What's new

Chinese president meets Vietnam Communist Party's chief in Beijing

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p:P I guess ur old nick is Khmer Rouge. Am I right? :lol: If so, do u remember me? why do u like to show ur face as a cambodia or Laos very much? :lol: (Don't think I need an answer. I'm smart enough to understand :laugh:)

yup, you are smart enough to understand that you are brown noser. is that what you mean?

The philoshopy here is the chinese people are very nice, kind, friendly, caring, etc. If you're not in the group, they think you're evil. Let's practice being super nice!

Does one particular scumbag represent the whole 1.3 billion population?

The philoshopy here is the chinese people are very nice, kind, friendly, caring, etc. If you're not in the group, they think you're evil. Let's practice being super nice![/QUOTE

No. it does not. Sorry. Viet member should take out this heart-breaking case. Such cases can happen in any country.

But let's see with another view, if the development happen too fast without caring about other side of society, without caring about others ( your own peoples and other peoples on the world ), the development with any price normally will lead to something evil. Slow down and strengthen inside, don't let your material go much father your soul. Be more fair, deep in your heart with others

Anh what the Vietnamese themself created ?
You blame a race for a mis behave of a dozens, the behaviour they themself disgrade, and you rejoice.
And what about you ?
quachdaica.info_canh sat bi cat lam doi.rar

Really nice.

The philoshopy here is the chinese people are very nice, kind, friendly, caring, etc. If you're not in the group, they think you're evil. Let's practice being super nice![/QUOTE

It's not 1 scumbag only, can you count how many Chinese just walking past ??:disagree:

Anh what the Vietnamese themself created ?
You blame a race for a mis behave of a dozens, the behaviour they themself disgrade, and you rejoice.
And what about you ?
quachdaica.info_canh sat bi cat lam doi.rar

Really nice.
Simply, most of Vnese use motorcycle , people can not just ride him on motorcycle to hospital, so he had to wait untill ambulance come. the poor always have hard life :cry:

You may hear a woman moaning "Jesus, pls help" , bcz she can not help him with her motorcycle Y_Y

Simply, most of Vnese use motorcycle , people can not just ride him on motorcycle to hospital, so he had to wait untill ambulance come. the poor always have hard life :cry:

You may hear a woman moaning "Jesus, pls help" , bcz she can not help him with her motorcycle Y_Y

LOL, niceguy, there there, don't cry. LOL!

ah yes, following the viet logic about racist blaming, here, should we now consider the action of this animal represent the Vnese, or perhaps, their education system, I doubt the first but I'm not about the second.
You viet talking about friendship between Chinese and vietnamese yet your actions do everything but not support that.
You always consider their race your enemy, that's the fact, luckily the Chinese know about that.

H

ah yes, following the viet logic about racist blaming, here, should we now consider the action of this animal represent the Vnese, or perhaps, their education system, I doubt the first but I'm not about the second.
You viet talking about friendship between Chinese and vietnamese yet your actions do everything but not support that.
You always consider their race your enemy, that's the fact, luckily the Chinese know about that.

H
1. you must understand that , our traditional in teaching chilrend was :" if you love your children, so lash them hard ".

2. second: we have very low-education level , and you Western also embargo VN istead of giving more help , that why , mistreat action happen every where . Why don't you help us to improve our education instead of keep blamming us ??

H

It is wrong to beat your child this way. Many Vietnamese know that this is wrong but this happens here in Canada as well. But Vietnam is negoatiting with Canada on improving Vietnamese's educational system. There are things Vietnam can improve but Chinese are different. They (Chinese) don't want change.

Mod Edit:
Hateful/ inappropriate post contents removed from the Quotations

Thanks for your high-light ,we support India, but we have No problem with Pakistanis , so pls just talk about CHinese only :D

Deleted...

lol a ****thinks leanrt something from other *****```you guys making a very good companion.

Mod Edit: point can be made without using explitives

a vivid retard explanation can only be expected from half-grown viets who are little toys by their 'lovely' vietcons

It is wrong to beat your child this way. Many Vietnamese know that this is wrong but this happens here in Canada as well. But Vietnam is negoatiting with Canada on improving Vietnamese's educational system. There are things Vietnam can improve but Chinese are different. They (Chinese) don't want change.

Ionelyship is Chinese, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom