What's new

Chinese liquor company gets licence in Pakistan

Yeah, because it's a 5 year old...........must you embarrass yourself this way in every post?

Anyway, even if they aren't, doubt there's any doubt to their "unhealthy-ness". So, let's have it. Demand that they be banned.
Its our country our rules. You do not say a word when French ban burkas as a freedom of clothing but quick to insulting members when it suits your agenda of Western ideological colonialism.

Its our country our rules. You do not say a word when French ban burkas as a freedom of clothing

Haha.....so it wasn't about the health concerns at all? I'm shocked!!!

The French can do whatever they want in their country, not my concern, not my business. If you are asking about the principle of banning the Burka then I don't believe the French or any other country has any right to ban it on anyone. It is a complete breach of basic human rights and personal freedom.

ps: See? This is how you answer that argument when your stance is not dishonest. Also, good job at putting 'what has nothing to do with us' at the exact same level as 'what has everything to do with us'.

but quick to insulting members when it suits your agenda of Western ideological colonialism.

Please stop presenting more idiotic statements. I've clearly mentioned at least half a dozen times in this thread that the right to produce and consume alcohol in an Islamic State by non-Muslims is completely protected in Islam, as practiced by the Prophet (S.A.W) and the Sahabah. You are so dishonest and self-serving that you are deliberately defying Islam while pretending to defend it. I mean, it doesn't get anymore shameless than that.

Or are you contending that Islamic Law is also only trying to serve "Western ideological colonialism"?

Last edited:
Its our country our rules. You do not say a word when French ban burkas as a freedom of clothing but quick to insulting members when it suits your agenda of Western ideological colonialism.
A Muslim in Germany refusing to shake hands with a woman wasn’t naturalized even though the guy was a tax paying doctor. Whole of PDF sided with the decision of Germany and condemned the Muslim for being „extreme“. Their country, their rules bla bla bla. But Pakistan banning alcohol? „The prophet (PBUH) would be against it!“, yeah right. The prophet (PBUH) was also known for building temples for idol-worshippers, right? What is the next step, minorities don’t have the same moral code as we do. Legalize brothels for them too? You know „in moderation“ everything is fine. What about Saati? Our Hindus should be allowed to burn their widows too!

This is our state of mind. Self-hate and feeling sorry for what we are. Change the name of our capital city to IslamISbad to please our masters.

Alcohol has severe effects on your body. Everything starts small and ends up in addiction. Check the stats on alcoholism and pancreas cancer in the West. This is no joke.

Haha.....so it wasn't about the health concerns, after all? I'm shocked!!!
The fact that it’s Haram should be enough. Even if alcohol was the healthiest chemical compound out there, it would be haram. We don’t need excuses for our religion.

Our minorities don’t need pork or alcohol to perform their religion. Nobody is saying to destroy churches and temples. Just stop the appeasing. We don’t get anything from our minorities except bad mouthing in Western media and siding with foreign powers (many do, not all of course). Keep them in check, but respect their believes, give them the right to property and a life in dignity but for the love of god don’t compromise on your own values!

Accept that we are different. We don’t have to apologize for what we are. A Christian knowing his religion will always have a Problem with Islams stance on trinity, a Hindu will have similar problems. You cannot wash away these facts just by shouting feel good slogans.

The fact that it’s Haram should be enough. Even if alcohol was the healthiest chemical compound out there, it would be haram. We don’t need excuses for our religion.

Our minorities don’t need pork or alcohol to perform their religion. Nobody is saying to destroy churches and temples. Just stop the appeasing.

It still baffles me how utterly dishonest and pretentious our people can be. The post that you are quoting clearly states that Islam prohibits you from banning it on Non-Muslims. You crop it out and come up with "The fact that it's Haram should be enough". Good job man. Way to go for distorting your religion and then using it as the excuse to force your bigotry on others. What a Musalman you are.

We don’t get anything from our minorities except bad mouthing in Western media and siding with foreign powers (many do, not all of course).

Doubt the minorities make any splash in the great sea of traitorous Musalmans from Pakistan. Also, a senseless statement devoid of reality and any connect with the debate.

Keep them in check, but respect their believes,

You mean like their belief that alcohol can be consumed?

give them the right to property and a life in dignity but for the love of god don’t compromise on your own values!

That was entertaining. And a pretty stupid thing to say. Unless another man living his life according to his values somehow compromises yours for you. I'm actually chuckling at this right now. And a little offended by the brand of toothpaste you use, can't be compromising on my love for Colgate.

Accept that we are different. We don’t have to apologize for what we are.

You mean shamelessly dishonest to the point where we will openly distort our religion to make it an excuse to deprive those who have nothing to do with our religion of their rights? Sure are different.

A Christian knowing his religion will always have a Problem with Islams stance on trinity, a Hindu will have similar problems. You cannot wash away these facts just by shouting feel good slogans.

Nonsense again. Has nothing to do with the debate. The Christian does not and will never be allowed by you to force his religious values on you.

The post that you are quoting clearly states that Islam prohibits you from banning it on Non-Muslims.
I am ready to learn. Can I have a proof for this statement? Because the question whether it's legal for Non-Muslims to consume alcohol or pork is not a simple: "Yes, of course they are allowed to." There was no general permission to do so in the past (this would trigger a religious discussion).

You crop it out and come up with "The fact that it's Haram should be enough". Good job man. Way to go for distorting your religion and then using it as the excuse to force your bigotry on others. What a Musalman you are.
Alcohol in this day and age needs a specific consideration and ruling. A ban would be in line with our values and traditions. Hindus and Christians will have to suck it up, like we Muslims have to accept that our religious freedom is also limited in the West. No country on this planet implemented an anything goes in regards to religious freedom and Pakistan should maintain and take pride in its Muslim identity and stop caring for these non-issues even many Hindus and Christians agree on (prohibition was popular in many churches in the US and still is).

Doubt the minorities make any splash in the great sea of traitorous Musalmans from Pakistan. Also, a senseless statement devoid of reality and any connect with the debate.
I know, Pakistans Army consists of 50% Hindus, 35% Christians, 10% Sikhs and 5% Muslims only (at least there is always a quota Hindu or Christian in their videos). Hindus will never have an affiliation with India and Christian missionaries would never make trouble in Muslim Pakistan, right? But I kinda agree, we have enough traitors and haramkhoors in the Muslim camp. No need to put minorities under general suspicion, but stop the appeasement!
You mean like their belief that alcohol can be consumed?
No, more like respecting their believes in trinity or samsara.

That was entertaining. And a pretty stupid thing to say. Unless another man living his life according to his values somehow compromises yours for you.
Anything goes? Saati? Prostitution? Alcoholism? The difference between me and you is that for me Islam is the ONLY way of life not one out of 10 billion. Where is our pride in our Muslim identity?

I'm actually chuckling at this right now. And a little offended by the brand of toothpaste you use, can't be compromising on my love for Colgate.
Man, don't give me that.

You mean shamelessly dishonest to the point where we will openly distort our religion to make it an excuse to deprive those who have nothing to do with our religion of their rights? Sure are different.
We are not telling them to pray 5 times a day or destroy their idols. We would explain them: "Listen, we are Muslims, we don't drink alcohol, so stop producing/importing this filth in our country. Have a nice day."

End of discussion. Like a sovereign country, like people who have some kind of affiliation for their religion. Like people who don't feel sorry for the rules of their religion.

Nonsense again. Has nothing to do with the debate. The Christian does not and will never be allowed by you to force his religious values on you.
Don't you understand that they will always have problems in fully integrating into our society because of differences that cannot be overcome by shouting feel good slogans? This is not a bad thing per se, but again, no need to only think about them 24/7. Concentrate on the majority!

Haha.....so it wasn't about the health concerns at all? I'm shocked!!!
I am not getting what you are trying to say here. Try to be more concise (unless you want to troll than its such a lame attempt at it, even Indians can teach you better)
The French can do whatever they want in their country, not my concern, not my business
Yes, that's what I was saying. Thanks for proving my point so easily.
If you are asking about the principle of banning the Burka then I don't believe the French or any other country has any right to ban it on anyone. It is a complete breach of basic human rights and personal freedom.
No, you didn't say it before. Show me if you posted this in any of those countless threads regarding this topic.
Please stop presenting more idiotic statements. I've clearly mentioned at least half a dozen times in this thread that the right to produce and consume alcohol in an Islamic State by non-Muslims is completely protected in Islam, as practiced by the Prophet (S.A.W) and the Sahabah. You are so dishonest and self-serving that you are deliberately defying Islam while pretending to defend it. I mean, it doesn't get anymore shameless than that.

Or are you contending that Islamic Law is also only trying to serve "Western ideological colonialism"?
You are trying so hard to bring religion into this discussion although I never mentioned Islam at all.

Now that you have brought this than tell me where is Islamic law in Pakistan. Is corruption also allowed in Islam? is looting, killing, raping also allowed in Islam? does Islam give permission to waderas to capture land of poor farmers?

If Islamic law is to be implemented in Pakistan then it needs to be implemented completely. For that interest based economy should be abolished as a start as its one of the worst sins, consensual non-marital relationships are also forbidden in Islam but then people like you will jump from "Islamic Principles" to "7th century religion" in a matter of milliseconds.

Can you link me that thread please?
A Muslim in Germany refusing to shake hands with a woman wasn’t naturalized even though the guy was a tax paying doctor. Whole of PDF sided with the decision of Germany and condemned the Muslim for being „extreme“. Their country, their rules bla bla bla
Well I have not seen anyone more shamelessly hypocrite than these LKA (Lunday ke Angrez). They are in so much inferiority complex for being born in a Muslim/Pakistani household that they will even sell their sisters to have some words of appreciation from their supposed gora masters. They will cry Islam Islam when it suits their agenda but the next second they whine "7th century rules" when it doesn't suit them
What about Saati? Our Hindus should be allowed to burn their widows too!
This is very valid point raised by him. @krash Will you also support Hindus' right of burning their widows because of religious freedom and I have not seen any Hadith that specifically prohibits Hindus from doing this act. What about the right to do suicide by non-Muslims as suicide is haram only for Muslims?

Can you link me that thread please?
Of course brother.

You can see how our proud Muslim Pakistanis hate on this brother.

Well I have not seen anyone more shamelessly hypocrite than these LKA (Lunday ke Angrez). They are in so much inferiority complex for being born in a Muslim/Pakistani household that they will even sell their sisters to have some words of appreciation from their supposed gora masters. They will cry Islam Islam when it suits their agenda but the next second they whine "7th century rules" when it doesn't suit them
They will defend their white masters no ifs or buts. It’s always „their country, their rules“ when it comes to white masters. But Pakistanis should suck it up.

This is very valid point raised by him. @krash Will you also support Hindus' right of burning their widows because of religious freedom and I have not seen any Hadith that specifically prohibits Hindus from doing this act. What about the right to do suicide by non-Muslims as suicide is haram only for Muslims?
Yes. There was always a consideration of more than one variable when it comes to Dhimmi things contradicting Islamic law. A case to case decision was made and not a general permission.

I am ready to learn. Can I have a proof for this statement? Because the question whether it's legal for Non-Muslims to consume alcohol or pork is not a simple: "Yes, of course they are allowed to." There was no general permission to do so in the past (this would trigger a religious discussion).

Alcohol in this day and age needs a specific consideration and ruling. A ban would be in line with our values and traditions. Hindus and Christians will have to suck it up, like we Muslims have to accept that our religious freedom is also limited in the West. No country on this planet implemented an anything goes in regards to religious freedom and Pakistan should maintain and take pride in its Muslim identity and stop caring for these non-issues even many Hindus and Christians agree on (prohibition was popular in many churches in the US and still is).

I know, Pakistans Army consists of 50% Hindus, 35% Christians, 10% Sikhs and 5% Muslims only (at least there is always a quota Hindu or Christian in their videos). Hindus will never have an affiliation with India and Christian missionaries would never make trouble in Muslim Pakistan, right? But I kinda agree, we have enough traitors and haramkhoors in the Muslim camp. No need to put minorities under general suspicion, but stop the appeasement!

No, more like respecting their believes in trinity or samsara.

Anything goes? Saati? Prostitution? Alcoholism? The difference between me and you is that for me Islam is the ONLY way of life not one out of 10 billion. Where is our pride in our Muslim identity?

Man, don't give me that.

We are not telling them to pray 5 times a day or destroy their idols. We would explain them: "Listen, we are Muslims, we don't drink alcohol, so stop producing/importing this filth in our country. Have a nice day."

End of discussion. Like a sovereign country, like people who have some kind of affiliation for their religion. Like people who don't feel sorry for the rules of their religion.

Don't you understand that they will always have problems in fully integrating into our society because of differences that cannot be overcome by shouting feel good slogans? This is not a bad thing per se, but again, no need to only think about them 24/7. Concentrate on the majority!
If Pakistan has the right to monitor diet and consumption of non Muslims then France and India have the right to restrict Muslims and their activities.

Also in many Buddhist countries like Myanmar, construction of masjids have already been banned in many areas. Next time don't complain.

Chinese liquor company gets license in Pakistan

March 29, 2021

811425_6492754_sharab_akhbar.jpg

ISLAMABAD: A Chinese company has got a licence in Pakistan to manufacture liquor here, according to sources. The company, Hui Coastal Brewery and Distillery Limited, was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on April 30, 2020, with the Hub (Balochistan) address.

The licence was issued by Excise, Taxation and Anti-Narcotics Department Balochistan. The company has been launched as a joint venture with Balochistan at the Lasbela Industrial Estate Development Authority.

With vast experience of manufacturing liquor in China, this will be the first Chinese company to establish its plant in Pakistan. The company is famous for producing world’s famous brands and it would introduce its two famous brands in Pakistan. The entire process, from manufacturing to packaging, would be carried out at its plant in Lasbela.

Will Imran Khan be the first customer I wonder.

IK said he wanted to make Pakistan upon the model of Riyasat-e-madina, he never claim this Pakistan is right now its in present condition is Riyasate Madina, so lets just make this part clear.

Alcohol is already available in Pakistan, judges, police , Military Generals , Mullah , Imams , Politicians, Poor man, middle class and rich all sections of societies have people who drink alcohol .

Allah has prohibited Alcohol on us for a reason but if that reason is lost of the people of the land, then there is nothing that would stop this to spread in the country, Sometimes I wish that Muhammad Ali Jinnah just never used Islam to create this country, he did that and later generations are still figure it out whether he wants a Islamic state or Secular.
Alcohol is forbidden for muslims, but for non muslims the conditions are different.

In the future, hopefully by 2030 or if Pakistan remains in the dark ages for longer 2040, I want to be able to fly into say Islamabad or Karachi, uber into the city centre fully built up, high rise buildings and clean, walk into a bar and grab a drink and some food no fuss, lots of happy tourists in there, maybe even some locals. Then jump on the next flight to wherever on the coast and check in to a beach resort or even fly up north and check in to a mountain resort, so many possibilities.

Not everything has to involve drinking I know lol, I'm not a big drinker at all, infact maybe once a month and that's just a couple of glasses of wine, but just to experience some normality over there would just bring me so much joy. Hopefully one day.

In the future, hopefully by 2030 or if Pakistan remains in the dark ages for longer 2040, I want to be able to fly into say Islamabad or Karachi, uber into the city centre fully built up, high rise buildings and clean, walk into a bar and grab a drink and some food no fuss, lots of happy tourists in there, maybe even some locals. Then jump on the next flight to wherever on the coast and check in to a beach resort or even fly up north and check in to a mountain resort, so many possibilities.

Not everything has to involve drinking I know lol, I'm not a big drinker at all, infact maybe once a month and that's just a couple of glasses of wine, but just to experience some normality over there would just bring me so much joy. Hopefully one day.
All of this will be achieved after full legalization of achieved? Now I know why Germany is such an economic power! It’s the alcohol, stupid!

Are you even Muslim? If not, no further questions, if yes check your priorities.
If Pakistan has the right to monitor diet and consumption of non Muslims then France and India have the right to restrict Muslims and their activities.
Secularism means: anything goes but Islam right?

Also in many Buddhist countries like Myanmar, construction of masjids have already been banned in many areas. Next time don't complain.
I will complain, because for me only Islam is valid. I am not into cultural Marxism and anything goes.

Back
Top Bottom