What's new

Chinese Leader Arrives In Pakistan To Unveil $45B In Investments

Do pakistan will have any major tender process in coming decade whether it is for defense or infrastructure !

do you kown What is a regional differences?Country size?Strategic needs?
you too low

stupid
why we give PK all the JF-17‘S Intellectual property rights
According to your claim
PK should also not production aircraft to now
why they can build their own plane

Dude, these Indians are just trying to upset Chinese and Pakistanis with dirty tricks, make something up, if we prove it is fake, make something else up again, or, if it is a small thing, try to draw it as a huge thing, it is a political trick, you can see it in e.g. elections all the time, so keep calm, no need to get upset and jump into this endless argument. Also, this is one of the tricks those Internet spies use, when the other side gets over angry of the fake accuse, there is higher possibility they may leak confidential information, and that's what those spies are waiting for. It is just an Internet, keep cool, the more than 50 years solid relationship between China and Pakistan tells more than any accuse, we don't need Indians to prove our friendship with Pakistan.

Dude, these Indians are just trying to upset Chinese and Pakistanis with dirty tricks, make something up, if we prove it is fake, make something else up again, or, if it is a small thing, try to draw it as a huge thing, it is a political trick, you can see it in e.g. elections all the time, so keep calm, no need to get upset and jump into this endless argument. Also, this is one of the tricks those Internet spies use, when the other side gets over angry of the fake accuse, there is higher possibility they may leak confidential information, and that's what those spies are waiting for. It is just an Internet, keep cool, the more than 50 years solid relationship between China and Pakistan tells more than any accuse, we don't need Indians to prove anything.
OK

Do pakistan will have any major tender process in coming decade whether it is for defense or infrastructure !
the infrastructure is in indian

eeeeee............did you looks like zhangfei? don't mind it is jus a guess..

Well Zhang Fei has been shown to have worn a beard and he was a tempered person who was ferocious with a long steal spear. This can be demonstrated when he challenged Lu Bu. The reason why my Chinese brothers called me Zhang Fei because I have a wild look with my beard and generally I am hot tempered like people from Sichuan.

Well Zhang Fei has been shown to have worn a beard and he was a tempered person who was ferocious with a long steal spear. This can be demonstrated when he challenged Lu Bu. The reason why my Chinese brothers called me Zhang Fei because I have a wild look with my beard and generally I am hot tempered like people from Sichuan.
if you next time come to china ,welcome to my home (zhejiang zhoushan ) a Beautiful island

if you next time come to china ,welcome to my home (zhejiang zhoushan ) a Beautiful island

Thank you for your kind generous hospitality brother. I have traveled to Dalian, Chengdu, Beijing, Shanghai and Dangdong, therefore it will be nice to see Zhejiang province. If you are in Pakistan, you are welcome to my home and I will show you the natural beauty of Pakistan.

Thank you for your kind generous hospitality brother. I have traveled to Dalian, Chengdu, Beijing, Shanghai and Dangdong, therefore it will be nice to see Zhejiang province. If you are in Pakistan, you are welcome to my home and I will show you the natural beauty of Pakistan.
too sad
i have a baby in this year...........so ,............:(
at less ten years i can not go too far......

too sad
i have a baby in this year...........so ,............:(
at less ten years i can not go too far......

Congratulations brother it must be an exciting time for your family and I wish you all the best. My own brother from Shanghai just had a baby girl and she looks very cute. Don't worry brother, I will visit you in the future because I need to visit my friends:)

The issue is that your country's leadership is looking for short term solutions to major problems. Pakistan is basically outsourcing its Power generation capabilities to another country. These are going to be funded,built,operated by the Chinese. The profits are going to go in their pockets. Remember The Chinese companies are taking loans from Chinese Banks which they will have to repay with interest and make a profit as well. The electricity wont be cheap and you will have no control over it. Any attempts by future governments to change these clauses will create diplomatic tension .
The same thing applies to Roads and other infrastructure projects.

The Chinese are not investing in any manufacturing projects which would employ skilled labour in your country and improve your employment and economic conditions.

Yes, we are outsourcing the power problem to China... I don't understand the problem and concern? If the government and concerned authorities are not able to provide solutions for the ever growing energy problems, outsourcing it to a reliable friend is nothing short of a sound idea.

Initially the Chinese will be in charge and running the affairs. So what?

Yes, China is going to benefit from the investment and the labor they are going to carry out as they rightly ought to. In return, Pakistanis will receive cheaper and a guaranteed supply of electricity produced on their own soil. It is what we call give and take...

The loans taken by Chinese manufacturers are on very soft and favorable terms. In fact, so favorable that the pros easily outweigh the cons. Your concern is unfounded.

Eventually, as stated in the contracts, the power stations will be handed over to Pakistan. Pakistanis will be trained to operate the power stations etc. I do not think you have read the associated contracts.

Yes, it is therefore an investment which will benefit Pakistan in the long term. It is a blessing for Pakistanis who have suffered from a chronic electricity shortage. We thank our Chinese friends for taking care of our electricity woes.

Thanks for the concern though.

Last edited:
Why do you care so much? mind your own business
Because we too are interested in Pakistan and investment opportunities there. China is getting an easy and awesome deal here without competition from within or outside Pakistan!

Congratulations brother it must be an exciting time for your family and I wish you all the best. My own brother from Shanghai just had a baby girl and she looks very cute. Don't worry brother, I will visit you in the future because I need to visit my friends:)
i am waiting

funny how you play stupid. but on previous threads you talk and talk and talk about all. but when it come to a 46 billion dollars investment that is pennies to India but you are so butt hurt loool. and the only thing you say is How? hhhhOW? loool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom