What's new

Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office

I am not saying what he did was ok, he should consider how other feel first. From the story, I think he did it in Oppo's factory, that is not a public area. but as I said before, please catch this guy whoever it is, trial it with India's law.

What? The Oppo Factory is built on Indian land, and it must be run and regulated according to the Indian laws!

It was done in front of 3 Indian employees and they are the ones who have lodged the police complaint.

I just find out the law regarding the Indian National Flag.

1.) The Prevention ofInsults to National Honour Act, 1971 Section 2: Whoever in any public place or in any other place within public view burns, mutilates, defaces, defiles, disfigures, destroys, tramples upon or otherwise bringsinto contempt (whether bywords, eith~r spoken orwritten, or by acts) the Indian National Flag . or any part thereof, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

2.) (xiii) when the Flag is in a damaged or soiled condition, it shall be destroyed as a whole in private, preferably by burning or by any other method consistent with the dignity of the Flag.

3.) 3.25 When the Flag is in a damaged o! soiled condition, it shall not be cast asid~ or disrespectfully disposed of but shall be destroyed as a whole in private, preferably by burning or by any other method consistent with the dignity of the Flag.

according to the story, he did not do it in public, so the 2.) is more like what he did. maybe the flag is already damaged or soiled.

He has done in front of many employees, thus making it in public view.
if the flag was already damaged then should be destroyed as a whole in private to ensure the dignity of the flag but he threw it in the dustbin in public view.

Both of your points are invalid now.

es, it is not Chinese flag, but it is mislead other people, just like trademark, a similar mark will get you in trouble.
OK. Sue them for burning wrong flag and handover them correct flag to burn.

I am pretty much sure either he was not familiar with the flag of India and he unintentionally did it.
another case would be, Some jealous guy spread some misinformation about doing such thing. No body in right mind would do such a thing intentionally in any country and that too a sales person.

It was done in front of 3 Indian employees and they are the ones who have lodged the police complaint.

Do they have any actual evidence apart from their word though?

If true then it is highly dissapointing behavior. We wouldn't tolerate it being done to us, so we shouldn't do it to others.

I am pretty much sure either he was not familiar with the flag of India and he unintentionally did it.
another case would be, Some jealous guy spread some misinformation about doing such thing. No body in right mind would do such a thing intentionally in any country and that too a sales person.

Correct way is he must have taken help from Indian colleague. Instead doing himself

Do they have any actual evidence apart from their word though?

If true then it is highly dissapointing behavior. We wouldn't tolerate it being done to us, so we shouldn't do it to others.

That's for the police to investigate.

He isn't a sales guy, he is the production manager. I too hope, for his sake, that it was unintentional.

OPPO sponsor India cricket for $ 160 million, what is cricket? India's pride...
It's a shame for India let a Chinese company named India's pride ... so ... let's retaliate to
those chin** ! Ok, let us appeal some money from local mobile maker, then hire 3 far right
guys to go to work for OPPO. Let us pick a good time, place a PAPER printed with India flag
onto the table of Chinese manager, Wait ! you must crumple and stretch the paper multiple
times to make it look like a waste paper, a nice trap, isn't it ? Indian are smart ... absolutely...

Ok, I say sorry to Indian for this unpleasant event, COINCIDENT if this narrative is true.
What the hell can the Chinese get from insult India flag ?

He should have been more sensitive if he did what he was accused of, after all he is in a country where people have to stand up to sing national anthem in each and every movie show by LAW.

It's a shame for India let a Chinese company named India's pride ... so ... let's retaliate to
those chin** ! Ok, let us appeal some money from local mobile maker, then hire 3 far right
guys to go to work for OPPO. Let us pick a good time, place a PAPER printed with India flag
onto the table of Chinese manager, Wait ! you must crumple and stretch the paper multiple
times to make it look like a waste paper, a nice trap, isn't it ? Indian are smart ... absolutely...

Ok, I say sorry to Indian for this unpleasant event, COINCIDENT if this narrative is true.

Since we are doing conspiracy theories,

Maybe it was Xiomi trying to sabotage Oppo. Xiomi's chief met Narendra Modi just yesterday :woot:
upload_2017-3-29_11-34-54.png

Since we are doing conspiracy theories,

Maybe it was Xiomi trying to sabotage Oppo. Xiomi's chief met Narendra Modi just yesterday :woot:
View attachment 387390

Isn't Xiaomi a Chin** company ? Xiaomi, OPPO are both Chin**! Conspiracy ? You know Indian much more than me, I'm sure. You know why Indian economy sucks compared with China? Because Indian are too smart.... we Chinese are stupid...

Some employees of OppO in India said that was a flyer with an Indian flage printed on it````so I dont know the Indians should protest against the notion of printing it on the flyer or the notion of disposing a flyer``?

What? The Oppo Factory is built on Indian land, and it must be run and regulated according to the Indian laws!

He has done in front of many employees, thus making it in public view.
if the flag was already damaged then should be destroyed as a whole in private to ensure the dignity of the flag but he threw it in the dustbin in public view.

Both of your points are invalid now.
I am not defending this guy who destroys the flag, don't get me wrong, whoever did that need to bring it to the law and trial. But I am saying, the definition of law is very tricky things, "public" can be interpolated as public area not "can be seen by other"; if there are three other employees see him do that, why don't these three say something to him? or even report to the company first, resolve the problem within the company? now the cat is out of the bag, do you think this is good for India or Oppo? good for the future company wish to setup manufactory in India?

By mishandling another country's flag in that country, and creating possible business losses for the company?

As well as stoking anti China feelings, which would harm all Chinese businesses in the country

Sp far, there is no evidence he did it purposely to insult India and Indians, and he might be as innocent as picking up a piece of paper from the floor, just to keep the production line he is responsible for tidy and neat.

If this is the case, the mass protest seems to be an unnecessary overreaction, and overreaction usually indicates a fragile mind.

sounds like "Peng Ci” to me!!!:omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom