What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

You already have a big trade deficit to us, so it's too late. :azn:
Don't worry,our economy is a sustainable economy and it does not depend on Exports...
Trade deficit won't hurt our economy..It is growing and will eventually reach double digit..
We don't depend on exports as china..

i hope so:cheers:

but remember, just in a couple of months you went from "if europe after WW1&2 still can be freinds, why cant china-india?"(not your words excactly, just trying to make a pont) to "china and india cant have any other relationship but trade. we are geopolitical rivals". what will happen after a couple of months, years?

I always judge individuals, on an individual basis, so you don't need to worry about that. :tup:

In fact I always knew that China and India were geopolitical rivals, if you check my old posts. The difference is that before I was optimistic, and now I'm not, so it's not a big change.

If our enemy wants to give us their money, why should I complain? :lol:

Ask your politicians why they are giving your money away...
If our enemy want to sell us goods for a cheap rate,why should we worry..
Foolish statement(bolded statement) by u...
It's not politicians making the deals its the corporate companies making the deals..
They feel it's profitable so they are making the deals..
Its win-win situation for both..
But Win-lose situation for u(CD) only..

If our enemy want to sell us goods for a cheap rate,why should we worry..
Foolish statement(bolded statement) by u...
It's not politicians making the deals its the corporate companies making the deals..
They feel it's profitable so they are making the deals..
Its win-win situation for both..
But Win-lose situation for u(CD) only..

OK buddy, I hope your leaders/businesspeople sign more deals then. :cheers:

If India wants to increase their trade deficit to us, I'm not going to complain.

The Chinese people are ok, its their Communist dictators that are shrewd.
They suppress the voice of common people. Haven't you seen the Noble peace ceremony. It was a Chinese who was to get it, but their dictators did their best to stop.

Most of the Chinese I meet here are very critical of their government, its only those who have connections to politburo, that have business or are rich. There is no freedom nor any rites in China.
It is in dark ages of suppression and oppression, it has been covertly active in nuclear proliferation to rogue states.

So please don't blame the ordinary Chinese, they are just oppressed people with out a voice.

And finally most Chinese posters here are their Government sponsored, or people under false flags.

Till China leaves this double talk policy, there can be no meaningful progress in relations.

Keep remembering their back stabbing and how India gave them UNSC seat on a platter...

It isn't with out a reason that China has also been labelled as "Axis of Evil" I would say its in the center of Evil.

whatever

chinese on defence.pk and chinese in real life are to different people. thats all i care about

By the way, let's go to continue to live, I still have some expectations on the relationship between China and India, let's see what happens in the future.
Nothing is going to happen bro...the relations will develop and prosper. Look at Russia-China relations,they are prospering. If sino-russia relations can,why not Indo-Chinese? Afterall, India China's "enmity" is not as hard as Sino-russia used to be.

OK buddy, I hope your leaders/businesspeople sign more deals then. :cheers:

If India wants to increase their trade deficit to us, I'm not going to complain.
Ok buddy.i hope ur companies negotiate to sell good for cheap rates than anyother around the world..:cheers:

If our companies get goods for cheap rates,rather than buying goods at higher prices,why should i complain..
And ur banks investing billions in India,it will help us only..

You can not get from the WIKI. I suggest you look at some specific history books. WIKI too many false content about China.

Even so, history is often covered by politics, you want the truth, not easy.
Hmm i surely will do it my friend when time permits. :)

I always judge individuals, on an individual basis, so you don't need to worry about that. :tup:

In fact I always knew that China and India were geopolitical rivals, if you check my old posts. The difference is that before I was optimistic, and now I'm not, so it's not a big change.

so you went from being optimistic to pessimistic, all because of defence.pk. that would be more then enough reason for med to stay away. anyway, im out of here. you guys enjoy the show

India has rejected the proposed free trade agreement with China. Sources tell CNBC-TV18 that the commerce minister is dead against the pact between the two countries and says that India has large trade deficit with China.
“China enjoys substantial market access in India, while our companies are not getting enough market access there. In fact, China did not allow market access to Indian pharma thus dishonouring its promise to buy Indian generics,” sources elaborated.

India rejects proposed free trade pact with China: Sources - Moneycontrol.com -

I'll clear it up for you, this is the current economic situation.

China = 2nd largest economy, India = 11th largest economy

Germany, Japan, Brazil and India (the G4) all want a UNSC permanent seat.

Japan = 3rd largest economy
Germany = 4th largest economy
Brazil = 8th largest economy
India =11th largest economy

India has the weakest reason out of all the G4, to get in on economic terms.

Lets see India's position in 20 years. India is climbing up.. :cheers:

I know there are still some Indians can really hope that the friendship with China, so I can even tolerate your full malice.

I guess its a totally unreasonable Idea, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom