What's new

Chinese Markets Reopen — And They Still Sell Bats, Dogs And Cats: DAILY CALLER

On the second thought!!!

Wuhan-China-Virus has nothing to do with WET-MARKETS!!!!

Hence CCP-Administration dont care about it.

Had it been, CCP-China's BOOTS would have BRUTALLY CRUSHED these wet markets.

Hence, it means ORIGIN of Wuhan-China-Virus, was never in the Wet-Markets.

It may be somewhere else.

Any WILD GUESS?????

CLUE - a) America or b) Bio-Lab ????

All can pick from the above options, according to their ideology leaning.

CCP has provided the clue by allowing opening of Wet-Markets.
The reason why Ccp allowing to reopen wet market with all disgusting sales is Ccp is full of uneducated peasants.

I give you another example:

Ccp knows 9-dash line is invented by idiots, however Ccp keeps the policy.

Ccp knows such wet markets will create another virus monster, but they don’t care.

Life for them is just an anonym number.

Anything of medicine value becomes a health product for people. My point was, it's not just Hindus but other cultures too believe in urine treatment. That doesn't mean Hindus drink cow urine, most of them don't.
Talking up Chinese, the problem with them isn't what they eat, but eating these wild exotic animals half cooked or raw, which they do, is an invitation for virus world to enter human body.

do you think this is hygienic?
just type the word in google and you will get millions of pictures
images

The reason why Ccp allowing to reopen wet market with all disgusting sales is Ccp is full of uneducated peasants.

Ccp knows such wet markets will create another virus monster, but they don’t care.

Interest Bro, Interest. It is for sure not that simple.

9-dash line is CCP's Dream, it is not crafted by some foolish peasants. It is drafted by some super intelligent, ego-political strategist.

Though China always maintained claim over 9-dash line, but never acted on it in international arena, until 2010-15, they been economically strong and had firm grip over supply chain industries of whole world. (Economic crisis of 2008 provided the opportunity).

By then it was too late for the world to understand seriousness of the world of CCP regarding 9-dash line.

The advantages of 9-dash line surpass dispute with all of her eastern neighbors, who are intrinsically intertwined with Chinese Supply Chain and Economy.

I dont have to mention advantages to china from 9-dash line, it is evident.

Same is the case here with Wuhan-Chinese-Virus.

If you assess the benefits which China going to reap out of this Contagion, you would never had said, "CCP been bunch of foolish peasants".

Last edited:
Interest Bro, Interest. It is for sure not that simple.

9-dash line is CCP's Dream, it is not crafted by some foolish peasants. It is drafted by some super intelligent, ego-political strategist.

Though China always maintained claim over 9-dash line, but never acted on it in international arena, until 2010-15, they been economically strong and had firm grip over supply chain industries of whole world. (Economic crisis of 2008 provided the opportunity).

By then it was too late for the world to understand seriousness of the world of CCP regarding 9-dash line.

The advantages of 9-dash line surpass dispute with all of her eastern neighbors, who are intrinsically intertwined with Chinese Supply Chain and Economy.

I dont have to mention advantages to china from 9-dash line, it is evident.

Same is the case here with Wuhan-Chinese-Virus.

If you assess the benefits which China going to reap out of this Contagion, you would never had said, "CCP been bunch of foolish peasants".
They are idiots because they believe they are by God chosen people.

I have no other explanation why they stick to 9 dash line.

They believe they will sell more masks and ventilators to the world when another virus outbreak kills millions.

This is fake news my friend. All markets in China cannot sell wild animals already.

Last edited:
Cages full of cats and dogs waiting for slaughter

Is that so? You think they really stopped eating all kinds of wildlife, dogs, cats in BARBARIC provinces like Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou?

How can anyone eat such wonderful animals like cats ?? Such people should be punished severely.

And how can anyone eat such disgusting animals like dogs ?? Dogs should be removed from society.

Even so, if some people in other countries want to eat dogs, India has a good opportunity of making good money by exporting dogs. 35 million stray dogs in India.

Curse to civilised world are these People

There is a tribe in Tamil Nadu in South India which eats cats. I wish death upon this tribe.

Vietnam has way more disgusting wet markets and eating habits than China. Vietnamese eat things that even the Cantonese wouldn't eat. So I wouldn't talk.

How can anyone eat such wonderful animals like cats ?? Such people should be punished severely.

And how can anyone eat such disgusting animals like dogs ?? Dogs should be removed from society.

Even so, if some people in other countries want to eat dogs, India has a good opportunity of making good money by exporting dogs. 35 million stray dogs in India.

There is a tribe in Tamil Nadu in South India which eats cats. I wish death upon this tribe.

The vast majority 95% and up, of Chinese people do not eat dogs or cats. It is only some, mainly Southern subcultures and ethnic Koreans in the North who eat dogs, and very few eat cats. These are mainly older, rural and more isolated communities. Those habits are frowned upon by a huge swathe of the Chinese population.

There are subcultures in India who eat rats and some who worship rats. Should all 1.4 billion Indians be labeled rat eaters and rat worshipers?

99% Chinese don't eat weird shit, 1% does and 1% in a billion is 10 million people. So....

The vast majority 95% and up, of Chinese people do not eat dogs or cats. It is only some, mainly Southern subcultures and ethnic Koreans in the North who eat dogs, and very few eat cats. These are mainly older, rural and more isolated communities. Those habits are frowned upon by a huge swathe of the Chinese population.

There are subcultures in India who eat rats and some who worship rats. Should all 1.4 billion Indians be labeled rat eaters and rat worshipers?

99% Chinese don't eat weird shit, 1% does and 1% in a billion is 10 million people. So....

I get your point but why the CCP, which has changed Chinese attitudes in other things, doesn't enforce laws which prohibit these kinds of food habits ??

And there is a related thing. Certain aspects of traditional Chinese medicine which require animal organs. I have indeed read on PDF that there are Chinese laws against such things but perhaps their enforcement has not been that strict.

I hope you get my point. :)

I get your point but why the CCP, which has changed Chinese attitudes in other things, doesn't enforce laws which prohibit these kinds of food habits ??

And there is another related thing. Certain aspects of traditional Chinese medicine which require animal organs. I have indeed read on PDF that there are Chinese laws against such things but perhaps their enforcement has not been that strict.

I absolutely want the CCP to destroy and change these barbaric habits overnight. I do not defend those habits, I consider them absolutely backward and disgusting. If this virus really did emanate from those wet markets, these markets need to be completely banned or overhauled in absolute terms or the CCP is endangering the entire world.

So it is up to the 99% of Chinese people to regulate and clamp down on the 1% who are endangering the world with their barbaric, unsanitary habits, not to mention destroying the image of the Chinese people.

The frustrating thing is that in countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, a far far larger percentage of people eat disgusting animals like rats and dogs, but China gets the blame as Westerners and non-Asians keep posting videos of Vietnamese eating disgusting shit and it is labeled as "Chinese people eating so and so".

I absolutely want the CCP to destroy and change these barbaric habits overnight. I do not defend those habits, I consider them absolutely backward and disgusting. If this virus really did emanate from those wet markets, these markets need to be completely banned or overhauled in absolute terms or the CCP is endangering the entire world.

So it is up to the 99% of Chinese people to regulate and clamp down on the 1% who are endangering the world with their barbaric, unsanitary habits, not to mention destroying the image of the Chinese people.

The frustrating thing is that in countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, a far far larger percentage of people eat disgusting animals like rats and dogs, but China gets the blame as Westerners and non-Asians keep posting videos of Vietnamese eating disgusting shit and it is labeled as "Chinese people eating so and so".

That's fake news from the one that never come to china

CCP already move fast

Meanwhile, your supreme leader aka mister donald busy playing twitter and Golf :hitwall: C'mon, those american are dying on the streets of new york (3,000 and counting)
White youngster in U.S land doing sh!t like this all the day, the best recipe of doomed society :sick:

Trash of humanity

When social media influencer in your country did this.
Then you know, your country is doomed

Now I know, why the virus spread so fast across U.S land

Last edited:
That's fake news from the one that never come to china

CCP already move fast

Meanwhile, your supreme leader aka super donald busy playing twitter and Golf :hitwall: C'mon, those american is dying on the streets (3,000 and counting)

I know about the ban. Is it going to last? Did the ban on civet eating after SARS last?

Also, how about reforming these wet markets? Where is the talk of that? They are unregulated filthy abattoirs.

Well they just enacted a law completely banning terrestrial wild animal consumption trade and transportation. So when someone said a new market just openly selling bats that's totally fake, it's a serious offence now and attitude is changing too. BTW I am being impartial and neutral here.

And there is a related thing. Certain aspects of traditional Chinese medicine which require animal organs. I have indeed read on PDF that there are Chinese laws against such things but perhaps their enforcement has not been that strict.

Actually there just enacted a new law, a Permanent ban on terrestrial wildlife consumption trading and transportation. They will also set up new biological safety standards. You have to understand Chinese do not have religious constraint in eating habits, so during time of hardship they eat all sorts of animals, not so much in the North because of lack of diversity but especially the South. But like all humans they don't eat particularly disgusting things like shit or corpses. Cannibalism has been known to exist during famines historically. People can show cruel ways of slaughtering a dig but it's not so much different from slaughtering a goat, you torch the fur off.... The bad thing was they did it alive.... Which on my opinion is because these people were poor farmers until a generation ago. They might be wealthy now but attitude and culture takes so time.

TCcp is full of uneducated peasants.

except Vietnam really is filled with uneducated peasants that stuff themselves into shipping containers to escape to a better life.

meanwhile Xi Jinping has a degree in chemical engineering, Li Keqiang has a PhD in economics, Hu Jintao has a degree in civil engineering, Wen Jiabao has a degree in geology.

What degrees do Vietnamese politicians have?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyễn_Xuân_Phúc

No degree.

Back
Top Bottom