What's new

Chinese Markets Reopen — And They Still Sell Bats, Dogs And Cats: DAILY CALLER

There is no fundamental difference between the different animal meats, and to support the consumption of one but not the other is simply an act of hypocrisy. So yes, I support the consumption of dog and cat meat or any meat on any scale as long as it is economically sustainable. It is simply the right of those who enjoys those diet, not for anyone else to judge.

And yes, like I've already said, any animal can carry virus, and large stock of chicken were wiped out by the avian flu as well. Matter fact this is exactly why variety should be promoted rather than frown upon.

Why're you advocating for the consumption of dog and cat meat and then of other meats when some of your country men are against it and have spoken out that China has banned the wet markets selling such exotic meats??

After exotic meats, what's the next step? Human meat??

You have to make a line in the sand somewhere...

Why is this thread still open, it’s confirmed the news is a fake.

Because some Chinese posters are coming along and defending the eating of bats, cats and dogs, saying that "it's ok to eat them"...."it's our right".

Official Chinese response, from reputable sources, is lacking also...

Why're you advocating for the consumption of dog and cat meat and then of other meats when some of your country men are against it and have spoken out that China has banned the wet markets selling such exotic meats??

I speak for myself, and I will defend the right of anyone to enjoy their food without prejudice. And that is what it is, prejudice in controlling what is acceptable and what is not acceptable based on other's sensibility.
As I've said, as long as it is economically sustainable and regulated, farm raised dog and cats, or kangaroo or crocodiles or whatever poses no more health threat than any other livestock.

There are fundamental differences in animals. There is absolutely no reason - unless there is a warlike situation - to eat dogs, cats, bats, pangolins. The two latter are welknown host of deadly coronavirus to human. Virus mutates. A new more deadly coronavirus will come. Not if but a question of when.

We can’t accept the freedom of a group of minority if their behavior endangers the Life of majority.

Do you want to see China to deal with new mutations Cov-3, Cov-4?

Absolutely no reason? A reason was just given there that the pig population could be wiped out by swine flu, the chicken population could be wiped out by avian flu, there are cow flu as well. What you want is diversity in the choice of meat.

As you already said, virus mutates, and those carried by current livestock can also mutate into more deadly form, not that they don't carry deadly disease already, tuberculosis from cow, rabies from dog, brucellosis from many farm animals, etc. The concern for contact with wild animal is rather the possibility of unknown virus. So as long as the animals are farm raised, for example there are farms raising snakes, peacock, dogs, even locus, they pose no more danger than other farm raised animals.

Talking up Chinese, the problem with them isn't what they eat, but eating these wild exotic animals half cooked or raw, which they do, is an invitation for virus world to enter human body.

Chinese don't even eat uncooked vegetables. Half cooked meat is a western practice, and eating many things raw is from Japan. That being said, yes, some of these practice are imported into China nowadays.

I speak for myself, and I will defend the right of anyone to enjoy their food without prejudice. And that is what it is, prejudice in controlling what is acceptable and what is not acceptable based on other's sensibility.
As I've said, as long as it is economically sustainable and regulated, farm raised dog and cats, or kangaroo or crocodiles or whatever poses no more health threat than any other livestock.

Absolutely no reason? A reason was just given there that the pig population could be wiped out by swine flu, the chicken population could be wiped out by avian flu, there are cow flu as well. What you want is diversity in the choice of meat.

As you already said, virus mutates, and those carried by current livestock can also mutate into more deadly form, not that they don't carry deadly disease already, tuberculosis from cow, rabies from dog, brucellosis from many farm animals, etc. The concern for contact with wild animal is rather the possibility of unknown virus. So as long as the animals are farm raised, for example there are farms raising snakes, peacock, dogs, even locus, they pose no more danger than other farm raised animals.

Chinese don't even eat uncooked vegetables. Half cooked meat is a western practice, and eating many things raw is from Japan. That being said, yes, some of these practice are imported into China nowadays.
Freedom has limit. You can certainly enjoy your personal freedom but mustn’t endanger the freedom of others. Germany’s Autobahn has no speed limit. Everyone can drive up to 300 kmh until the car falls apart. My car can accelerate to 220 kmh. However that does not mean you can endanger other people lives just because they drive slower.

There is a thing called responsibility.

Defending eating cats and dogs because of one’s personal habit is a lame excuse.

Tha u shud stop Whites from eating the most disgusting animal pig and Hindus from eating cow dung and drinking cow piss
The problem isn't the chinese eating wild & unusual animals, the problem is china's wet market are unregulated. Hell the coronavirus are just an extension of china mostly unregulated food industry:

Rice made from plastic mold.

Baby formula mixed with lead.

Noodle laced with borax.

Chili made with industrial solutions.

Food cooked with gutter oil.

Pork, poultry kept in unhygenic enclosure & drowned in antibiotic. Which lead to the 2002 SARS outbreak.

& so on & so forth. The china's food industry is a non stop horror show & another outbreak is bound to happen unless the chinese gov intervene & regulate all food production in the country.

The problem isn't the chinese eating wild & unusual animals, the problem is china's wet market are unregulated. Hell the coronavirus are just an extension of china mostly unregulated food industry:

Baby formula mixed with lead.

Noodle laced with borax.

Chili made with industrial solutions.

Pork, poultry kept in unhygenic enclosure & drowned in antibiotic. Which lead to the 2002 SARS outbreak.

& so on & so forth. The china's food industry is a non stop horror show & another outbreak is bound to happen unless the chinese gov intervene & regulate all food production in the country.
You come to China and see if this is true. If that was the case all Chinese would be dead by now right? Common sense.

Not most of your countrymen just some of yours.

https://www.qualityassurancemag.com/article/qa1214-food-quality-system-china/

Beside the evidence is the global plaque your country brought to the world, twice. Because your peasants don't have any common sense.
Well I believe we need to upgrade our food quality system western standards but compared to yindoo standards. Hmmmm. Well US brought H1N1 to the world too, I don't see you complaining.

We definitely do not have a caste eating corpses and rats and dung.

You come to China and see if this is true. If that was the case all Chinese would be dead by now right? Common sense.

A significant portion of China's food industry is terrible and not well regulated. This is enough to cause crises like we are seeing today if it was derived from the wildlife trade.

China REALLY needs to clean up its hygiene, sanitation and food industry. If it can build a world class navy in ten years, it can clean up and educate its people.

Anything of medicine value becomes a health product for people. My point was, it's not just Hindus but other cultures too believe in urine treatment. That doesn't mean Hindus drink cow urine, most of them don't.
Talking up Chinese, the problem with them isn't what they eat, but eating these wild exotic animals half cooked or raw, which they do, is an invitation for virus world to enter human body.
Tell me something, how did people eat before fire and agriculture were discovered? What did they eat?

This is the most horrible thing I have read on this thread so far.

Tell me something, how did people eat before fire and agriculture were discovered? What did they eat?
Mainly fruits and nuts. Actually their lifespan was longer than what they had after agriculture was practiced.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom