What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i ask you a simple question ? are you an Indian living in India?

If your answer is yes, i think you really need some help from......

If your answer is no, you surely need a good reality check;

Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India
by Prakash, India

What the hell is this GB 2 . I understand that the guy mentioned :

Surprised to see even managers of reputed chinese companies are paid peanuts compared to managers in india. May be CPC wants to further increase its foreign reserve.

This may be due to short sightedness or lack of experience of the person , that shouldnt be provoking you to an extent that you again start the India and poverty and hunger and toilet and god knows what all rant. A rant in reply of a rant doesnt disprove anything. :hitwall:

If at all you wanted to disprove what the guy said then you should have put forths the data that specifically discredits the claim made by the member. :butcher::super:

Man you are a senior member but you rant like a kid.:bunny:

May i ask you a simple question ? are you an Indian living in India?

If your answer is yes, i think you really need some help from......

.[/B]
:smitten::pakistan::china:

your answer

see him also

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

child beggar in you country let me show ur real face

china is taking dream of super power just wet dream

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

child beggar in you country let me show ur real face

china is taking dream of super power just wet dream

No Chinese has said they are super power.
It just wants to develop and offer their life for its people. It is the foreigners who said it is so called G2 or economic super power or potential super power. But the Chinese has turned all these titles down. The Chinese are not interested in that.

You have the right to dream of super power. We Chinese wont snatch it with you.:mps:

Even the poorest western China villagers have their own farmland and a shabby house. They can make a living by hardworking or seek their fortune in the coastal area or big cities. At least they are not homeless slumdogs.

Even the poorest western China villagers have their own farmland and a shabby house. They can make a living by hardworking or seek their fortune in the coastal area or big cities. At least they are not homeless slumdogs.

How Do you think Indian slums are formed.

Many people have land and Hut for farming in the country side.
Circumstances force them into the cites looking of money. when they cant find enough they go to slums.

Many people in the slums still work. But cant earn enough to better improve their condition.

People need a consistent job or affordable to improve their condition. Thats one thing China excels it has offered its people multiple avenues where they can earn an Income in the cites. Also they have a number of project buildings.
e.g: i heard a story about a Man who collects garbage for recycling in Shanghai and that apparently give him enough for a small one room appartment and provideing for his family

In India the focus is on keeping people in the rural areas by offering them work schemes on the land.

India's Overcrowded cites cant take any more migrants. People need to diversify. Otherwise there will just be more slums

In that note there is a large irrigation project under work that aims to make vast parts of the country starched for water, making them valuable farming land once again.

Last edited:
How Do you think Indian slums are formed.

Many people have land and Hut for farming in the country side.
Circumstances force them into the cites looking of money. when they cant find enough they go to slums.

Many people in the slums still work. But cant earn enough to better improve their condition.

People need a consistent job or affordable to improve their condition. Thats one thing China excels it has offered its people multiple avenues where they can earn an Income in the cites. Also they have a number of project buildings.
e.g: i heard a story about a Man who collects garbage for recycling in Shanghai and that apparently give him enough for a small one room appartment and provideing for his family

In India the focus is on keeping people in the rural areas by offering them work schemes on the land.

India's Overcrowded cites cant take any more migrants. People need to diversify. Otherwise there will just be more slums

In that note there is a large irrigation project under work that aims to make vast parts of the country starched for water, making them valuable farming land once again.

India should impose a 1 child policy

Impossible in India but i prefer a two child policy. Otherwise it will create a gender imbalance. Also one child policy will destroy the bro-sis concept and the mental growth of children bcoz he will become lonely.

Last edited:
Impossible in India nut i prefer a two child policy. Otherwise it will create a gender imbalance. Also one child policy will destroy the concept of bro-sis concept also the mental growth of children bcoz he will become lonely.

Besides i find it a bit inhumane to force a mother that she cannot have a son/daughter by Law.

Yes, Population must be limited but Education and Information are perhaps better options. 2 Child Concept is also acceptable as a last option.

Impossible in India but i prefer a two child policy. Otherwise it will create a gender imbalance. Also one child policy will destroy the bro-sis concept and the mental growth of children bcoz he will become lonely.

Its a violation of Human rights to impose such a policy.
You cant tell people how many kids they can have. More so then tell them to limit their oxygen intake and tell them to hold their farts as Methane contributes to global warming

No deal.

We should develop new and more ingenious technologies to solve our population issues.

Don't compromise our principles people.

Besides i find it a bit inhumane to force a mother that she cannot have a son/daughter by Law.

Yes, Population must be limited but Education and Information are perhaps better options. 2 Child Concept is also acceptable as a last option.

I agree people need to be encourage to consider the greater implications of having more kids.

But we should not cross that line of suggestion.

If we do that we might as well make a law making it illegal to Not turn of the light when you leave the room.

Its a violation of Human rights to impose such a policy.
You cant tell people how many kids they can have. More so then tell them to limit their oxygen intake and tell them to hold their farts as Methane contributes to global warming

No deal.

We should develop new and more ingenious technologies to solve our population issues.

Don't compromise our principles people.

Yes its clear case of Human right violation but if we continue like this it will only help in our own demise. I like childrens and i want 5-6 of them but thats not possible on every country. Who will feed them. The government needs to find funds to feed them in addition to other problems such water, land, sanitation etc.

Some restrictions must put forward to control the growth of population. Otherwise it will only help to create problems that gain. I'm from kerala and i can say proudly that we got the least population growth. If a couple has more than 3 children, people here consider them as lunatic.

Yes its clear case of Human right violation but if we continue like this it will only help in our own demise. I like childrens and i want 5-6 of them but thats not possible on every country. Who will feed them. The government needs to find funds to feed them in addition to other problems such water, land, sanitation etc.

Some restrictions must put forward to control the growth of population. Otherwise it will only help to create problems that gain. I'm from kerala and i can say proudly that we got the least population growth. If a couple has more than 3 children, people here consider them as lunatic.

technology is our answer.

The situation has not gotten so bad that the resources of the planet cannot sustain the population.

we simply are not using them properly.

and thanks to the free market

when there is demand there is always supply

People have always found a way to survive to adapt to grow.

Let us build our cites taller.

Lets use genetically modified crops

Make efficient public transport.

The solutions are out there.

We cant be so short sighted as to view every Human being as another mouth to feed.

every one of us can be the next Einstein

every human represents the next step down the evolutionary line

Imposing restrictions against the will of the people is not an option here.
We can educate and make people more aware of the implications. while simultaneously prepare for the needs of a growing population.

You cant do some things and this is one of them. Nothing good can come of it.

technology is our answer.

The situation has not gotten so bad that the resources of the planet cannot sustain the population.

we simply are not using them properly.

and thanks to the free market

when there is demand there is always supply

People have always found a way to survive to adapt to grow.

Let us build our cites taller.

Lets use genetically modified crops

Make efficient public transport.

The solutions are out there.

We cant be so short sighted as to view every Human being as another mouth to feed.

every one of us can be the next Einstein

every human represents the next step down the evolutionary line

Imposing restrictions against the will of the people is not an option here.
We can educate and make people more aware of the implications. while simultaneously prepare for the needs of a growing population.

You cant do some things and this is one of them. Nothing good can come of it.

As anything has a limit, technology too has a limit. We cannot depend on science and technology all the time; it cannot provide meaningful results like we wanted. When Industrial revolution started, when oil and coal discovered, did any one thought that one day we will have to create a climate change congress to control its effects. Population is one such thing. We will never feel its effects now but in future where everything is scarce, it will become a bane. Population only grows in the exponential scale. What will we do with this population. Where is the land to create cities. Where is jobs the questions are endless. W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom