What's new

Chinese Markets Reopen — And They Still Sell Bats, Dogs And Cats: DAILY CALLER

A significant portion of China's food industry is terrible and not well regulated. This is enough to cause crises like we are seeing today if it was derived from the wildlife trade.

China REALLY needs to clean up its hygiene, sanitation and food industry. If it can build a world class navy in ten years, it can clean up and educate its people.
I agree we need to improve, no point comparing with third world Asia.

My goodness, I hope this is a false report.:(

Me too!
A significant portion of China's food industry is terrible and not well regulated. This is enough to cause crises like we are seeing today if it was derived from the wildlife trade.

China REALLY needs to clean up its hygiene, sanitation and food industry. If it can build a world class navy in ten years, it can clean up and educate its people.

AMEN. Strict social credit rating/scoring to re-educate and assimilate all peasants/farmers/people to first-world standards. Implement strict national hygiene program from bottom to top level. If anyone can do it China can.

Me too!

AMEN. Strict social credit rating/scoring to re-educate and assimilate all peasants/farmers/people to first-world standards. Implement strict national hygiene program from bottom to top level. If anyone can do it China can.

Exactly. China can build gleaming cities, space stations, 2/3rds of the world's high speed rail, a world class navy in ten years but can't bring their poorest citizens to first world hygiene and sanitation standards? It is shameful.

I agree we need to improve, no point comparing with third world Asia.

It always angers me that Chinese people always want to use the West as a standard to strive for, but when it comes to defending disgusting hygiene standards, food handling standards and eating dogs, pangolins or whatever other creatures, they then say, Southeast Asia and Africa does it too!

Well do you want China to be at the level of the United States or a third world country? Ask yourself that.

Exactly. China can build gleaming cities, space stations, 2/3rds of the world's high speed rail, a world class navy in ten years but can't bring their poorest citizens to first world hygiene and sanitation standards? It is shameful.
Changing the world is always easier than changing oneself.

Changing the world is always easier than changing oneself.

It is all a matter of priorities. If world class hygiene standards, food handling standards, treatment of animals was a priority for the Chinese government as much as 5G, China 2025 or a world class navy, you will bet China would eradicate all these filthy places and practices within 3 years.

It always angers me that Chinese people always want to use the West as a standard to strive for, but when it comes to defending disgusting hygiene standards, food handling standards and eating dogs, pangolins or whatever other creatures, they then say, Southeast Asia and Africa does it too!

Well do you want China to be at the level of the United States or a third world country? Ask yourself that.
We just enacted a permanent total ban my friend. That's the most important thing.

We just enacted a permanent total ban my friend. That's the most important thing.

First of all, we don't know yet how strictly this ban will be enforced. A ban on eating civets was enacted after SARS but we know it still happened after.

Secondly, the ban says nothing about completely overhauling the terrible hygiene standards and practices in these wet markets nor about educating these vendors about world class standards. That says to me that the Chinese govt. is not serious about rectifying this issue. It is not a priority.

First of all, we don't know yet how strictly this ban will be enforced. A ban on eating civets was enacted after SARS but we know it still happened after.

Secondly, the ban says nothing about completely overhauling the terrible hygiene standards and practices in these wet markets nor about educating these vendors about world class standards. That says to me that the Chinese govt. is not serious about rectifying this issue. It is not a priority.
Well you have to wait and see. How is the situation in India now? Are those homeless migrants getting any food yet? I heard millions are walking home.

That's why they had avg life expectancy below 30 yrs.
So tell me, why do Indians who are mostly vegetarian have less life expectancy than others who eat meat?

Mainly fruits and nuts. Actually their lifespan was longer than what they had after agriculture was practiced.
They ate raw meat as well.

Well you have to wait and see. How is the situation in India now? Are those homeless migrants getting any food yet? I heard millions are walking home.

Who fucking cares about India. Do you want China to be India? I am talking about the horrendous hygiene and cultural habits in many backward parts of China. What does bringing up India do in terms of advancing these areas?

So tell me, why do Indians who are mostly vegetarian have less life expectancy than others who eat meat?
What does it got to do it vegetarianism? I know many vegetarians living in their 90s. Most Indian aren't vegetarians, may be 10 to 15% of them are vegetarians.

They ate raw meat as well.
Very rarely since hunting wasn't easy and was very dangerous. Even today, among all the primates, only a few of them occasionally hunt and eat meat. All of them are primarily vegetarians.

Nevertheless, Indians are largely self-sufficient in foot supply. Chinese, thanks to the appetite for meat, are now heavily depending on imports for animal feed.

Freedom has limit. You can certainly enjoy your personal freedom but mustn’t endanger the freedom of others. Germany’s Autobahn has no speed limit. Everyone can drive up to 300 kmh until the car falls apart. My car can accelerate to 220 kmh. However that does not mean you can endanger other people lives just because they drive slower.

There is a thing called responsibility.

Defending eating cats and dogs because of one’s personal habit is a lame excuse.

How is eating cat and dog endangering the freedom of the others? As I've already stated, the same risk exist for all livestock.
And yes, there is no speed limit on the autobahn, thus I would not prejudice against you for driving to the limit of your car, nor shall anyone else.

People may revolt if CCP tries to force them to change their food habits. Remember Pakistan was created primarily because we Muslims wanted to continue to eat beef which is blasphemous for the Hindus.

Hahaha what a funny claim.... so Cause of Pakistan as per your founders was to have a land where they can eat beef without any disturbance??? You are very funny :cheesy::partay::lol::enjoy::omghaha: okay what was the main dish on mind while planning Pakistan? Haleem or Nihari???:omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom