What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

@hindutvadi... it was just a remark... not a request for him to change his opinion... Like others have said in their posts move on... no need to appease anyone here.

CD, how come some internet idiots unsettle you?

I've explained before, it was not just internet idiots, but ones that I have met in real life as well.

I've said it many times, that I don't hold anything against any "individual". It's just reality. China and India are rivals, that is it.

Can only say that I know what some Indian 's idea here, ha ha, I even feel admiration for myself, because I still want a friendship and India, ha ha.

I've explained before, it was not just internet idiots, but ones that I have met in real life as well.

I've said it many times, that I don't hold anything against any "individual". It's just reality. China and India are rivals, that is it.
Yes...it may be your view and the so called "individual's" view. But from me and so many others view...china and india can and will remain friends.

Chinese back stabbed us, this is something which we can never forget.
We were calling Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai, gave them the UNSC seat, and in return they are till date pin pricking us.

Look who are their friends..
1) Pakistan
2)North Korea
3)Libiya
4)Iran

I think Somalia and Yemen are next on their invitation list.

Chinese back stabbed us, this is something which we can never forget.
We were calling Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai, gave them the UNSC seat, and in return they are till date pin pricking us.

Look who are their friends..
1) Pakistan
2)North Korea
3)Libiya
4)Iran

I think Somalia and Yemen are next on their invitation list.

hahahahah:no::no:

It was not just by a defence forum, in case you haven't noticed there are plenty of Indians living here in HK too. I get to meet and talk to them face to face, unlike many Chinese in the mainland.

Besides, my stance now is much more realistic than it was before. China/India rivalry is a simple geopolitical reality. In my opinion, looking to promote China/India friendship is a complete waste of time, there is too much dislike and distrust.

That does not make any sense. indians have been i HK for a long time, but you just recently started writing negative about them. or was it that you never actually cared much about indians and this forum just was like the last drop?

Back
Top Bottom