What's new

Chinese president meets Vietnam Communist Party's chief in Beijing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vietnam very careful what they dealing with.

Vietnam is reckless, soon they will have their own Jasmine revolution.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Who was internet warrior? I think there is no one! They just web surfing for fun.

Talking crap and spamming on other people's subforum, very typical Internet warrior, isn't it?

Vietnam is reckless, soon they will have their own Jasmine revolution.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Talking crap and spamming on other people's subforum, very typical Internet, isn't it?

What make you think that Vietnam is reckless? Do you have anything to prove it?

If you don't have things support what are you saying, and you are just one of the "Talking crap" and exactly same with the "others".

Am I right?

Sorry, you got a fake heritage. Huaxia is myth made by Chinese Emperor with intention to unify your big country. What is a truth of fact about the names like Woyue, Wenyue, jangyue, Nanyue... ?

you have zero knowledge of chinese language and trying stealing chinese heritage by using those translated english interpretation of Yue to assocciate with the monkey country Yuenan(vietnam)?``

guess you guys have been ruled for too long, and can get rid of your inferior complexity, so you had to steal something from your first master China to make you feel better infront of others? lol```i guess one reason your government gave up Chinese language and adopted the language created by your former master French in order to block your people to have the access to read those authentics historical accounts and books to let viets know that they were under chinese rule for so long``and their royal family's name were given by Chinese emperor as the ultimate hornor``

try to read some real history books from meusum rather than your stupid vietcon propaganda `` kid`:D

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

you are is one of the chinese [han's] looser! Don't you think?

lol and you are an self-loathing viets from south, dont you?

you have zero knowledge of chinese language and trying stealing chinese heritage by using those translated english interpretation of Yue to assocciate with the monkey country Yuenan(vietnam)?``

guess you guys have been ruled for too long, and can get rid of your inferior complexity, so you had to steal something from your first master China to make you feel better infront of others? lol```i guess one reason your government gave up Chinese language and adopted the language created by your former master French in order to block your people to have the access to read those authentics historical accounts and books to let viets know that they were under chinese rule for so long``and their royal family's name were given by Chinese emperor as the ultimate hornor``

try to read some real history books from meusum rather than your stupid vietcon propaganda `` kid`:D

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Thanks for make me laugh since day 1 eh? :D

I just want to tell you that I realy love animals, that's why I can't compare you with them coz I affraid that I will hurt animals feeling. :D :D

Nope, my ancestor originated from the Hebei province back in 1000 years ago, and they were fled to South China because the Jin Dyanasty(Jurchen) have destroyed the Northern Song Dynasty.

But North Chinese don't accepted you are pure Han Chinese. I copy here your post in another topic.

"a lot of ignorant North Chinese guys who said that Cantonese looks exactly like Vietnamese."

But North Chinese don't accepted you are pure Han Chinese. I copy here your post in another topic.

"a lot of ignorant North Chinese guys who said that Cantonese looks exactly like Vietnamese."

In case of I could believe you, your Cantonese blood linage is mixed with native people, Baiye.

I am not Cantonese, but Shanghainese.

And i don't look out of place in North China.

I have been to in Shanghai, why Shanghainese told to me that they are Yue in native, Woyue ?

Wuyue is a combination of Wu and Yue.

Wu was Huaxia mixed with Hmong and Baiyue, and Yue was at least the heavily sinicized Baiyue, even King of Yue claimed that he was the descendant of the Huaxia people.

And my maternal grandma was born in the town of Xi Shi which belongs to the ancient Yue Kingdom, and everyone does know that Xi Shi was a beauty of Huaxia, not Baiyue.

Wuyue is a combination of Wu and Yue.

Wu was Huaxia mixed with Hmong and Baiyue, and Yue was at least the heavily sinicized Baiyue, even King of Yue claimed that he was the descendant of the Huaxia people.

And my maternal grandma was born in the town of Xi Shi which belongs to the ancient Yue Kingdom, and everyone does know that Xi Shi was a beauty of Huaxia, not Baiyue.

Important confirmation: Shanghainese is descendant of mix Huaxia + Hmong+ Baiyue.
In Vietnam we know also that Xi Shi was very beautiful in your History, " Tây Thi đẹp nghiêng nước nghiêng thành, và đẹp như con gái Nươc Tề" as talking in Vietnamese, beauty made lost a country and stronghold and beautiful as Qiquo gỉrls.

China leader just welcomed Vietnam leader in Peking. The proverb say: "Horse find horse, Buffalo find buffalo". Your leader is monkey sitting down and discussing with monkey.

It is quite often the Vietnamese Internet users are obsessed with the heritage of the Chinese people. :D

So we have to teach them the real history.

Heritage of Chinese...ha...ha... teach who ? teach your own next generation to keep cheating peoples until the truth is revealed,shamefully.

Ruled by other peoples, then admit that peoples is father....everyone, nowadays, all know about this story. Too proud..huh ?
Coping and steal culture of other peoples, then admit that is heritage...this one is very hard to reveal. It took thousands of year to change white into black. Conquer... occupy... copy ...finally eraser the origin... a long long dirty way, you should be proud of your father cunning.

It is quite often the Vietnamese Internet users are obsessed with the heritage of the Chinese people. :D

So we have to teach them the real history.

Basiclly, your history was full of blood and its bloody for China getting FAT, and I [we] did not CARE about your country history.

We are agreed China is a FAT for weigh comparation, other than FAT what China could do for living besides more than billion cheapest labors serving for the World?

For me I would not be pround for the GREAT HAN just because of few people from China Goverment ruin the rest of Chinese reputation.

That's a reason why Hong Kong does not want to be come 1 country 1 goverment, and Taiwan did not want to unify of China just becase of it.

Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom