What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

A catapult version of J-15 successfully launched by EMALS.

Congratulations!!! :china::-)

015650mu1jbnw3v2wdn9gj.jpg

This is just the first step, I think more than thousands tests are still needed to pass before it is fully ready for the Type 003.

Last edited:
This is just the first step, I think more than thousands tests are still needed before it is fully ready for the Type 003.

China is now officially the 2nd nation that has mastered this top-notch technology.

US spy satellites should have obtained images of yesterday's successful launch test.

More(railgun, laser etc) to come. :D:D

China is now officially the 2nd nation that has mastered this top-notch technology.

US spy satellites should have obtained images of yesterday's successful launch test.

More(railgun, laser etc) to come. :D:D

Indeed, and I am also confident that our EMALS has a much lower failure rate than the US EMALS.

Reposted to motivate ( usa, Japan, australia, and India ) to quadruple their military spendings.
Don't worry ( usa, Japan, australia, and India ) your Defense Spending = 15% GDP are still quite reasonable.
:p: :sarcastic:

IMHO, ... ...

1.) EMAL is on the Left Runway ( Narrower and Longer ).
Click here for my Logic ... ...

https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-j-15-aircraft-carrier-based-aircraft.110256/page-81#post-8895737

2.) It is more likelier than before that PLAN ( CV-18 / 002 building in ShangHai ) will use EMAL cat.
By DEC 2017, both EMAL Cat and J-15A are ready for service.

Last edited:
To admit ... if I compare the Liaoning with that rustling, smoking hull right now in the Mediterranean, then ... ...

One can easily interpret your writing as unnecessary provocation and INSULTING -- RUSSIA.
Your actions ( not just this 1 time -- you had been similarly insulting RUSSIA a number of times before ),
as a Big time Famous International Mod in many forums, is that appropriate behaviour ?

:p: :enjoy:

BTW, you can provoke and insult american and their supporting nations as many time as you please
-- I will support you 1000%.

Reposted to motivate ( usa, Japan, australia, and India ) to quadruple their military spendings.
Don't worry ( usa, Japan, australia, and India ) your Defense Spending = 15% GDP are still quite reasonable.
:p: :sarcastic:

IMHO, ... ...

1.) EMAL is on the Left Runway ( Narrower and Longer ).
Click here for my Logic ... ...

https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-j-15-aircraft-carrier-based-aircraft.110256/page-81#post-8895737

2.) It is more likelier than before that PLAN ( CV-18 / 002 building in ShangHai ) will use EMAL cat.
By DEC 2017, both EMAL Cat and J-15A are ready for service.

I bet our American friends will soon start accusing China of "copying" their EMALS techs and our Indian friends will soon start copying what the Americans say. :enjoy:

Still, I am surprised and a BIT miffed:lol:that people haven't spotted the test range for railgun that's being co-developed by CASIC and BIT. :D

Still, I am surprised and a BIT miffed:lol:that people haven't spotted the test range for railgun that's being co-developed by CASIC and BIT. :D

Well, we all know ONLY Low Lifer Losers will cry that China is stealing from them.

The Americans and Indians do not even have a prototype of ( Simultaneously AC+DC Generator & Motors for EMALS ), let alone a full production device. -- Most of the Americans and Indians Joe Blows do not know that our Superstar Scientist MWM has already finish producing working device back in 2006. IIRC.

Meanwhile, us navy keep towing back their Ford carrier to the navy shipyard for
further evaluations on their inferior and abruptly installed EMALS cat.

***Btw, where is the Test Range for Railgun in the picture ??
If it is possible, please show it by bright color arrow.

Last edited:
One can easily interpret your writing as unnecessary provocation and INSULTING -- RUSSIA.
Your actions ( not just this 1 time -- you had been similarly insulting RUSSIA a number of times before ),
as a Big time Famous International Mod in many forums, is that appropriate behaviour ?

:p: :enjoy:

BTW, you can provoke and insult american and their supporting nations as many time as you please
-- I will support you 1000%.

I have to admit that You are indeed correct, my post can be interpret as an unnecessary provocation or disrespect, but IMO not an outright INSULT.
As such I need to apologise, however in case of Russia I admit to have the problem that their chest-thumping and constant promises that most of all led to nothing (just look at the T50) is IMO annoying.

Anyway, in the other point I need to calm You down - similar to my call in the other tread - there's no need far country-basing against the USA in return too. As such an insult is an insult and is not correct against whom ever.

Deino

Well, we all know ONLY Low Lifer Losers will cry that China is stealing from them.

The Americans and Indians do not even have a prototype of ( Simultaneously AC+DC Generator & Motors for EMALS ), let alone a full production device. -- Most of the Americans and Indians Joe Blows do not know that our Superstar Scientist MWM has already finish producing working device back in 2006. IIRC.

Meanwhile, us navy keep towing back their Ford carrier to the navy shipyard for
further evaluations on their inferior and abruptly installed EMALS cat.

***Btw, where is the Test Range for Railgun in the picture ??
If it is possible, please show it by bright color arrow.

Our EMALS is fully functional and number one, there is no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom