What's new

Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office

No, they don't criticize CCP and call for its overthrow. They criticize specific policies. And the penalty for a big visible company or a celebrity goes up significantly since their voice carries weight.

The way you feel threatened by Thaad, many Indians feel threatened by CPEC, the "String of Pearls," etc etc. Does that mean than that it is ok to resort to vandalism against chinese products and companies?

And I am not saying that the employee has everything to blame for!

I can understand that it is very much possible that he didn't understand the magnitude of the stuff that he was undertaking.

That is why I'm asking for Chinese companies to have consultants to train employees that go in other places. Especially places that may have very different customs.

Anyways, I don't think much will come out of it. The employee, I'm sure will be allowed to return back, with minimal punishment.

PS- I am an extreme opponent of the current flag rules. I truly am. I am merely remarking on the professional, commercial duty of a company to adhere to local rules.
This is just an individual event. We should not exaggerate its function. Calmly waiting for the India police to deal with.

This is just an individual event. We should not exaggerate its function. Calmly waiting for the India police to deal with.

Exactly. And what I would advise my Chinese friends here is to stay calm, and if some indian complains, to just say, as you have said, that it is individual event, done probably on ignorance, yet should be dealt with as Indian law requires.

That is the correct way to say it

Nice to see the indian flag found its rightful place!

Last edited:
Waiting for the India police to deal with.
But in this thread, too many members exaggerate the role of events.
Most Indians can not be neutral when it comes to China because of Chinese backstabbing in 1962.

Back
Top Bottom