What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

As Bombenstrum already said, those settled there in the pre-independence era. We're talking about now.

Tell me why someone would move from a city like Hong Kong (GDP per capita: $31,799) or Shanghai (GDP per capita: $11,361) to India?

Why would they move to a city like Mumbai (GDP per capita: $2,910), or to a city like Delhi (GDP per capita: $1,450)?

The difference is more than ten times.

Pathetic logic!!! Who is asking for you to come here? :lol: They were talking about Chinese language speakers not the Chinese. There are many people come and stay for business purposes in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore from countries like USA, Germany etc which has way better per capita GDP than China and Shanghai etc. You are not comparable with them.

People from the countries like Germany etc where they have difference much more than ten times than China but still coming for work!

Even IF that somehow happened (lol) it's still half a century too late. :azn:

wow...what a dramtic change CD. i for one once suspected u r using a false flag due to your overwhelmingly pro-india stand in many of your posts in the past. now, what happened? could be you r having too much dose from BR lately?:rofl:
but this time bro i think u might be losing a little bit cool? in my opinion we shd cherish/hail china-india friendship moment even if it may not last long. :cheers:

wow...what a dramtic change CD. i for one once suspected u r using a false flag due to your overwhelmingly pro-india stand in many of your posts in the past. now, what happened? could be you r having too much dose from BR lately?:rofl:
but this time bro i think u might be losing a little bit cool? in my opinion we shd cherish/hail china-india friendship moment even if it may not last long. :cheers:

I got called a "chink" too many times by Indians.

Wo bu xi huan zhong zu zhi yi.

You should check this guy fateh71,he used be a target of the many non-Indian posters here,racial,abusive ones ,but that guy just couldn't be cracked.

Of course,he wasn't as much of a regular posters as you and CS are.

And so did i..... i thought CD and Sharp card were indians hiding behind chinese flags...... but i never complained (though i wasnt sure)...
And now.... looks like they understood the truth.

Last edited:

You should check this guy fateh71,he used be a target of the many non-Indian posters here,racial,abusive ones ,but that guy just couldn't be cracked.

Of course,he wasn't as much of a regular posters as you and CS are.

Congratulations to fateh71, he clearly has more tolerance for racial abuse than I do.

Well said CD, did you recalled how many times we been addressed as "chinks" and "slanted eyes" by our beloved "Forever Friends" yesterday only.....

Oh comeon i am disgusted by this "I was innocent " stories

I think u people easily miss or choose to miss,when the Chinese fraternity make calls here like slumdogs,hinduks and monkey god

This is no one way lane,if u guys dont know how to behave then dont expect it from Indian's also

@topic,to Indian's dont read to much into it,nothing more than just some business deals

This is the new reality of this post soviet era,business and enmity go parallely.

India is not dying for Chinese friendship,and also vice versa,both countries will keep to move on even without each other's cooperation just like it have been for years.

Oh comeon i am disgusted by this "I was innocent " stories

I think u people easily miss or choose to miss,when the Chinese fraternity make calls here like slumdogs,hinduks and monkey god

Don't miss the ritualistic low IQ rant

Good that SinoIndus,greyboy,shchinese are all banned for good.

Of course Indians did cross the limit at certain times and no one condemned them

I hope there will be more trade and business deals will get sign....and trade deficit will decrese....!

@Indian Members :- No need to amuse chiness members here if they think the other way around then let it be like it..;)

I am not asking for your thank! You can see your and CD's posts here are full of thanks from each other!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Yeah I like Brotherhood's posts, so I thank them. We're both from HK as well, so it's all about the solidarity. :azn:

If you don't like which posts I thank, you could always complain to the mods and get them to take away my "thanking" privileges. :rofl:

For all the talk of Sino India friendship, it is simply not possible and unnatural, and geopolitical compulsion would not allow that to happen. How come two countries that have almost similar ambitions, fight for limited resource and disputes can become friend. Whatever Wen Jiabao says for public consumption - I believe he is a sane leader and has good intentions- in future the degree of competition is going to grow manifold

The only area that I find India and China having some congruence is trade, and trade, IMO, would stop escalating the competition from becoming rivalry.

Back
Top Bottom