What's new

Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office

Few at least there are some people going anti International + India

And what about Indians, you're not better than us?, as sign of protest for desperate hope, your farmers swallow pesticides...so much for world biggest democrazy.:disagree:

Every suicide is not a protest against the State. Again, all these concepts must be alien to you because your media is state-controlled. When Chinese citizens set themselves ablaze in China because of atrocities of the State, that is a protest.

Every suicide is not a protest against the State. Again, all these concepts must be alien to you because your media is state-controlled. When Chinese citizens set themselves ablaze in China because of atrocities of the State, that is a protest.

What is the different?, they commit suicide because incompetence of Indian gorverment which let them live in misery and no hope, so short pain better than long suffering...bottom line they're also death.:disagree:

Anti-China feelings in India can't get any worse - but there's nothing you can do. Don't you need all those jobs and the services they offer? Lol.
if chinese dont setup shop,someone else will.oh i see it why you wont get that,there is a lot difference between choice and the only choice.you from Pakistan right :-)

Look last time it was Indian Flag door mats being sold on Amazon now Chinese national throwing Indian Flag in the dustbin and then it was US national killing 4 indian's in the USA these all are results of how you treat foreign nationals in India and minorities in India Modi Gov is pushing people towards hate for India and is destroying the Indian image the sooner India realizes this the better it would be for India.
I think that is true. US government is pro India but the general population are not fond of south Asians

if chinese dont setup shop,someone else will.oh i see it why you wont get that,there is a lot difference between choice and the only choice.you from Pakistan right :-)

I bet even the flag he had torn apart is made in China! Lol! If you have so much choice, why not start getting everything from the West, starting with your flags?

Anti-China feelings in India can't get any worse - but there's nothing you can do. Don't you need all those jobs and the services they offer? Lol.

There is something called pride.

Firstly you overestimate the need of China for india.

Second, no one is going to take a hit on their pride for a small factory.

Back
Top Bottom