What's new

Chinese Leader Arrives In Pakistan To Unveil $45B In Investments

Habibi , if i remember correctly it was only few PAF pilots in saudi jets, right?
probably they are the only ones that hit something...But we don't know the full story...
If Pakistan refused to participate with the Saudi coalition despite the pressures put on her, there must must be a good reason. I am glad that Pakistan took a firm stand.

you guys allowing chinese deep inside Pakistan....It is easy to allow but it will become impossible to get rid of them in future....I am saying this because Chinese are not as gentle as USA....dont believe me ..google it..how they exploited African countries....
Are you on CIA paycheck? For how long has the white enslaves and exploited the their resources? As for your Google link, which western news media will write good things for China? Have you ever heard about Angola rail benefit? Don't tell me me its Chinese using Angola train all the while and no Angola people use it?

I don't think many people realise yet, this is a historic day.
If e can get our act together, the nation building starts here. I know I'm always being a downer on this forum, but within the next 2-3 decades, you'll see a different Pakistan, both compared to today and to other nations of that time.

If e can get our act together, the nation building starts here. I know I'm always being a downer on this forum, but within the next 2-3 decades, you'll see a different Pakistan, both compared to today and to other nations of that time.

Definitely. This is an opportunity to transform our position among the world and we would be mad to recognize it and not take advantage of it. I hope each and every political party realizes this and attempts to work with the PML-N government in creating a "Naya Pakistan". The last thing we need right now is a Bhutto impersonator coming along and making a disaster of things.

Beware of haters. I can see so many haters from pro Arabs pakistanis and indians posting load of rubbish claiming this investment will only benefit Chinese, all kinds of absurd comment trying to derail the whole process. You can see the fear even before all this mega deal commence. They are fear of the rising and stronger Pakistan.

Beware of haters. I can see so many haters from pro Arabs pakistanis and indians posting load of rubbish claiming this investment will only benefit Chinese, all kinds of absurd comment trying to derail the whole process. You can see the fear even before all this mega deal commence. They are fear of the rising and stronger Pakistan.

Don't mind them. Some Pakistanis are rightly weary of the competence of their own politicians and government. Others are indeed haters.

But not me, I am normally a massive pessimist, but today was a good day, historic for us, and an even greater chapter in the Sino-Pak story.

Don't mind them. Some Pakistanis are rightly weary of the competence of their own politicians and government. Others are indeed haters.

But not me, I am normally a massive pessimist, but today was a good day, historic for us, and an even greater chapter in the Sino-Pak story.

Oh come on now I feel guilty of making you as such; I guess I shouldn't have ran circles around the tub of butter you are when we were playing football nor should I have beaten you to all the best dates available ! :(

In my defense - Your Galadriel was my Arwen ! :undecided:

Who really cares for Indians. Obviously they are butt hurt today. They are still in a state of shock that whether China really investing $46 Billion into Pakistan.

This forum does not exactly represent the sentiments of the average common man in Pakistan, however previous surveys show that over 90% of the population have strong positive feelings towards China. The greatest example I could give is that within my own ancestral village everyone respects China, because they never interfere in the internal policies of other countries and the relationship between our Armed Forces is very good. The real power in Pakistan is the army and as you can see any transgression against China would be stamped out. Evidence of this is made clear where the TTP and its Uighur comrades are dying like the stray dogs they are. I don't need grandeur words to explain this special relationship between Pakistan and China, since I have personally experienced this phenomena myself at the University level, traveling in China, working in China and six of my best friends are Chinese. The Arabs want to seek a weak Pakistan because the amount of resources and potential Pakistan has will change the power structure in the Muslim. In reference to the Uighur issue, I have studied this topic carefully and I can see why China has a dilemma. Do you know why the Hui Muslims are more integrated within Chinese society and the Uighurs have failed? I want to see your prospective on this topic before I will give my own opinion.

Hi,

Pakistan just had the opportunity to project power like never before. Taking on the insurgents in yemen---Pakistan's image would have been changed the world over----over night. Plus the experience gained in maintaining and managing a war over seas would have been priceless.

We all know that Iran sabotaged Yemen---that it is supplying weapons to the houthis---that its operators are in yemen training and guiding the houthis in the insurgency against the state.

If the arabs are seeking our help----then by default they are accepting our strength-----weakness----it is just a Pakistani state of mind----.

Hi,

Pakistan just had the opportunity to project power like never before. Taking on the insurgents in yemen---Pakistan's image would have been changed the world over----over night. Plus the experience gained in maintaining and managing a war over seas would have been priceless.

We all know that Iran sabotaged Yemen---that it is supplying weapons to the houthis---that its operators are in yemen training and guiding the houthis in the insurgency against the state.

If the arabs are seeking our help----then by default they are accepting our strength-----weakness----it is just a Pakistani state of mind----.
Khan sb I agree with u we should i don't think we need to send planes to kingdom pak can do it from shahbaz base ?Mian is going kingdom Wednesday I hope this time he won't take khawaja there plus use his brain rightly .

sir ji, one genuine question... how much will pak be benefited??? no doubt a huge amount of money will enter economy but What's the use when all this investment will be filled by mostly Chinese engineers and managers??.....i think Pakistan will benefit from this Chinese investment only if Pakistani resources and manpower used....
It seems a little bit of pantothenic acid

I think earlier also some 36 bn USD and 33 bn USD memorandums were signed. Has any investment come from those agreement?

Back
Top Bottom