What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

Yes..i need to know Chinese history better. I know China was struggling under harsh kingdoms and what i meant to say was that it was not being made a colony and yes i'm aware of what Japan has done. :(

Worse than you think, very bad situation in China that time, the damage caused by civil war and aggression far more than you can imagine.

Indians are talking friendship here but in reality Indian govt and establishment has something else (also) in their mind. So Tibetan in india allowed to organize and desecrate and burn Chinese flag and Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao effigy. If one read underline message, very hearty indian gesture of friendship,ain't it?

Tibetan exiles burn an effigy and shout slogans during a protest march against Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's visit to India, in New Delhi December 15, 2010. REUTERS

Worse than you think, very bad situation in China that time, the damage caused by civil war and aggression far more than you can imagine.

Hmm as i said i dont have a sound knowledge on the history of China. I'm reading history of china from wiki. Hope i get to know about the facts :)

By the way, let's go to continue to live, I still have some expectations on the relationship between China and India, let's see what happens in the future.

Hmm as i said i dont have a sound knowledge on the history of China. I'm reading history of china from wiki. Hope i get to know about the facts :)

You can not get from the WIKI. I suggest you look at some specific history books. WIKI too many false content about China.

Even so, history is often covered by politics, you want the truth, not easy.

If one read underline message, very hearty indian gesture of friendship,ain't it?
I cant see Sonia Gandhi or MMS or PC in the crowd there.
BTW..in democracy,everyone has a right to express their view...even Indian flags are burnt on a daily basis in kashmir.

Indians are talking friendship here but in reality Indian govt and establishment has something else (also) in their mind. So Tibetan in india allowed to organize and desecrate and burn Chinese flag and Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao effigy. If one read underline message, very hearty indian gesture of friendship,ain't it?

Tibetan exiles burn an effigy and shout slogans during a protest march against Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's visit to India, in New Delhi December 15, 2010. REUTERS

LOL, Trying level Best to >>>>:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

:lol: :tup:

Mr Dune,It's not India talking of friendship with china..
we are not keen to have friendship with china..
Its Wen jiabo and his collegue took up the stand of friendship with India..
But we don't trust these type of friendships..

Obviously...China was never under any empire and India was a british colony. Soon after independence,we fought wars won and lost. After that almost went bankrupt and now..we are in a place where china was a couple of decades back. It definitely takes time and unfortunately,we have to wait for the day when no child in India dies of starvation.

The fact is, when PR China was established, India had a better position than China: China's literacy was only 20%, life expectancy is only 35 years... India had higher GDP, longer rail roads, better school system...

Before 1949, for instance, the illiteracy rate in Mainland China was 80 percent, and life expectancy was a meager 35 years....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China_(1949–1976)

People can wait for voting, but mustn't wait for saving dying lives...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
As usual..how could you miss this :lol::lol:

The fact is, when PR China was established, India had a better position than China: China's literacy was only 20%, life expectancy is only 35 years... India had higher GDP, longer rail roads, better school system...

My bad..! BTW,can you post the facts of India at the time of independence..if you dont mind?

U can also add,India attending nobel peace prize to Lui xiabao..
It sent clear message,But also Wen jiabao is here and disscusing of friendship...

You're right, that was another clear message.

A message that China should not support India for a UNSC permanent seat, in fact we should use the veto on the resolution.

Also Wen Jiabao did not say that, the headline is wrong, as I have pointed out before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom