What's new

Chinese president meets Vietnam Communist Party's chief in Beijing

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope to white Americans, Vietnam is still "me love you long time" prostitutes and dark skinned terrorists. the only hope of Vietnam to become great again is to firmly ally with China and make an effort to understand China's position.
Yeah, whatever they wanna think, as long as they give us the right to enrich uranium , so we can say Thanks so much to them:D, and now,we can make some aggresive action toward some bad guys dare to robe our territory :D

China is still weaker than VN in SCS(east sea), so why must we bow down and ally with a backstaber like you ??

Yeah, whatever they wanna think, as long as they give us the right to enrich uranium , so we can say Thanks so much to them:D, and now,we can make some aggresive action toward some bad guys dare to robe our territory :D

China is still weaker than VN in SCS(east sea), so why must we bow down and ally with a backstaber like you ??

PLAN weaker than VN in SCS? lolololol

the only navy that is stronger than SSF that could operate in the SCS is the USN itself

VN has been suppressing hmong for many years. so, we need to show its true face.

You are Chinese, not Laos, it's your true face.

Native land of H'mong people is inside China. Chinese robbed and pushed them to Lao and Vietnam, i's truth.

nope to white Americans, Vietnam is still "me love you long time" prostitutes and dark skinned terrorists. the only hope of Vietnam to become great again is to firmly ally with China and make an effort to understand China's position.

Seriously?

You are Chinese, not Laos, it's your true face.

Native land of H'mong people is inside China. Chinese robbed and pushed them to Lao and Vietnam, i's truth.
vietnamese history books do not show you the dark and evil sides of VN history. VN occupied Hmong territory. then, Vietnam fought against hmong during war, most hmong people then fled to US.
maybe hmong is original from china. what about vietnamese? dare not state that you are descendant of chinese. wanna try DNA test? i feel sorry for people do not know their real ancestor

vietnamese history books do not show you the dark and evil sides of VN history. VN occupied Hmong territory. then, Vietnam fought against hmong during war, most hmong people then fled to US.
maybe hmong is original from china. what about vietnamese? dare not state that you are descendant of chinese. wanna try DNA test? i feel sorry for people do not know their real ancestor

One more again showed yourself Chinese. Laos people know this matter related to Hmong minority as well. Stop lies Chinese guy !.

One more again showed yourself Chinese. Laos people know this matter related to Hmong minority as well. Stop lies Chinese guy !.

If only one Laotian is on Chinese side, you label him as Chinese...how about those Indians bragging about VN greatness and A$$ kissing, should we call them Fake flaggers too or more specifically Vietnameses..they will be alot believe me?

When these Vietname call Chinese as Thief and ask us to prove them wrong...otherwise it's true according to their logic...it's so embarassing for us evil Chinese:lol:

Now you're even more cruel than these Vietnameses: you suspect their blood line and doubt about their ancestor and then ask them for DNA test...it will a freaking hilarious...you Laotians are incredible.:lol:

If only one Laotian is on Chinese side, you label him as Chinese...how about those Indians bragging about VN greatness and A$$ kissing, should we call them Fake flaggers too or more specifically Vietnameses..they will be alot believe me?

Let Indian say about it.
Base on thinking manner of Chinese it's easily to guest whom is who. Laos people have a lot problem with some Hmong minority group in recently they are funded by US. Laos peaple know well this matter, they don't blame Vietnam about it.
Chinese guy misusing Laos flag, and Hmong problem, it's old trick of US. China has just learned from US this dirty policy.

Let Indian say about it.
Base on thinking manner of Chinese it's easily to guest whom is who. Laos people have a lot problem with some Hmong minority group in recently they are funded by US. Laos peaple know well this matter, they don't blame Vietnam about it.
Chinese guy misusing Laos flag, and Hmong problem, it's old trick of US. China has just learned from US this dirty policy.

Lol when Laotian expose Vietnam's poblem with Hmong...he become suspected a chinese...Frankly only you Vietnam and Laotian know more about Hmong people than we chineses..I dont think Hmong is cosidered as ethnic minorty in China if i'm not wrong.

Lol when Laotian expose Vietnam's poblem with Hmong...he become suspected a chinese...Frankly only you Vietnam and Laotian know more about Hmong people than we chineses..I dont think Hmong is cosidered as ethnic minorty in China if i'm not wrong.

Native land of Hmong in China. When Chinese express favor for them, bring them back to their ancestor land.

Native land of Hmong in China. When Chinese express favor for them, bring them back to their ancestor land.

We don't have problem, we're a country of 56 ethnic brothers & sisters...add one more is not the end of world.

Let Indian say about it.
vn is the main pproblem of hmong. without the occupation of VN, hmong people did not need to flee from lao following Vang leader. the current lao's gov was built and controlled by VN after the occupation. they of course side with vn in dealing with hmong issue.

vn is the main pproblem of hmong. without the occupation of VN, hmong people did not need to flee from lao following Vang leader. the current lao's gov was built and controlled by VN after the occupation. they of course side with vn in dealing with hmong issue.

Really...shame of these vietnamese...they always portrayed themself as victimes of Chinese aggression, they even call us thief of stolen Tibet...now they bully a poor group of peacefull Hmong, I really know the true meaning of big fish eat small fish...and itself eaten by a giant fish :lol:

If only one Laotian is on Chinese side, you label him as Chinese...how about those Indians bragging about VN greatness and A$$ kissing, should we call them Fake flaggers too or more specifically Vietnameses..they will be alot believe me?[/QUOTE

DO you remember late 1950 to early 1970's when you were *** kissing North Vietnam in order to stop USA influence in the region? Indians do not have to brag about Vietnam, they proved it to you by kicking you in 1979. Ours is a regional strategic and economy based relationship as is yours with Pakistan.

The problem with your attitude is double faced talking. Even Myanmar has learnt its lesson. Pakistan will have to come to realization the so called hand of friendship is only a facade behind it is only China's own self interest along with military strategy. If Indians are *** kissing than same logic applies to your friendship with Pakistan and North Korea. You are kissing FOUR BIG CHEEKS keep doing it till they disappears. One day North Korea will me merged with South Korea. That will give you lots of heartache as well. Bullies have no place in the world but to fall flat on their face.

We are Indians and will always be proud to be indians. We do not entertain the idea of being a FAKE flaggers. That might suit you and keep it to yourself.

India has supported Vietnam(North and South alike) since 1960 and will lend its support as long as it is necessary. You cannot do nothing to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom