What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

Yeah I like Brotherhood's posts, so I thank them. We're both from HK as well, so it's all about the solidarity. :azn:

If you don't like which posts I thank, you could always complain to the mods and get them to take away my "thanking" privileges. :rofl:

Among all these posts you took this one for reply! :rolleyes:

I may find many people from my city but I am not eager to thank them for bashing! I was talking about mutual 'thanks'! :lol:

Don't miss the ritualistic low IQ rant

Good that SinoIndus,greyboy,shchinese are all banned for good.

Of course Indians did cross the limit at certain times and no one condemned them

shchinese aka peaceful is now banned
but greyboy is still posting here.

For all the talk of Sino India friendship, it is simply not possible and unnatural, and geopolitical compulsion would not allow that to happen. How come two countries that have almost similar ambitions, fight for limited resource and disputes can become friend. Whatever Wen Jiabao says for public consumption - I believe he is a sane leader and has good intentions- in future the degree of competition is going to grow manifold

The only area that I find India and China having some congruence is trade, and trade, IMO, would stop escalating the competition from becoming rivalry.

This is a very reasonable post. :tup:

China and India are both expanding their spheres of interest across the same region of the world. We are geopolitical rivals, and will continue to be so, for the foreseeable future.

no offence mate, but what does it say about you when you let your opinion change by a freaking defence forum?

It was not just by a defence forum, in case you haven't noticed there are plenty of Indians living here in HK too. I get to meet and talk to them face to face, unlike many Chinese in the mainland.

Besides, my stance now is much more realistic than it was before. China/India rivalry is a simple geopolitical reality. In my opinion, looking to promote China/India friendship is a complete waste of time, there is too much dislike and distrust.

And so did i..... i thought CD and Sharp card were indians hiding behind chinese flags...... but i never complained (though i wasnt sure)...
And now.... looks like they understood the truth.

and kevin rudd speaks fluent mandarin. he is not chinese btw. on topic, many are still confused.

It was not just by a defence forum, in case you haven't noticed there are plenty of Indians living here in HK too. I get to meet and talk to them face to face, unlike many Chinese in the mainland.

Besides, my stance now is much more realistic than it was before. China/India rivalry is a simple geopolitical reality. In my opinion, looking to promote China/India friendship is a complete waste of time, there is too much dislike and distrust.

Seriously dude you need to get some fresh air immediately.
Do some different thing like chatting with friends other than "evil Indians".
Go watch some funny movies or shows. I hope that will take your mind off from hatred and dislikeness.

I once remember you saying Uncle Sam trying to Pit India against China...

India does a good enough job at that herself. :azn:

It's not America that hosted the Tibetan government in exile for half a century... that was India.

Oh comeon i am disgusted by this "I was innocent " stories

I think u people easily miss or choose to miss,when the Chinese fraternity make calls here like slumdogs,hinduks and monkey god

This is no one way lane,if u guys dont know how to behave then dont expect it from Indian's also

@topic,to Indian's dont read to much into it,nothing more than just some business deals

This is the new reality of this post soviet era,business and enmity go parallely.

India is not dying for Chinese friendship,and also vice versa,both countries will keep to move on even without each other's cooperation just like it have been for years.

It all started by indian members you lot are the bunch of most uncivilised members in this forrum you even proud of showing a chinese girl naked in redif.

CD... as jha said it rightly you seem to have changed.

Frankly this news is nothing out of the blue... any good statesman would want to start his visit with a promising note. Even the India Pakistan summits start with a lot of promise and then goes down the drain. Lets hope things remain this upbeat throughout his visit.

Why are you people getting so submissive? Where is the pride? We dont need to care about anybody if they are so narrow minded !
If it's their view,let it be..let them go to hell and do whatever they want.
Put your spine straight and chest up..

India does a good enough job at that herself. :azn:

It's not America that hosted the Tibetan government in exile for half a century... that was India.

This had be discussed here again and again,if India harboured any evil intention's,it do not have accepted Tibet as a part of china,exactly opposite to want India did,and India is not promoting any Tibetian freedom movement,so this basically holds no relevence

Good drama and a joke by Wen jiabao..
He will be thinking in mind...."India-china rivals forever"...

Back
Top Bottom