What's new

Chinese Muslims linked to Games bombings

Just can't resist saying that by your logic Pakistan is the best performing country in the world in the field of education.

No developed country in the world has the same ratio of literacy with Pakistan as they had in 1947. On second thoughts once you cross 50%, no one can have a ratio of 2 with you!

Great logic. Hats off to you!

Report: Chinese border attack kills 16

BEIJING, China (CNN) -- At least 16 police officers were killed, and 16 more were wounded, after an attack on a border police station in western China on Monday morning, the state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

The attackers crashed a heavy truck into the station and detonated two grenades, according to Xinhua. The incident happened in Kashi, in the Xinjiang Uygher Autonomous Region.

The violence comes just four days before the start of the Summer Olympic Games in Beijing.

Last month, police said they had cracked five terrorist groups in the autonomous region where attackers hit the police station on Monday. Authorities said the groups were allegedly plotting to sabotage the Olympics, Xinhua reported.

The Xinjiang Uygher Autonomous Region is home to a Sunni Muslim ethnic minority.

Uygurs in Xinjiang are supposed to enjoy regional autonomy, as guaranteed by China's constitution, but some seek independence.

Millions of Han Chinese, the country's dominant ethnic group, have migrated into Xinjiang over the past 60 years, prompting complaints that they dominate local politics, culture and commerce at the Uyghers' expense.

The dissatisfaction has turned violent at times, including several and sometimes deadly bus bombings in 1992 in the provincial capital, Urumqi.
advertisement

Officials blamed such incidents on Uygher groups who seek an independent Muslim state.

China insists only a small minority of Uygher support the separatists.

Report: Chinese border attack kills 16 - CNN.com

This may interest those who are far from the reality of the situation.

Islamic fundamentalists should not be taken so lightly even if there are many people of the Islamic faith outside China who are bosom friends and who have blinkers on.

There is a lot of difference between moderates and the fundamentalists.

And this is an example.

I sure hope the Islamic friends have the will and capability to help China. They have not been able to help themselves and yet, they have brave soothing cooing for China on Xingjiang!

Islamic fundamentalists should not be underestimated. They have no Nation. They have only the pride and zeal of Islam and the ummah!

This may interest those who are far from the reality of the situation.

Islamic fundamentalists should not be taken so lightly even if there are many people of the Islamic faith outside China who are bosom friends and who have blinkers on.

And this is an example.

I sure hope the Islamic friends have the will and capability to help China. They have not been able to help themselves and yet, they have brave soothing cooing for China on Xingjiang!

Islamic fundamentalists should not be underestimated. They have no Nation. They have only the pride and zeal of Islam and the ummah!

I saw this news in BBC too I think they want to create unrest ahead of Olympics.

Does indicate your frustration since you have no facts to back up.

Good fundamentalist literature.

Your feeble statement doesn't worthy any frustration.

You still haven't backed up your statement with any facts: "Hui will rise and then the Tibetans, the Mongols, the few Manchus left and the Miaos and the Yis!" :taz:

Salim may be an Indian intelligance staff. He joins CIA to fund East TUrkistan terrorist groups tp attack China. :devil:

Isn't this line of yours contradict with what you are writing down.

Sure displays how confused you are in a quest to give Pakistan, Islam and China altogether a bad name and this hatred has no limits.

There is but only if one has the capacity to understand.

Stop flaming. We haven't been able to help our self look who's talking. Have you ever bothered to even just have a glimpse of whats happening in your own country, how people of different faith even your faith are mass murdered by the dominating Hindus and you have the audacity to come up with accusing us of dual policy.

Isn't this line of yours contradict with what you are writing down.

Sure displays how confused you are in a quest to give Pakistan, Islam and China altogether a bad name and this hatred has no limits.

There is but only if one has the capacity to understand.

Stop flaming. We haven't been able to help our self look who's talking. Have you ever bothered to even just have a glimpse of whats happening in your own country, how people of different faith even your faith are mass murdered by the dominating Hindus and you have the audacity to come up with accusing us of dual policy.

Sweetheart,

Does all uncomfortable truth for which you have no answer categorised as ''flaming"?

Don't worry about India. We are not as good as you, if that is what you want to say.

But tarry a while. Have you noticed how Pakistan is in flames?

Guess what? India has a whole lot of religions and a very vicious religious history, starting with the Islamic hordes of Ghori and Ghazni. The legacy still persists! Can't be helped!

Now look at Pakistan. One religion. Islam. And that too a religion that does not allow any interpretation! Monolithic! And a religion that edicts ummah - one brotherhood and nation!

How come with such an excellent vehicle for Oneness, it is a Pandora's Box of secessionists from the same religion that talks of a Islamic ummah! Odd when you compare with India!

I don't have to give anyone a bad name. They do it themselves and then pretend to be pure as driven snow!;)

Sweetheart,

Does all uncomfortable truth for which you have no answer categorised as ''flaming"?

The half truth you mean that you want the world to believe at. No surprise at all.

Don't worry about India. We are not as good as you, if that is what you want to say.

But tarry a while. Have you noticed how Pakistan is in flames?

Sure Pakistan is going through tough times but not that tough as you want them to be, by the way we still mind our own business and are trying to set things inorder. You and your kind on the other hand is busy highlighting the problems others have while neglecting your own. Good carry on, we'll probably see fruitful results out of it.

Guess what? India has a whole lot of religions and a very vicious religious history, starting with the Islamic hordes of Ghori and Ghazni. The legacy still persists! Can't be helped!

Yeah alot of religions but then guess what all murdered under the name of secularism by the dominant Hindus.

Now look at Pakistan. One religion. Islam. And that too a religion that does not allow any interpretation! Monolithic! And a religion that edicts ummah - one brotherhood and nation!

How come with such an excellent vehicle for Oneness, it is a Pandora's Box of secessionists from the same religion that talks of a Islamic ummah! Odd when you compare with India!

Yeah well like you said terrorists have no religion, how come when it comes to Pakistan you forget that and try to mix it with Islam and Pakistanis. Islam is indeed a complete system within it, but then again have we implemented it in our society, the answer is a big no. So you or for that matter no one can blame Islam for any failure that occurs. We Muslim nations try to follow West and in a quest to that we are nowhere left. By the way dude its your habit to compare things up, i just asked you to look in the mirror before commenting on others.

I don't have to give anyone a bad name. They do it themselves and then pretend to be pure as driven snow!;)

Ohh yes you do. Just look at your posting, trying, wishing to find anything anywhere no matter what date and time it is to suit your rouge argument. no offense but a person of your status and then this, i wonder what basis the Indian army train on.:tsk:

Sure Pakistan is going through tough times but not that tough as you want them to be, by the way we still mind our own business and are trying to set things inorder. You and your kind on the other hand is busy highlighting the problems others have while neglecting your own. Good carry on, we'll probably see fruitful results out of it.

Well said!

Ohh yes you do. Just look at your posting, trying, wishing to find anything anywhere no matter what date and time it is to suit your rouge argument. no offense but a person of your status and then this, i wonder what basis the Indian army train on.:tsk:

Precisely.

Trained as internet terrorist? :taz:

The half truth you mean that you want the world to believe at. No surprise at all.

Half truths?

Why? Are you Mr Truth-o-Meter?

Rather facetious of you!

Mind your business?

Ask the US and Afghanistan or even Mehsood!

I know it hurts when one has so many problems that they cannot solve and is on the receiving end of everyone, including Afghansitan, and others comment.

Yeah alot of religions but then guess what all murdered under the name of secularism by the dominant Hindus.

Let us not discuss Islamic history or who did what and how horrendous will spill out of the cupboard!

Yeah well like you said terrorists have no religion, how come when it comes to Pakistan you forget that and try to mix it with Islam and Pakistanis. Islam is indeed a complete system within it, but then again have we implemented it in our society, the answer is a big no. So you or for that matter no one can blame Islam for any failure that occurs. We Muslim nations try to follow West and in a quest to that we are nowhere left. By the way dude its your habit to compare things up, i just asked you to look in the mirror before commenting on others.

If Islam was a complete system and perfect, then Islamic people would not kill each other and instead Paradise would have been on Earth. Why should you follow the West? What does it prove?

Mirror Mirror on the Wall! What does it tell you?

Does one's station demand that one has to become mute? Is that how it is in the PA?

The lower base in question here is for Indian Muslims after the migration of a significant Muslim middle class. It was obvious I feel, but I should have been more obvious considering the intended audience I suppose.

Even though, you have tried to prove unsuccessfully that the "base" of Pakistanis after partition was higher than Indians, this is also not a true statement.

Indian Muslims were more educated than Pakistani Muslims, and most Indian Muslims remained behind in India. Now 59.1% might be literate within India, but until you have provided a statistic to show that Indian Muslim literacy in 1947 was less than 6.8%, your guess (it is one) is just a hunch without any proof.

Pakistani Muslims might only have a 52% literacy and Indian Muslims, a 59% literacy, but this does not imply that Indian Muslims are not discriminated against, when one looks at government spending on primary schools in Muslim majority areas in India.

Just can't resist saying that by your logic Pakistan is the best performing country in the world in the field of education.

No developed country in the world has the same ratio of literacy with Pakistan as they had in 1947. On second thoughts once you cross 50%, no one can have a ratio of 2 with you!

Great logic. Hats off to you!

Well, genius. When Pakistan crosses the 50% mark (which it 3 or 4 years ago), India should have been at 100%, if the ratio at 1947 were to be preserved. So, I think Pakistan has done a good job in this area in fact.

Also no developed country in the world can have the same ratio as Pakistan, because they already were at 100% in 1947. The comparison can only be done with India, or other countries that are within the same percentage range as Pakistan. I thought this was obvious too. Obviously i was wrong :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom