What's new

Chinese Leader Arrives In Pakistan To Unveil $45B In Investments

CHINA now focus on building up the “one road, one strip”, Pakistan is the first step of the “one road”. China wishes to make this strategy a success, must make Pakistan a successful sample to show to the other countries on this “ Road”.
If you looking at the big picture of Euro-Asia continent, you can see China is at the foremost east, if China wants to be connected to the west, the first country is Pakistan, and Pakistan will always be a trusted partner of China as long as India exits. So China can invest heavily in to Pakistan and not worry will bet screwed.
To build up Pakistan, the first thing is to build up the infrastructure, to get the electricity and the road net work build up. China wants to build up the framework first and fast, than the rest must depend upon our Pakistan friends then. China now has a over capacity of industrial output, and the world is already saturated, we must create new markets, if China invested in Pakistan’s infrastructure, then Pakistan can developed to be a good customer of China’s industrial output. If the developing countries a very poor, how can China’s export market will get to increase? that’s why China want to make many countries nearby much more richer. Also China wants to up grade the economy, need some countries to take over the lower skilled works, with the developments of our eastern neighbors, the least developed west part of china will also get developed, so this is a win win situation with our eastern partners.
After Pakistan, Afghanistan also will get lot of investment from China.

Dear with china our relations are a way better than USA.Americans deserved to be ditched as they too ditched us .With china our policy is friendly from the day one and it will be that way because we depend on each other for our survival.

images
That will be your situation....infact it is already

As long as they help us hurt india its all good.
As long as Indian govt. dont do this kind of self suicide contract with any other country....it wont hurt me...

Are you on CIA paycheck? For how long has the white enslaves and exploited the their resources? As for your Google link, which western news media will write good things for China? Have you ever heard about Angola rail benefit? Don't tell me me its Chinese using Angola train all the while and no Angola people use it?
wish I could be on CIA paycheck :D.....google it..if it is not blocked by your govt

what about the security of Chinese workmen and investment in Pakistan???? The Chinese Maoists led Chinese mobs to attack Japanese properties when Japan nationalized Senkaku islands thereby revealing their true faces. What if some incident or policy in China instigates the Muslims of Pakistan which calls itself the land of the pure???

That will be your situation....infact it is already

As long as Indian govt. dont do this kind of self suicide contract with any other country....it wont hurt me...

wish I could be on CIA paycheck :D.....google it..if it is not blocked by your govt

I believe there is no major tender in pakistan for infrastructure for more than a decade as china already grabbed the projects

This forum does not exactly represent the sentiments of the average common man in Pakistan, however previous surveys show that over 90% of the population have strong positive feelings towards China. The greatest example I could give is that within my own ancestral village everyone respects China, because they never interfere in the internal policies of other countries and the relationship between our Armed Forces is very good. The real power in Pakistan is the army and as you can see any transgression against China would be stamped out. Evidence of this is made clear where the TTP and its Uighur comrades are dying like the stray dogs they are. I don't need grandeur words to explain this special relationship between Pakistan and China, since I have personally experienced this phenomena myself at the University level, traveling in China, working in China and six of my best friends are Chinese. The Arabs want to seek a weak Pakistan because the amount of resources and potential Pakistan has will change the power structure in the Muslim. In reference to the Uighur issue, I have studied this topic carefully and I can see why China has a dilemma. Do you know why the Hui Muslims are more integrated within Chinese society and the Uighurs have failed? I want to see your prospective on this topic before I will give my own opinion.

We Chinese never against muslim but separatism and extremists..

We Chinese never against muslim but separatism and extremists..

Obviously Chinese people are never against Muslims, however for China to overcome the Uighur dilemma it needs to understand the Islamic doctrine. The Hui Muslims come from the Naqshbandi order which promotes the idea of peace and harmony, hence why they have played a significant role in Chinese history for the last 800 years. The Uighur Muslims specifically in the last 40 years have been influenced by salafists ideology which has been imported from Saudi Arabia. Uighur miscreants will only be defeated in the long term by using Islamic philosophy to counter extremism. The problem with the Uighur community is that most of them are poor and the level of education is appalling. For example I was in Chengdu and I wanted to eat halal meet, so my Chinese brothers took me to a local Uighur restaurant and the waiter could not even speak basic mandarin. I understand that China has given several positive social initiatives to minorities such as lower entry marks to universities, two child policy, financial incentives however this has not translated into jobs. I regard China as my second home and only want to see a positive outcome.

Poor Indians must be having sleepless nights these days....

Jal Jal Key Mur Jaein Gey in these two days:laugh:

Most Indians think that a more economically stable Pakistan will be beneficial for us. Economic progress will give you all a taste of the good life and hopefully you all will chose further economic progress rather than war and fighting.

China is a good example. After the war in the last decade no one has died on either side. No one choosses war over economic progress.

Most Indians think that a more economically stable Pakistan will be beneficial for us. Economic progress will give you all a taste of the good life and hopefully you all will chose further economic progress rather than war and fighting.

China is a good example. After the war in the last decade no one has died on either side. No one choosses war over economic progress.

But most of the posts by the Indian members on here PDF and the reports by Indian media (I have encountered with) show complete opposite to what u are saying.

But most of the posts by the Indian members on here PDF and the reports by Indian media (I have encountered with) show complete opposite to what u are saying.

Is I will agree there is an initial shock factor. Also you must remember the bigots are usually the loudest. So you hear only them but maximum Indians are happy about economic development of Pakistan, will result in regional peace. If you look at history, every single time a country or a region develops economically, there is peace in that region. To understand. that look at Africa. It is the least economically developed region in the workd with maximum violence.

P.S Most Indians are worried about Chinese influence in our backyard.

Is I will agree there is an initial shock factor. Also you must remember the bigots are usually the loudest. So you hear only them but maximum Indians are happy about economic development of Pakistan, will result in regional peace. If you look at history, every single time a country or a region develops economically, there is peace in that region. To understand. that look at Africa. It is the least economically developed region in the workd with maximum violence.

P.S Most Indians are worried about Chinese influence in our backyard.

And every common Pakistani also wants peace and prosperity in the region.

Obviously Chinese people are never against Muslims, however for China to overcome the Uighur dilemma it needs to understand the Islamic doctrine. The Hui Muslims come from the Naqshbandi order which promotes the idea of peace and harmony, hence why they have played a significant role in Chinese history for the last 800 years. The Uighur Muslims specifically in the last 40 years have been influenced by salafists ideology which has been imported from Saudi Arabia. Uighur miscreants will only be defeated in the long term by using Islamic philosophy to counter extremism. The problem with the Uighur community is that most of them are poor and the level of education is appalling. For example I was in Chengdu and I wanted to eat halal meet, so my Chinese brothers took me to a local Uighur restaurant and the waiter could not even speak basic mandarin. I understand that China has given several positive social initiatives to minorities such as lower entry marks to universities, two child policy, financial incentives however this has not translated into jobs. I regard China as my second home and only want to see a positive outcome.
I think it's not abt China not doing enough to provide education for them. Most of the uyghur choose to go Islamic school and isolate from main stream Chinese education. In fact, in university quota, special number are allocated for minoirity to enter U even they score lower than Hans student. But if China push too hard to force most of them go conventional school then you again have the issue of suppressing minority,right? Yes, CCP do realize the problem are doing more now to combat extremism and what impact some of the unqualify Islamic school Will do to uyghur society in China.

I think it's not abt China not doing enough to provide education for them. Most of the uyghur choose to go Islamic school and isolate from main stream Chinese education. In fact, in university quota, special number are allocated for minoirity to enter U even they score lower than Hans student. But if China push too hard to force most of them go conventional school then you again have the issue of suppressing minority,right? Yes, CCP do realize the problem are doing more now to combat extremism and what impact some of the unqualify Islamic school Will do to uyghur society in China.
哥们儿 这里这么发帖啊?需要积分吗?

Back
Top Bottom