What's new

Chinese president meets Vietnam Communist Party's chief in Beijing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to in Shanghai, why Shanghainese told to me that they are Yue in native, Woyue ?

I believe when Shanghai return back to Main Land and that was a day for Shanghainese got big PANIC or maybe worst, same with Hongkong people.

If China was great, why you all [Chinese] panicking?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

I do not understand why two neighbours insult each other by name calling and tear each others heritage history apart. I think we should concentrate on the topic of the thread which will help us all to understand and my be come up with a solution down the road.

Let me ask our Vietnamese and Chinese forum friends one question. Has the eight point agreement in any way changed the long held stand on Islets,Reefs and archipelagos by either country? In my opinion nothing was achieved other than drag the dispute till China is militarily strong enough to wrest control of the disputed territory from other countries laying claim to territory which was not, is not and will never be your territory.

To our Vietnamese friends increase your economic power in order to strengthen your armed forces so that you can meet any challenges that might be imposed on you. Vietnam has to look back at not so old history of your relationship with China when your country was backstabbed and part of the Islets taken away.

To our Chinese friends on your dreams of taking control of the territory which was never, is not and will not be yours ever no matter how much sugar coating you do in your official press releases. Keep your troops in barracks and learn to live with in your borders.

I do not understand why two neighbours insult each other by name calling and tear each others heritage history apart. I think we should concentrate on the topic of the thread which will help us all to understand and my be come up with a solution down the road.

Let me ask our Vietnamese and Chinese forum friends one question. Has the eight point agreement in any way changed the long held stand on Islets,Reefs and archipelagos by either country? In my opinion nothing was achieved other than drag the dispute till China is militarily strong enough to wrest control of the disputed territory from other countries laying claim to territory which was not, is not and will never be your territory.

To our Vietnamese friends increase your economic power in order to strengthen your armed forces so that you can meet any challenges that might be imposed on you. Vietnam has to look back at not so old history of your relationship with China when your country was backstabbed and part of the Islets taken away.

To our Chinese friends on your dreams of taking control of the territory which was never, is not and will not be yours ever no matter how much sugar coating you do in your official press releases. Keep your troops in barracks and learn to live with in your borders.

First of all, Vietnam never be threadten for any countries and specially we are a victim by invaders, so we love and very respect the freedom for all the country which are earn it.

That a reason why only Vietnam did not file complains to the UN for being a vitim of war, we forgive for all our enemies and just focus to do bussines and rebuilt country during a peace time.

Ironically, China also a victim by invaders, instead share the feelling of freedom its turns to an agressive country and wanna be an imperialism.

If you look at the World map, and the teritory China claimed you will feel about it? There is no acceptable for any action taken, no countries want to be get PERMISSION from China whenever want to cross that sea.

More than that, the fisherman for those countries lives there from generation to generation, China want to take it all just because they got a GUN.

If your country is on that erea, will you accept what China claim it?

i'm curious about,since when did out president be called president instead of chairman.Jiang?

Worry more about the 800 million in India who live under 2 dollars a day because they are being looted by the thugocracy in Delhi and Vietnam, a country with more poor than African dictatorships like Cote D'Ivoire.

China leader just welcomed Vietnam leader in Peking. The proverb say: "Horse find horse, Buffalo find buffalo". Your leader is monkey sitting down and discussing with monkey.

the animal tamer has to meet the circus monkey once in a while to teach it to remembe their true position..this is second time your monkey leaners visit the animal tamers this year`

the animal tamer has to meet the circus monkey once in a while to teach it to remembe their true position..this is second time your monkey leaners visit the animal tamers this year`

and China's national anthem was played loudly by welcome ceremony.:rofl:

This a pretty nice answer from chinese well educated. It's fantastic!

Also, that a reason the whole World looks down on China just because of it.

This a pretty nice answer from chinese well educated. It's fantastic!

Also, that a reason the whole World looks down on China just because of it.

and these are very stupid answers from vietnamese people. how many people and how many countries looking down on china? is it the whole world or only some countries (you presumed) your allies? and also, you should count the same thing to see how many people and how many countries looking down on VN. i myself look down on VN as poor country or a brown noser

and these are very stupid answers from vietnamese people. how many people and how many countries looking down on china? is it the whole world or only some countries (you presumed) your allies? and also, you should count the same thing to see how many people and how many countries looking down on VN. i myself look down on VN as poor country or a brown noser
Yeah, look down on VN as you want, but Uncle Sam is not, that why he helps VN in nuclear tech to strengthen VN military power now :P

Yeah, look down on VN as you want, but Uncle Sam is not, that why he helps VN in nuclear tech to strengthen VN military power now :P

nope to white Americans, Vietnam is still "me love you long time" prostitutes and dark skinned terrorists. the only hope of Vietnam to become great again is to firmly ally with China and make an effort to understand China's position.

Vietnamese. Don't talk with him. Look at his flag, it's Laos' flag :yahoo: I belive it's fake flag. and a person who doesn't dare to show his real face, do we need to talk? :lol::lol::lol:

Vietnam army ! be careful ! Chinese has a traditional habit : word and act are not the same. Their ex-leader has taught them " Negotiation is negotiation, attack is acttack "...and Sino army applied in 1979.

Year 1978, Vietnam leader - Le Duan came to China for a "friendship" negotiation. February of 1979 ( just few months after), suddenly we got Sino war. Vietnam leaders believed in Chinese peaceful word so much that the Viet army ( at that time was very strong and seasoned ) got a big surprise and damage very much. After 5 days, they found out what was happening, the central army woke up ( at that time they just worry about US army, considering China as good friend ), order to fight back and push Sino solider out of the Viet land.

this is same they did with India Too... in 1961 china PM came to India and shouted the slogan "Hindi-chini Bhai bhai" which means 'Indian-chinese are brothers' the very next year they declared war on india. at that time we didn't have army as our govt. thought India would never require army as its is surrounded by friends such as china, even we did't had hostile relations with pakistan until it also surprisingly attacked in 1965. after that we started built up army and now we have 3 rd largest army in world. thanks to china

after that china was declared as national back-stabber and we never trusted chinese

i'm curious about,since when did out president be called president instead of chairman.Jiang?
As far as I know, only Mao ZeDong was to be called "Chairman", all other China's head of state were called "President" although in Chinese you call all of them "Zhuxi".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom