What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

DDG 117 "Xining" :enjoy:

145455uczld9phzqj0dzcp.jpg

China is now officially the 2nd nation that has mastered this top-notch technology.

US spy satellites should have obtained images of yesterday's successful launch test.

More(railgun, laser etc) to come. :D:D

How do you know this for certain?

China is now officially the 2nd nation that has mastered this top-notch technology.

US spy satellites should have obtained images of yesterday's successful launch test.

More(railgun, laser etc) to come. :D:D

Our EMALS is fully functional and number one, there is no doubt.
Really? I have a lot of doubt.

Indeed, and I am also confident that our EMALS has a much lower failure rate than the US EMALS.
And how can you possibly know that?

You brag about inferior stuff, while I don't brag. This is how it is.

Yes, you brag about things you know little and have no pride in India made product and actively promoting American or Japanese stuff. What an inferiority complex you have.

Can you provide credible source of other nations besides USA and China that has conduct extensive research or setup testing facilities or existing working model of EMAL?

If you can't. What ChineseTiger claim is not a tall claim. It just you can't digest the reality.

Yes, you brag about things you know little and have no pride in India made product and actively promoting American or Japanese stuff. What an inferiority complex you have.

Don't divert attention like you normally do. Answer how Chinese emals is better than American when American is so far ahead in its development cycle, america has a far greater experience of building catapults, and america has a far better reputation in military and industrial hardware.

Can you provide credible source of other nations besides USA and China that has conduct extensive research or setup testing facilities or existing working model of EMAL?

If you can't. What ChineseTiger claim is not a tall claim. It just you can't digest the reality.

I don't even have reliable sources for Chinese emals. All I have are some posts in these forums. By that measure only American emals seems confirmed.

And even if we were to believe Chinese emals, how do we know that it is superior to American emals?

Don't divert attention like you normally do. Answer how Chinese emals is better than American when American is so far ahead in its development cycle, america has a far greater experience of building catapults, and america has a far better reputation in military and industrial hardware.
Do you have problem interpreting? ChineseTiger claim China and USA are the only 2 nation to master EMAL or significantly progress in EMAL technology. Care to show me your favour India or Japan has master EMAL until what stages or even setup an advance working prototype on EMAL that surpass even China one?

Do you have problem interpreting? ChineseTiger claim China and USA are the only 2 nation to master EMAL or significantly progress in EMAL technology. Care to show me your favour India or Japan has master EMAL until what stages or even setup an advance working prototype on EMAL that surpass even China one?

Do YOU have a problem. He said multiple times that Chinese emals is better than American.

I don't even have reliable sources for Chinese emals. All I have are some posts in these forums. By that measure only American emals seems confirmed.

And even if we were to believe Chinese emals, how do we know that it is superior to American emals?

That is your problem, it is not our task to convince you have a biased view. We are here just to tell you. There are many proof in Chinese article which you are not fit to read.

Do YOU have a problem. He said multiple times that Chinese emals is better than American.
Show me!

That is your problem, it is not our task to convince you have a biased view. We are here just to tell you. There are many proof in Chinese article which you are not fit to read.

Show me!

See posts 1323 and 1330.

See posts 1323 and 1330.
Does less failure rate shows our EMAL is more superior than American one? He says its number one, indeed. In Asia! He never says its number one in the world. Its more of your interpretation problem and fault finding for us of Chinese achievement. Dont be a sour grape! :enjoy:

... ...How do you know this for certain?

Really? I have a lot of doubt.

And how can you possibly know that?

:enjoy: :yes4: :agree:

I am aware that you know the answer ( post # 1327 , 1329 ),
but as usual to soothe the deeply bruised and wounded Modi Indian ego,
I will pretend that you are not aware of these facts below ... ...

Given the basic truth below ... ...

Modi Indians One and Only Savior = USA = Modi Indians Hope for a Better Future

===

USA EMAL cat is very much inferior to PRC EMAL Cat in these 4 areas ... ...
( Power Consumption, Cooling, Space Requirement, MTBF Reliability )
IIRC, ... ...

1*) USA only has 1 RnD team to develop EM cat and Railgun
OTOH, ... ... PRC has 3 competing in parallel RnD teams to develop EM cat and Railgun.
They are ... ...

A:) Superstar Scientist & Engineer MWM Naval Univ team,
B:) ShangHai SuperConductor Lab
C:) HuaZhong Univ S&T team

:enjoy: :agree:

It is painfully obvious to americese Elites and Modi Indians -- that both of them are getting
further and further behind PRC -- in the race to master these 2 super critical must--have devices.
Both of them ( us Elites and Modi Indians ) are afraid. -- Soon, these 2 tech will join the
Supercomputing tech -- where they both realize there is no possible way for
( usa & India & Japan -- the 3 banana amigos ) to catch up to PRC in terms Top Notch
supply of ( Engineers + Scientists + Manufacturing + Hardware ).

===

2*) USA EM cat use conventional cabling
OTOH, ... ...
PRC EM Cat use SUPERCONDUCTING cable.

3*) USA EM cat use conventional Generator and Motors
OTOH, ... ...
PRC EM Cat use ( SUPERCONDUCTING Simultaneous AC+DC Generator and Motors )

4*) Both ( usa and India ) do not have MAGLEV tech --
which is the critical prerequisite tech to enter into ( SUPERCONDUCTING EMALS + RAILGUN ) tech.
OTOH, ... ...
PRC has 3 separate teams competing in parallel to develop the 2nd Gen MAGLEV tech.

===

These 3 pictures below belong to team #2 ( ShangHai SuperConductor Lab )
during a 2015 Scientific Trade Show.

1) Superconducting Cable
ShangHai SC tech--SC cable--1.jpg

2) Superconducting Motor
ShangHai SC tech--SC Motor--1.jpg

3) Superconducting EM Catapult
ShangHai SC tech--EMAL--Catapult--2.jpg

:enjoy: :dance3:

SIDE NOTE:
BTW, Indian upcoming Rafale is an obsolete design.
Because Frenchie Rafale does not have DSI Aerodynamic tech and AESA radar optimized Nose Aerodynamic.

Therefore, both Pakistan JF-17A and JF-17B have DSI, hence
they both are superior than Frenchie Rafale and the upcoming Swedish Gripen NG in term of DSI.

===

Finally, this post is directed towards those 95% Indians who position
PRC as their mortal enemy.
My apology for the other 5% Nice and Friendly Indians.

Last edited:
:enjoy: :yes4: :agree:

I am aware that you know the answer ( post # 1327 , 1329 ),
but as usual to soothe the deeply bruised and wounded Modi Indian ego,
I will pretend that you are not aware of these facts below ... ...

Given the basic truth below ... ...

Modi Indians One and Only Savior = USA = Modi Indians Hope for a Better Future

===

USA EMAL cat is very much inferior to PRC EMAL Cat in these 4 areas ... ...
( Power Consumption, Cooling, Space Requirement, MTBF Reliability )
IIRC, ... ...

1*) USA only has 1 RnD team to develop EM cat and Railgun
OTOH, ... ... PRC has 3 competing in parallel RnD teams to develop EM cat and Railgun.
They are ... ...

A:) Superstar Scientist & Engineer MWM Naval Univ team,
B:) ShangHai SuperConductor Lab
C:) HuaZhong Univ S&T team

:enjoy: :agree:

It is painfully obvious to americese Elites and Modi Indians -- that both of them are getting
further and further behind PRC -- in the race to master these 2 super critical must--have devices.
Both of them ( us Elites and Modi Indians ) are afraid. -- Soon, these 2 tech will join the
Supercomputing tech -- where they both realize there is no possible way for
( usa & India & Japan -- the 3 banana amigos ) to catch up to PRC in terms Top Notch
supply of ( Engineers + Scientists + Manufacturing + Hardware ).

===

2*) USA EM cat use conventional cabling
OTOH, ... ...
PRC EM Cat use SUPERCONDUCTING cable.

3*) USA EM cat use conventional Generator and Motors
OTOH, ... ...
PRC EM Cat use ( SUPERCONDUCTING Simultaneous AC+DC Generator and Motors )

4*) Both ( usa and India ) do not have MAGLEV tech --
which is the critical prerequisite tech to enter into ( SUPERCONDUCTING EMALS + RAILGUN ) tech.
OTOH, ... ...
PRC has 3 separate teams competing in parallel to develop the 2nd Gen MAGLEV tech.

===

These 3 pictures below belong to team #2 ( ShangHai SuperConductor Lab )
during a 2015 Scientific Trade Show.

1) Superconducting Cable
View attachment 351718

2) Superconducting Motor
View attachment 351719

3) Superconducting EM Catapult
View attachment 351721

:enjoy: :dance3:

SIDE NOTE:
BTW, Indian upcoming Rafale is an obsolete design.
Because Frenchie Rafale does not have DSI Aerodynamic tech and AESA radar optimized Nose Aerodynamic.

Therefore, both Pakistan JF-17A and JF-17B have DSI, hence
they both are superior than Frenchie Rafale and the upcoming Swedish Gripen NG in term of DSI.

===

Finally, this post is directed towards those 95% Indians who position
PRC as their mortal enemy.
My apology for the other 5% Nice and Friendly Indians.

All of this is bullshit.

One will have to know in detail confidential knowledge about US systems, AND Chinese systems. Knowing even about one country is close to impossible.

As for your foolish remark on Rafale and JF 17, try selling JF 17 somewhere first. Rafale is an internationally acclaimed fighter jet, unlike JF 17, which is without any order. Even China doesn't use it.

Back
Top Bottom