What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

calm down guys...remember what Wen Jiabao said...India and China are friends forever..

Except Wen Jiabao never said that. :no:

From an earlier post:

This is what was actually said, and not by Wen Jiabao...

"We should extract nutrition and wisdom from history to persist in maintaining peace, friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation, and to be good neighbors, good friends and good partners forever," said Zhou, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee.

Zhou Yongkang said it SHOULD happen, i.e. it isn't happening now.

western propaganda,r u the same guy who was quoting a western source some time back or was one of ur fellow Chinese,so western sources work f9 for u when it fits in ur criteria,hmmmm a matter of selective perception

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

ya ya f9:smitten:

It is taken for granted, I offer my arguments, all of your judgments, you completely believe that any person of publicity, that is your problem. I just ask you a question, do you think West is fair enough on China? Incidentally on the Great Leap Forward, the Chinese government has information, or even the same and the West. I did not say western propaganda or the Chinese government's propaganda, I just ask you about the true history. Do you know what a great leap forward?

Why are you people getting so submissive? Where is the pride? We dont need to care about anybody if they are so narrow minded !
If it's their view,let it be..let them go to hell and do whatever they want.
Put your spine straight and chest up..

:tup:

Yeah..right ..no need to talk sweet with a bunch of internet warriors with controlled mindset..

Except Wen Jiabao never said that. :no:

From an earlier post:

This is what was actually said, and not by Wen Jiabao...

"We should extract nutrition and wisdom from history to persist in maintaining peace, friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation, and to be good neighbors, good friends and good partners forever," said Zhou, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee.

Zhou Yongkang said it SHOULD happen, i.e. it isn't happening now.

ok then be it..not wen jiabao but Zhou Yongkang..so whats wrong in that...the message is clear..frienship is what is needed..so lets get back to healthy discussion...I understand some idiot has seriously offended you, but that should not be a reason to change your thinking...it shows your weakness...your post have been always cionstructive..I'll be sad to see you trolling like some sepcific Indian and Chinese members.

It is taken for granted, I offer my arguments, all of your judgments, you completely believe that any person of publicity, that is your problem. I just ask you a question, do you think West is fair enough on China?

Then when was west favorable enough to india last time,when was the world favorable to itself last time,every argument have two sides,if u cant understand that reality while bashing India or anyone else,it also hold the same for ur opponents,no hard feeling

ok then be it..not wen jiabao but Zhou Yongkang..so whats wrong in that...the message is clear..frienship is what is needed..so lets get back to healthy discussion...I understand some idiot has seriously offended you, but that should not be a reason to change your thinking...it shows your weakness...your post have been always cionstructive..I'll be sad to see you trolling like some sepcific Indian and Chinese members.

I don't know why you guys are so unable to accept that I have changed my stance.

My stance is now more realistic, surely that is a good thing. :tup:

Anyway, as Zhou Yongkang said, it SHOULD happen, but it's not going to happen, given the current mindset of both countries.

I'll clear it up for you, this is the current economic situation.

China = 2nd largest economy, India = 11th largest economy

Germany, Japan, Brazil and India (the G4) all want a UNSC permanent seat.

Japan = 3rd largest economy
Germany = 4th largest economy
Brazil = 8th largest economy
India =11th largest economy

India has the weakest reason out of all the G4, to get in on economic terms.

Which is fastest growing out of them all? And contributes highest numbers of troop to u.n. peace keeping missions. Yes, even more than china. This is another indian attempt to 'earn' or 'buy' UNSC seat but they do.

And we're not saying we want permenant seat with veto before this christmas only! It takes time, in 5-10 years when the time will come or some countries would really consider india's candidature, it will be 4-5th largest economy?
List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then when was west favorable enough on india last time,when was the world favorable to itself last time,every argument have two sides,if u cant understand that reality while bashing India or anyone else,it also hold the same for ur opponents,no hard feeling

So need to debate, you can even do not believe that all information, with your own research and analysis, the problem is that you do that? It is own view?

Yep...it lead to more flaming!!
From post one of ours in this thread i was watching you were so volatile. hence..i replied in your own tone and sorry...i cant beg you to be friends with India.

Not at all..why should we ask for friendship...We are doing just fine ..

now that is a nation which holds cultural revolution and great leap forward in a high regard,that is why every time they start to jump from the seat crying starvation,starvation

Friend, the problem is in the fact that cultural revolution and leap forward were both 3 decades ago and older, but starvation in India has being ever lasting to NOW, TODAY.

During the time you finishes your typing of your setences, 2 Indian children have died of hunger. :hitwall:

And we're not saying we want permenant seat with veto before this christmas only! It takes time, in 5-10 years when the time will come or some countries would really consider india's candidature, it will be 4-5th largest economy?
List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to this chart you have posted, even by 2015 India will still have a smaller economy than Brazil and Russia.

I don't know why you guys are so unable to accept that I have changed my stance.

Anyway, as Zhou Yongkang said, it SHOULD happen, but it's not going to happen, given the current mindset of both countries.

Ok..Accepted your more REALISTIC stance..Good for you..
BTW who is Zhou Yongkang.?

Friend, the problem is in the fact that cultural revolution and leap forward were both 3 decades ago and older, but starvation in India has being ever lasting to NOW, TODAY.

During the time you finishes your typing of your setences, 2 Indian children have died of hunger. :hitwall:
And what's the point?

lol..dont take stress mate..I said I'll be dissapointed..not asking you to post what we like...in short no one is forcing you into friendship...so relax.

Back
Top Bottom