What's new

Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office

Maybe he had it with India, wants to return home so he ripped the flag as a sign of protest
By doing this, he is ensuring a long jail term rather than going back to the country. He is , am sure, will not be on diplomatic visa. Even diplomats don't do this kind of silliness and that too when surrounded by masses.

India is becoming a total racist society under the Modi Gov. this will damage Indian Image and will hurt Indian business.
Why don't you tear Pakistani flag in Islamabad in front of masses and lets see how tolerant the Pakistani society is.
More over, there is no violence till now because of this issue. People are protesting in non-violent ways which is their right. I don't know from where do you get this racist society feeling in this whole article.

Look last time it was Indian Flag door mats being sold on Amazon now Chinese national throwing Indian Flag in the dustbin and then it was US national killing 4 indian's in the USA these all are results of how you treat foreign nationals in India and minorities in India Modi Gov is pushing people towards hate for India and is destroying the Indian image the sooner India realizes this the better it would be for India.
Is this the same logic when we talk about religions? After are nations and religions are nothing by group of people having or following or doing something common.

This will go down south very quick. Oppo better make an example of this Chinese fella, and let the law take its course.

P.S: Does Oppo mean something in Chinese, or is it just another case of Chinese company copying other brand names, Oppo= Chinese Apple?

He requires justice Indian style. Blacken his face and give him a tour on a donkey.
Than a 3 year jail term as per law.
If India has "Flag Law" then please catch that person, trial him with the law.

Big deal, Indian like to cry a river, so when they burn Chinese Flag on their soil is OK, and look at these retards, they don't even know how to draw Chinese flag properly...LMAO:rofl:

Portfolio-Brahmaputra-Indians-burning-Chinese-Flag.jpg
those peoples will be bar from entering China.

And how about Indians (visible with faces) who are disrespecting Chinese flag and on purpose so. These should be punished as well.

But interestingly, these not just angered but also equally ignorant. Chinese flag has 5 cornered star. This 6 cornered star is a Jew Star not used by anybody except state of Israel.

Official Chinese flag looks like this;

upload_2017-3-29_15-24-34.png

So you already know he will be sent to jail for a long time? :lol: What are you the judge?
Boss, if he has torn the flag then he is going to jail for sure. Moreover, no one even the company has not denied so far that he has not done it. I am not expecting company to come up with clear explanation so soon.
If he has done it, and company wants to retain the Indian market, they will clear off their hands from his and then local administration will take over.
if he has done it, and company still take his side, they will end up loosing big market and also will get into a big legal mess.
The explanation I am expecting from the company would be..That the flag was on a piece of paper and the guy thinking that as a poster torn it and threw it. Considering the local sentiments we are moving this guy from India operations to some where else. This or something similar I am expecting.

And how about Indians (visible with faces) who are disrespecting Chinese flag and on purpose so. These should be punished as well.

But interestingly, these not just angered but also equally ignorant. Chinese flag has 5 cornered star. This 6 cornered star is a Jew Star not used by anybody except state of Israel.

View attachment 387380
I think they do know the Chinese flag is 5 corners stars, but it is much easier to draw 6 corners stars, therefore they take the easy way out!

View attachment 387380

When in India you have to respect the Indian flag.

Here are some Chinese burning Japanese flags in China.

chinese-activists-burn-japanese-flags-outside-the-japanese-embassy-h1e26d.jpg

14.jpg

chinese-protesters-burn-a-japanese-flag-during-a-demonstration-on-9-picture-id52606512

The Chinese law allows it, but imagine what would happen if say a Japanese was to disrespect the Chinese flag in China! All hell would break loose, as it did in India. But then you obviously understand all this, and you are only questioning this because the flag in this case happens to be of India.

View attachment 387380
Dont behave like a 2 year old. Dont you understand the difference between the two incidents?
if it is 6 sided star, it means they were not burning chinese flag, then why are you posting the irrelevant pics and trolling?

Boss, if he has torn the flag then he is going to jail for sure. Moreover, no one even the company has not denied so far that he has not done it. I am not expecting company to come up with clear explanation so soon.
If he has done it, and company wants to retain the Indian market, they will clear off their hands from his and then local administration will take over.
if he has done it, and company still take his side, they will end up loosing big market and also will get into a big legal mess.
The explanation I am expecting from the company would be..That the flag was on a piece of paper and the guy thinking that as a poster torn it and threw it. Considering the local sentiments we are moving this guy from India operations to some where else. This or something similar I am expecting.

I just find out the law regarding the Indian National Flag.

1.) The Prevention ofInsults to National Honour Act, 1971 Section 2: Whoever in any public place or in any other place within public view burns, mutilates, defaces, defiles, disfigures, destroys, tramples upon or otherwise bringsinto contempt (whether bywords, eith~r spoken orwritten, or by acts) the Indian National Flag . or any part thereof, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

2.) (xiii) when the Flag is in a damaged or soiled condition, it shall be destroyed as a whole in private, preferably by burning or by any other method consistent with the dignity of the Flag.

3.) 3.25 When the Flag is in a damaged o! soiled condition, it shall not be cast asid~ or disrespectfully disposed of but shall be destroyed as a whole in private, preferably by burning or by any other method consistent with the dignity of the Flag.

according to the story, he did not do it in public, so the 2.) is more like what he did. maybe the flag is already damaged or soiled.

according to the story, he did not do it in public, so the 2.) is more like what he did. maybe the flag is already damaged or soiled.

If he didn't do it in public then how did everyone found out about it!

Dont behave like a 2 year old. Dont you understand the difference between the two incidents?
if it is 6 sided star, it means they were not burning chinese flag, then why are you posting the irrelevant pics and trolling?
yes, it is not Chinese flag, but it is mislead other people, just like trademark, a similar mark will get you in trouble.

If he didn't do it in public then how did everyone found out about it!
I am not saying what he did was ok, he should consider how other feel first. From the story, I think he did it in Oppo's factory, that is not a public area. but as I said before, please catch this guy whoever it is, trial it with India's law.

Back
Top Bottom