and some indian dream it almostly everyday.

Just bcoz india wanna become a superpower which indian media and some indian dream it almostly everyday.

Well, and China is the #1 target of Indian politicians, media and public? I wonder why India would target China if its aim is to be a super power, is it because others are regarding China as the next superpower and India wants to be China in this regard?

Well, and China is the #1 target of Indian politicians, media and public? I wonder why India would target China if its aim is to be a super power, is it because others are regarding China as the next superpower and India wants to be China in this regard?

personally thinking, yes.
India wants to be China in this superpower regard, so indian treat china like her biggest threat which in this regard now.

To:indian media, indian gvot
I think indian should aim US. For God's, leave us(china) alone.
Chinese gvot, chiniese media and common chinese never think of being a superpwoer, we are so week to counter great india, so let us develop our pity small economy peacefully.

That is very strange that india always sets China as its target, economically, militarily, cuturally, in population,etc, always compare to China. Even imagine that Chinese invasion is good for India. What a psycho! So British invasion was good for India?! I see many Indians are grateful to Britain. That's not the way Chinese act. We wont forget the Japanese invasion forever and wont forgive them unless they make a sincerely deeply appologize. Chinese are not that forgetful. Though the history text book intentionally is trying to play down the Outer Mongolia incidence, but every Chinese know the fact that it was part of China before 1946, which was separated by Russia. Though we dont have to take it back like Hong Kong, we won't lose any territory to any country any more.So you should understand why China has such strong will to keep its integrity of territory and sovereignty. Dont expect China forgetting Southern Tibet and Tawang.
Anyway, the integrity of territory is not that important for Indians, for there did not exist such a sovereignty nation called India before the British invasion. So for our friendship, India should return the land occupied by British back to China. :yahoo:

personally thinking, yes.
India wants to be China in this superpower regard, so indian treat china like her biggest threat which in this regard now.

To:indian media, indian gvot
I think indian should aim US. For God's, leave us(china) alone.
Chinese gvot, chiniese media and common chinese never think of being a superpwoer, we are so week to counter great india, so let us develop our pity small economy peacefully.

What a irony a communist from a communist nation asking God to help them. Kid when in communists opinion there is no god and you don't belive in god then how the god will help you or how can you expect god to help you out.

Week???? What a English buddy.

What a irony a communist from a communist nation asking God to help them. Kid when in communists opinion there is no god and you don't belive in god then how the god will help you or how can you expect god to help you out.

Week???? What a English buddy.

From my dictionary, "For God's" means a strong expression of "please", and "week" is my mistake the same as your a irony. And i dont wanna talk about whose english is better. It's nonsense to the topic. Stop trolling, talk about the topic.:pakistan::china::coffee:

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

I've said it before and repeat myself. India shouldn't think of taking on China in any way whatsoever. There is simply no competition between India and China. China is light years ahead. India should concentrate on getting its infra right before even uttering China. China has successfully hosted an Olympics event! I challenge India to only host CW games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom