What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

The point is obvious and stark: one has changed for 30+ years, the other hasn’t!
Obviously...China was never under any empire and India was a british colony. Soon after independence,we fought wars won and lost. After that almost went bankrupt and now..we are in a place where china was a couple of decades back. It definitely takes time and unfortunately,we have to wait for the day when no child in India dies of starvation.

main nay ap ki murghi churai ha kia jo har wakt mera zikar rehta ha india ka awano main

aap mera murg nahi chura sakte :D

har waqt aapka zikar isliye hota hai kyunki har waqt aap Indian threads pe hoti hain, jahan Pakistan ka zikar tak nahi hota.

Thank you, JANA, in any case, China remember Pakistan's friendship. Let us be more long-term relationship, friendship is a rare, hatred is easy.

wait wait,no need to b such anxious,Wen is also visiting Pakistan,wait for only two more days,we will have a different thread on it

Obviously...China was never under any empire and India was a british colony. Soon after independence,we fought wars won and lost. After that almost went bankrupt and now..we are in a place where china was a couple of decades back. It definitely takes time and unfortunately,we have to wait for the day when no child in India dies of starvation.

You'd better get to know the history of Chinese.

By the way, if I have time someday, I will open a thread, the "China to massacre ethnic minorities", of course, I hope you have more neutral sources.

Why did you ask me then, if you don't care about the answer?

Just felt like asking..You were mentioning him in every odd post..

Contrary to some people in this thread i am actually in a very jovial mood...Enjoying the posts..Almost on par with the times when Shchinese,Faithfulguy and the gang used to bash india and our warriors used to defend india and bash china..

I really like Pakistani members who always try to become judge of Indian foreign affairs :lol:

Relation of India with China, BD, Srilanka, Nepal .......... Pakistani members know batter than us

:lol: True... They are judges and provide instent judgment on every case related to indian affairs with other nations...

Fast track court judges of PDF.

NO if NO butt ,Sidha insaaf..:lol:

By the way, if I have time someday, I will open a thread, the "China to massacre ethnic minorities", of course, I hope you have more neutral sources.

off course,just also give as the list of those neutral sources which u intend for us to use,I think Chinese state controlled media work f9,or what about New york times,oh I forget they r even much bigger crap than TOI,big american propaganda

By the way, if I have time someday, I will open a thread, the "Chinese massacre of minorities", of course, I hope you have more neutral sources.

Yes..i need to know Chinese history better. I know China was struggling under harsh kingdoms and what i meant to say was that it was not being made a colony and yes i'm aware of what Japan has done. :(

Just felt like asking..You were mentioning him in every odd post..

Contrary to some people in this thread i am actually in a very jovial mood...Enjoying the posts..Almost on par with the times when Shchinese,Faithfulguy and the gang used to bash india and our warriors used to defend india and bash china..

Glad you're enjoying yourself. :cheers:

I wonder what you make of future Sino-Indian relations now?

I don't know why you guys are so unable to accept that I have changed my stance.

My stance is now more realistic, surely that is a good thing. :tup:

Anyway, as Zhou Yongkang said, it SHOULD happen, but it's not going to happen, given the current mindset of both countries.

its just hard to diggest the fact that sensible members like yourself can change their opinion after just a couple of months on a internet forum.

i got tons of pakistani friends, would never change my opinion about them cos of loosers on the internet.

But, hey, whatever makes you happy:china:

Glad you're enjoying yourself. :cheers:

I wonder what you make of future Sino-Indian relations now?

Same as ever..Optimistic as usual..Future lies to our co-operation..
Some core India hating chinese members ( like Shchinese,Faithfulguy,Greyboy-2 etc..) could not make me change my opinion.. Neither are you going to do my friend..

Have met and worked with too many Chinese persons and am friends with many of them to let some internet jingos change my opinion..

its just hard to diggest the fact that sensible members like yourself can change their opinion after just a couple of months on a internet forum.

i got tons of pakistani friends, would never change my opinion about them cos of loosers on the internet.

But, hey, whatever makes you happy:china:

Thanks. :cheers:

Also, who were you before on this forum? I'm always getting "fresh" posters (with only around 10-20 posts) come up to me and talk to me about posts that I made ages ago on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom