What's new

Chinese president meets Vietnam Communist Party's chief in Beijing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol when Laotian expose Vietnam's poblem with Hmong...he become suspected a chinese...Frankly only you Vietnam and Laotian know more about Hmong people than we chineses..I dont think Hmong is cosidered as ethnic minorty in China if i'm not wrong.
Chinese nowaday consider Hmong father Chiyou is one of their ancestors. Ancestor homeland of Hmong was in Chinese land.

Actually, after defeating Hmong father, Huaxia assimilated apart of Hmong. The rest of Hmong ran toward Southern and founded nation 南詔 Nam Chieu, then Dàlǐ Dai Ly. Finally they were almost swallowed by Han peoples. The very minor rest of Hmong ran to take refuge in Viet land ( Viet peoples accepted and protected them in front of Han and Mongolian, and they also contributed much in war to fight back those invaders), then become 5th peoples of 54 peoples of Vietnam

So if Hmong people want to take back their ancestor nation, lol, ask Han peoples.

Really...shame of these vietnamese...they always portrayed themself as victimes of Chinese aggression, they even call us thief of stolen Tibet...now they bully a poor group of peacefull Hmong, I really know the true meaning of big fish eat small fish...and itself eaten by a giant fish :lol:
Yes, China know the true meaning of big fish eat small fish...and itself China try to playing as big fish, to eat by a giant fish.

LOL...... if you don't like Chinese people, why don't you go to a Canadian military website then. Go hang out with all the other Canadians you love so much.

Vietnam and Philippines -- even allied with the USA -- cannot be a threat to China as long as they have a humanitarian disaster on their hands. USA would be too busy dealing with the humanitarian disaster.

That's the critical insight in my devious plan! :) The way to counter this alliance is to create a humanitarian disaster to keep them busy. Stay on the offensive.

Why are Indians so scared of my plan? Because you know it would work... and you are terrified.

How much support does your plan have with in China? Can you kindly do some sort of verifiable polling? Once you finish that than you can go to your CCP and PLA, who will kick you between your legs so that you can crawl to your house. Your web name will be turned into Hungwu or H*ngwu. No offence.

vn is the main pproblem of hmong. without the occupation of VN, hmong people did not need to flee from lao following Vang leader. the current lao's gov was built and controlled by VN after the occupation. they of course side with vn in dealing with hmong issue.

Stop using location: Cambodia and flag: Laos to blaming Vietnam, Chinese kid.

vietnamese history books do not show you the dark and evil sides of VN history. VN occupied Hmong territory. then, Vietnam fought against hmong during war, most hmong people then fled to US.
maybe hmong is original from china. what about vietnamese? dare not state that you are descendant of chinese. wanna try DNA test? i feel sorry for people do not know their real ancestor
- DNA test, ridiculous! You thinks it was direct parents-children relationship. Scientists did not only take DNA tests for several times but many thousands.

- Dark side of Vietnam history? Ok, we did control Lao, did control Cambodia in the past. So, what's your point. Look at Lao and Cambodia today, are anyone out there say that Vietnamese are invading Laos and Cambodian land. Have any serious incident about territorial dispute ever occurred?

- Hmong, hmm, you are either a Hmong people or a so lack of historical knowledge man.

- Vietnamese are direct descendant of Han Chinese? Thousands of scientists and historians have been working seriously out there and have never concluded something like that before. Who the hell do you think you are to confidently state that. Do you think people would believe you - an noname man - or those scientists and historians?

- Look at your info, could you pls tell me how the hell someone in this forum could have his two flag indicators are Lao's flag but his location is Cambodia? Are you a ghost? You even couldn't know yourself exactly who you are, where you are let alone talk about other else.

Really...shame of these vietnamese...they always portrayed themself as victimes of Chinese aggression, they even call us thief of stolen Tibet...now they bully a poor group of peacefull Hmong, I really know the true meaning of big fish eat small fish...and itself eaten by a giant fish :lol:
Was Vietnam eaten by a giant fish? Which giant fish? Already be eaten why there are still exist a state on the world map call Vietnam?
Kiddy language.

China invaded Tibet, the whole world know that.
Vietnam and Hmong people? Show me your proof if you have any.

The problem with your attitude is double faced talking. Even Myanmar has learnt its lesson.
Playing double faces game is Chinese's favorite. Everyone soon will realize that today Chinese gov could warmly tell you "you are my best best friend ever" but tomorrow they could sell you for some $$.

The same lesson for Vietnamese. Back in 1972, when Vietnamese soldiers were shedding their blood for fighting with American, Chinese gov gave the Vietnamese a back-stab by the 1972 US president Nixon visit to Beijing. Then the Chinese decided to side with the American. Who sure that the Chinese would not sell Vietnam for some $$ whenever the American ask for.

PLAN weaker than VN in SCS? lolololol

the only navy that is stronger than SSF that could operate in the SCS is the USN itself
So why don't you open your eyes biger and take a look in SCS(east sea), who control more islands ?who have guard points inside disputed water zone ??VN or China ??

vietnamese history books do not show you the dark and evil sides of VN history. VN occupied Hmong territory. then, Vietnam fought against hmong during war, most hmong people then fled to US.
maybe hmong is original from china. what about vietnamese? dare not state that you are descendant of chinese. wanna try DNA test? i feel sorry for people do not know their real ancestor

hahaaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Your real face is gradually revealed

Do you know what are you talking about? I think I can give you some more heroin to shut you up!

Do you know what are you talking about? I think I can give you some more heroin to shut you up!

see, everybody! as expected, they start revealing their true face finally. they just turned from sycophants into a tyrants! who should shut up? of course, vietnam brown nosers!

Star√ation;2198425 said:
- DNA test, ridiculous! You thinks it was direct parents-children relationship. Scientists did not only take DNA tests for several times but many thousands.

- Dark side of Vietnam history? Ok, we did control Lao, did control Cambodia in the past. So, what's your point. Look at Lao and Cambodia today, are anyone out there say that Vietnamese are invading Laos and Cambodian land. Have any serious incident about territorial dispute ever occurred?

- Hmong, hmm, you are either a Hmong people or a so lack of historical knowledge man.

- Vietnamese are direct descendant of Han Chinese? Thousands of scientists and historians have been working seriously out there and have never concluded something like that before. Who the hell do you think you are to confidently state that. Do you think people would believe you - an noname man - or those scientists and historians?

- Look at your info, could you pls tell me how the hell someone in this forum could have his two flag indicators are Lao's flag but his location is Cambodia? Are you a ghost? You even couldn't know yourself exactly who you are, where you are let alone talk about other else.

Thousands of scientists and historians? can you list them all? are they from vietnam and racist? without the DNA test, your racist researchers eschewed the fact and misled stupid people like you. poor guys!

you guys should approach from their shame like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom