What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

Where is the reliable source?

And even if he DID say that... it will do you just about as much good as "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" did.

Quote: "Those who do not learn from history, will be doomed to repeat it."

dont know if reliable or not BUT what Benny posted says

The Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, Wen Jiabao, was addressed as 'Grandpa' by the children during his visit to the Tagore International School in Vasant Vihar here on Wednesday, where he taught calligraphy to them with the message 'India-China friendship forever'

So it means he wrote something like that exhibiting his calligraphy skills and i would appreciate the Chinese leader for showing peace to the Children and it is also evident that Chinese do NOT play dirrty politics when it comes to children even if its from an enemy country like India that has arranged anti-China protests facilitaing Tibatans on the eve of Chinese Premier.

This generous gesture by Chinese PM and the Indian behviour are two contrasts to each other showing who is hostile and who wants peace :china:

The Indian media picking on it and many of its people jumping shows as i said before any visiting India if throw few words of sab acha ha with India is enough to make Indians go ga ga over it :D

So need to debate, you can even do not believe that all information, with your own research and analysis, the problem is that you do that? It is own view?

First of all,i am slightly unable to understand ur language

On topic if what i believe the answer to the question u have asked,first of all i am no researcher,I dont fake to win arguments,only some Chinese here consider themselves as Phd and academic,ya i believe what I had earlier said,my side of the argument.

And we're not saying we want permenant seat with veto before this christmas only! It takes time, in 5-10 years when the time will come or some countries would really consider india's candidature, it will be 4-5th largest economy?

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to this chart you have posted, even by 2015 India will still have a smaller economy than Brazil and Russia.

Anyone want to answer this?

First of all,i am slightly unable to understand ur language

On topic if what i believe the answer to the question u have asked,first of all i am no researcher,I dont fake to win arguments,only some Chinese here consider themselves as Phd and academic,ya i believe what I had earlier said,my side of the argument.

Therefore, the information is easy to manipulate.

According to this chart you have posted, even by 2015 India will still have a smaller economy than Brazil and Russia.

Anyone want to answer this?

We have discussed this umpteenth times this..Here you go..

List of countries by future GDP (PPP) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GDP_PPP_2009_2014.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom