What's new

Chinese Markets Reopen — And They Still Sell Bats, Dogs And Cats: DAILY CALLER

The eating of dogs should be banned.

In fact, all forced cratering of mammals into live markets are a major vector of diseases. If China keeps continuing this barbaric, savage practice, the entire world needs to punish and sanction China for the major losses that we are experiencing right now because of the uncivilized, filthy standards of many Chinese.
You should ban pig industry first. Because pig is very close to human in gene. Dog is not so close as pig.

You should ban pig industry first. Because pig is very close to human in gene. Dog is not so close as pig.

Are you fucking kidding me? Dogs have long been the most loyal companion animals to humans.

How common are education camps??
As common as starbucks by your logic?

They did have re-education camps but the number is exaggerated. The people sent to those are probably the individuals who voiced support for Uyghur nationalism. Eating Halal is not a crime in China, that is ridiculous. Halal restaurants are everywhere in China.

Pig has a higher IQ than dogs or any domestic animals, pigs outperform 3-year-old human children on cognition tests and cows have very strong emotion and can form lifelong bonds;cows,pigs and chickens have caused most viral diseases in the history of mankind than any other animals.
Oh Ok. Read this and update your information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchu_Han_Imperial_Feast

I know that, actually from a manga called "cooking master boy" .
The link you posted is mostly pertaining to exotic banquets and the dishes were believed to have a miraculous benefit and a sign of prestige to the rich folk that could have afforded it .
My point was pertaining more toward the consumption of animals like cats and dogs( not really regarded as high-end exotic food), which was adopted mostly during the time when people were subjected to abject poverty. Thousands of average civilians developed taste for dogs and cats after they were once forced to consume it due to lack of food. That's a reality now. And hence you will see, people from this generation would rarely indulge in such eating habits.

Not that I personally consider , eating pigs or cows are in any way better than eating cats and dogs or rabbits.

Last edited:
Apparently the Chinese have learned nothing from their mistakes! Absolutely disgusting!
When are you going to learn that there's absolutely nothing you can do about China? People all over China will keep eating whatever the f*ck they feel like and unleash plague after plague on humanity and there's nothing you can do about it. If you even think about trying anything, you'll be getting these
Do something about it... b*tch. :)

Not too long ago they were putting muslims in "re education camps" for eating clean halal diet among other islamic things. Now they are facing music.
Stop bring in religion ,it's a downhill path

I'm talking about science. The closer to human the aninmals are, the chance of virus infection is higher. HIV and Ebola are from ape

A lot of these viruses get passed unto humans through unsanitary and unsafe conditions. When you have a lot of live animals, stressed out, crated and being butchered all in the same place in an area crowded with humans, you will get diseases. If China does not learn from this and thoroughly crack down on barbaric practices and reform these markets, then the whole world needs to hold China accountable for the massive losses and death we are experiencing now.

It take ages to change food habit. But, if Chinese govt wants, they can do it . I doubt Chinese were eating such stuff 100 years back ????????
No these are age old chinese practices.
These practices are common in the East asian cultural sphere (which is also known as chinese cultural sphere because the base of these cultures is Chinese culture)
This includes countries: China, taiwan, vietnam, japan, koreas, philippines

It take ages to change food habit. But, if Chinese govt wants, they can do it . I doubt Chinese were eating such stuff 100 years back ????????

Quick google research will show you that Chinese practices like most Eastern practices concerning such diets are steeped in superstition and/or traditional Chinese folk medicine (snake oil kinda stuff).

I only saw dogs(which are safe food). Where are the bats and cats?

View attachment 618688

o_O

:wacko:

Sensational title, but it's Fake news.

Is the image in the OP "fake" too??

You sound like Trump every time you use the word "fake" :rolleyes:

Your fallacy is not quite understanding evolution & genetics and using a baseless claim to make a point. :rolleyes:

When are you going to learn that there's absolutely nothing you can do about China? People all over China will keep eating whatever the f*ck they feel like and unleash plague after plague on humanity and there's nothing you can do about it. If you even think about trying anything, you'll be getting these
Do something about it... b*tch. :)

Such jingoism only works on the internet.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom