What's new

Chinese Markets Reopen — And They Still Sell Bats, Dogs And Cats: DAILY CALLER

Trump admits US mis-information campaign against China.

Screenshot (2722).jpg

There is no fundamental difference between the different animal meats, and to support the consumption of one but not the other is simply an act of hypocrisy. So yes, I support the consumption of dog and cat meat or any meat on any scale as long as it is economically sustainable. It is simply the right of those who enjoys those diet, not for anyone else to judge.

And yes, like I've already said, any animal can carry virus, and large stock of chicken were wiped out by the avian flu as well. Matter fact this is exactly why variety should be promoted rather than frown upon.
There are fundamental differences in animals. There is absolutely no reason - unless there is a warlike situation - to eat dogs, cats, bats, pangolins. The two latter are welknown host of deadly coronavirus to human. Virus mutates. A new more deadly coronavirus will come. Not if but a question of when.

We can’t accept the freedom of a group of minority if their behavior endangers the Life of majority.

Do you want to see China to deal with new mutations Cov-3, Cov-4?

There are fundamental differences in animals. There is absolutely no reason - unless there is a warlike situation - to eat dogs, cats, bats, pangolins. The two latter are welknown host of deadly coronavirus to human. Virus mutates. A new more deadly coronavirus will come. Not if but a question of when.

We can’t accept the freedom of a group of minority if their behavior endangers the Life of majority.

Do you want to see China to deal with new mutations Cov-3, Cov-4?

And cows and pigs don't introduce new viruses?

Mad cow disease? Swine flu? Whooping cough from dogs?

The best solution is to limit meat consumption. Ive gone vegetarian since 2014 and have no regrets.

And cows and pigs don't introduce new viruses?

Mad cow disease? Swine flu? Whooping cough from dogs?

The best solution is to limit meat consumption. Ive gone vegetarian since 2014 and have no regrets.
They certainly introduce virus to human too. But if you look at the fatality rates that is like heaven and earth.

Virus originated in pigs and other species including seasoned flu cause a mortality rate of 0.1 percent.

The new coronavirus causes a mortality rate of 3.4 percent per WHO. Italy and Spain have mortality rate of 10 percent.

That is a factor of 100!

LMAO I laugh when ever I read some comments from dog loving people saying things like "how can you eat this poor beautifull dog", well who gives a flying F what happens to a dog, it's just an animal, it has no rights.
it's all subjective, for example I personaly only eat Chicken, beef & lamb & I don't like sea food (except Tuna), if some Asian likes to eat dog meet then fine, heck he could fry the dog alive for all I care, Bats on the otherhand... that's definitly bad news, however bat consumtion is present in many other countries, not just China.

LMAO I laugh when ever I read some comments from dog loving people saying things like "how can you eat this poor beautifull dog", well who gives a flying F what happens to a dog, it's just an animal, it has no rights.
it's all subjective, for example I personaly only eat Chicken, beef & lamb & I don't like sea food (except Tuna), if some Asian likes to eat dog meet then fine, heck he could fry the dog alive for all I care, Bats on the otherhand... that's definitly bad news, however bat consumtion is present in many other countries, not just China.
If Hindu cows are sacred, we must as well ban beef consumption. Sarcasm.

Now they are called traditional medicine.
This is Dr ZAkir Naik advocating Camel Urine as as form of Treatment. I thought you would already know about it.

well Dr. Zakir Niak is indian too, your DNA is made up with some kind of urine
ohhh you are citing him because he is Muslim huh

by the way using something as medicine and driking as a health product are two different things, Chinese eat bats as a medicinal use

RTX6A9DL-e1585528815968.jpg

Animals are still for sale in Chinese food markets that reopened after the country recently declared victory over coronavirus.

Cages full of cats and dogs waiting for slaughter and the unsanitary preparation of animals is again reportedly a common sight in Chinese food markets, often called wet-markets, according to in-country correspondents with the Daily Mail.

China ordered that its wet-markets be shut down in January, after facts emerged suggesting that coronavirus was first transmitted to humans via bats and other live animals sold in the often filthy places of commerce, according to Business Insider. However, now that China says it’s beaten the virus, the markets seem to have resumed business as usual.

“The markets have gone back to operating in exactly the same way as they did before coronavirus,” said a Daily Mail correspondent who observed the markets re-opening Dongguan. “The only difference is that security guards try to stop anyone taking pictures which would never have happened before.”

Another correspondent in Guilin, a city in southwest China, photographed a sign advertising bats, snakes, spiders, lizards and scorpions for sale as remedies for common illnesses.

Images have also begun to circulate on social media of traditional Chinese foods considered odd by Western standards for sale in the newly reopened wet markets. CNBC host Jim Cramer tweeted out a video of live scorpions for sale.

Although China says it’s beaten COVID-19, many are skeptical about how honest the ruling Chinese Communist Party has been in reporting infection statistics throughout the pandemic. National Review says it has identified dozens of instances in which China lied to the world about the virus in its borders.

China has recorded 82,342 cases of the virus, according to Our World In Data. The first case appeared in Wuhan in November, reports LiveScience.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/29/chinese-markets-reopen-bats-dogs-cats/

Apparently the Chinese have learned nothing from their mistakes! Absolutely disgusting!

On the second thought!!!

Wuhan-China-Virus has nothing to do with WET-MARKETS!!!!

Hence CCP-Administration dont care about it.

Had it been, CCP-China's BOOTS would have BRUTALLY CRUSHED these wet markets.

Hence, it means ORIGIN of Wuhan-China-Virus, was never in the Wet-Markets.

It may be somewhere else.

Any WILD GUESS?????

CLUE - a) America or b) Bio-Lab ????

All can pick from the above options, according to their ideology leaning.

CCP has provided the clue by allowing opening of Wet-Markets.

Last edited:
by the way using something as medicine and driking as a health product are two different things, Chinese eat bats as a medicinal use
Anything of medicine value becomes a health product for people. My point was, it's not just Hindus but other cultures too believe in urine treatment. That doesn't mean Hindus drink cow urine, most of them don't.
Talking up Chinese, the problem with them isn't what they eat, but eating these wild exotic animals half cooked or raw, which they do, is an invitation for virus world to enter human body.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom