What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

Yeah you were the one who brought up the topic of "Tibetan massacre" in a poor attempt to bash China. :rofl:

Bash China? Show me one single post of mine which bashes China...i'll promise i'll never post on this forum again. But,will definitely retaliate if my country is bashed.
My comment was in reply to your sarcastic remark "India does a good enough job at that herself."

@Indian members: If someone doesn't want to be friends then it's their problem. Leave it at that.

@Topic: The news is a little exaggerated as expected (Indian media). The truth is that he didn't actually say that although he showed some good signs. However this is only a tiny step in the right direction. IMHO India should still maintain a level of wariness when dealing with the Chinese. History has shown us this harsh truth. Anyway we'll see what happens. I hope to see more positive things in relation to India-China relationship.

Also one more thing we must remember is that China would be better off having India as a friend rather than an enemy. At the end of the day it would be better for both countries to be friends.

Peace out!

Do u know the difference between Massacre and starvation..:what:
Starting to shout ur :china: true face:oops:

now that is a nation which holds cultural revolution and great leap forward in a high regard,that is why every time they start to jump from the seat crying starvation,starvation

yeh pehle bhi esa kuch bol ke gaye thy .. theek hai Friends Forever
lekin nazar rakhna inper

now that is a nation which holds cultural revolution and great leap forward in a high regard,that is why every time they start to jump from the seat crying starvation,starvation

You know what is the history of the Great Leap Forward, in addition to some Western propaganda?

Here we go again...

I think I'll sit this one out.

You know what is the history of the Great Leap Forward, in addition to some Western propaganda?

western propaganda,r u the same guy who was quoting a western source some time back or was one of ur fellow Chinese,so western sources work f9 for u when it fits in ur criteria,hmmmm a matter of selective perception

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Here we go again...

I think I'll sit this one out.

ya ya f9:smitten:

If you wanted it to be a positive thread, why did you say this:

Which of course led to more flaming.

Yep...it lead to more flaming!!
From post one of ours in this thread i was watching you were so volatile. hence..i replied in your own tone and sorry...i cant beg you to be friends with India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom