What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

I'm afraid its going to be a long wait;

dsg804_500_350.jpg

India wasn't even visible in the 2012 forcast chart.
G-7 Share of World GDP Seen Below 50% by 2012: Chart of the Day - Bloomberg

What was China's GDP in the year 2000?

The biggest problem for people in India who want to learn Mandarin is that there are not many Chinese teachers who go to India.

Chinese people who emigrate usually want to go somewhere with a higher standard of living like Canada or Singapore. Or move to another Chinese city like Hong Kong, which has a similar standard of living to Singapore.

Yes..like Bangalore,Kolkata,Gurgaon ,pune ,chennai..There is a sudden influx..

How much will it take to "buy" a UNSC permanent seat I wonder...

Will try for sometime..Then it will also go NSG way..Did not buy that but some countries could not stop us..

Disband the Tibetan government in exile that has been hosted on Indian soil for over half a century.Give up your claims on Aksai Chin, and tell your Indian media to stop painting us as monsters.

Not a chance in hell, I know. :azn: No chance at all.

Correct..If these are prerequisites ..
We still follow " Atithi Devo bhav.."..Cant throw some one out when they are seeking exile..especially someone as honorable as His Holiness DALAI LAMA..

Regarding controlling media-- Sorry Media is independent in our countries..Our ruling party do not control them and hold the voice of public back..

Buying is much better than donated one! :lol:

Same old urban legend. :rofl:

Let me clear it up for you. Here is the "official statement" by Nehru:

Prime Minister Nehru has categorically denied any offer, formal or informal, having been received about a seat for India in the UN Security Council. He made this statement in reply to a short notice question in the Lok Sabha on September 27 by Dr. J.N. Parekh whether India had refused a seat informally offered to her in the Security Council. The Prime Minister said: "There has been no offer, formal or informal, of this kind. Some vague references have appeared in the press about it which have no foundation in fact."

The Hindu : Miscellaneous / This Day That Age : dated September 28, 1955: UN seat: Nehru clarifies

members from both the sides have proven Wen Jiabao wrong in this thread.....the friendhsip is clearly visible here.

CD was saying that Chinese people always prefer places ie better livings like Canada and Singapore and Chinese don't want to come to India but don't we have many Chinese speaking people here?

As Bombenstrum already said, those settled there in the pre-independence era. We're talking about now.

Tell me why someone would move from a city like Hong Kong (GDP per capita: $31,799) or Shanghai (GDP per capita: $11,361) to India?

Why would they move to a city like Mumbai (GDP per capita: $2,910), or to a city like Delhi (GDP per capita: $1,450)?

The difference is more than ten times.

Same old urban legend. :rofl:

Let me clear it up for you. Here is the "official statement" by Nehru:

The Hindu : Miscellaneous / This Day That Age : dated September 28, 1955: UN seat: Nehru clarifies

Boy, CD, you're so "cruel" why broke their "Faith"? do you know they feed on things like that to feel good? but no surprise, even some "internet hoax" was being presented as "FACTS" to the India parliment.:lol:
INDIAN SCIENTISTS MAKE UP 36 PER CENT OF NASA?S TECH POOL | Schogini

Haha, if you have enough experience in the PDF, you will know what some Indians have real ideas, but the question now is "some", that is how much? I know there are still some Indians can really hope that the friendship with China, so I can even tolerate your full malice.

We are friends on this forum and we have busted a lot of myths and misconceptions we had against each other Long live pdf.PS: if indian and chinese leaders join this forum they surely will become friends:cheers:

2000-2006 data? :what:

Where are the other UNSC members like France UK ??

I'll clear it up for you, this is the current economic situation.

China = 2nd largest economy, India = 11th largest economy

Germany, Japan, Brazil and India (the G4) all want a UNSC permanent seat.

Japan = 3rd largest economy
Germany = 4th largest economy
Brazil = 8th largest economy
India =11th largest economy

India has the weakest reason out of all the G4, to get in on economic terms.

What about my other replies? Nothing to post? lol

I am not talking about India or Nehru! So keep the legend with you. I am talking about PRC and its UNSC seat.

CD and Brotherhood, you are thanking each other! :lol:

Hey, did you see i gave you a "thankyou" too, happy now:rofl:
Come on eh, i 'm sure you not talking about that.....:D

Back
Top Bottom