What's new

Chinese Leader Arrives In Pakistan To Unveil $45B In Investments

Hi,

Actually it is china that will benefit the most---. Pakistan will indeed breath a sigh of relief----but it is china that has a load off its shoulders---.

It is trapped in the south china sea----what pakistan has done is to risk itself to cover chinas flank--- 36 hours is the time it will take for the goods to reach from port to Chinese border and vice versa.

The pressure from the south china seas will be relieved---as those nations won't be able to corner china---and also Gwadar will give Chinese vessels to neuter our other neighbors plans.
At least it will get you out of the Saud's grip and give you a breathing room..

First of all maintain the decorum to discuss things.

Secondly you are sold out. I have not seen a single white or christian blwing himself up In pakistan whereas I have seen Pakistanis doing the same thing abroad. Instead of trying to find a fault in United states/UK/Israel or XYZ countries please see what you are upto.

Raymond Davis. White, US citizen, most probably Christian the one who prays before going on killing innocent Muslims, killed two Pakistani Muslims, was arrested with enough evidence to get him a suitable nice body bag.

Lull play with them as long as you want to. Do I need to bring four witness to prove about my nationality Mollah ?
You are a Worthless and Some Ugly Hearted(or Maybe Extremely Ugly In Looks too) INDIAN masquerading as Pakistani here constantly calling our whole Nation as Stupid/Idiot and what not...

Nobody is really interested to read any View/Opinion of a Chimp sounding Heena/Veena Qureshi so u better bug off and leave Pakistanies alone!

I really hate such Indians!:confused:

blowing himself up ? do you know what does it mean ? You people are shameless that you let him go even if he did all this.No need to blam others when fault lies in you.

Well if an ordinary US citizen when starts growing a long beard he most probably looks like a Taliban, who knows who has blown himself up, we have seen terrorists with very strange tattoos.

And how does it matter to you they both kill and both have been killing us Pakistanis, if you have not noticed. You should be happy we shameless creatures are getting killed.

blowing himself up ? do you know what does it mean ? You people are shameless that you let him go even if he did all this.No need to blam others when fault lies in you.

A baboon would be scratching his head in bewilderment, wondering why human civilization has regressed in the department of intellect. Learn to write correct coherent English sentences because you sound like a typical dullard, who achieved the attainment of education through a run-down brothel. Must be that time of the month where your emotional side tends to spiral out of control.

I serioulsy don't want to go to your level but trust me you will have a very bad experience if you don't mend your way.

There is no vaccination for stupidity as individuals with no brain have no cure. You spelled the word seriously incorrect so join a local library and improve your linguistic writing capabilities, instead of offering your special services to the general public. Unfortunately, you have no intellectual and creative ability to insult me properly because your a stray dog.

bhai shant ho jaa.Pin na nikal liyo gusse mai

Marshmellowkabhai, have you been eating hash brownies again, because currently I am in a happy mood today as the relationship between Pakistan and China has reached a new level today.

At least it will get you out of the Saud's grip and give you a breathing room..

Hi,

We may or may not be in Saudi grip. My assessment was that it was a blunder that Pakistan did not allow its forces for yemen. Here was the opportunity for Pakistan to rise ad shine----have the Saudis pay for the troops and have enough funds to create the same number at home and buy other much needed weapons systems.

To top it off---the U S desperately wanted Pakistan to step in as well and take charge---. Gwadar port was already a done deal. So---Pakistan would have struck twice within days.

Please remember---14 years ago---it was those same people---who pressured the pak govt to not to go after the Taliban and al Qaeda hiding in Pakistan and see what happened.

Yemen was a setup by Iran----they planned it real good and en the last king got sick---they made the move and while Saudi was busy in solving the power issues---they struck hard as they did---.

And when there is insurgency n the country and the govt loses the battle----there are areas which become lawless---thus a target fpr terrorist groups----who move in---claim the territory---. That was the biggest concern and the Sharif govt was not able to convey that message to the public and the parliament.

And Pakistani parliament is made up of illeterates who have no exposure to the world---actually they are clueless as to how to run their own nation---what of the issues of others.

sir ji, one genuine question... how much will pak be benefited??? no doubt a huge amount of money will enter economy but What's the use when all this investment will be filled by mostly Chinese engineers and managers??.....i think Pakistan will benefit from this Chinese investment only if Pakistani resources and manpower used....

Hi,

How much is no the issue-----? The presence of the Chinese with their 100% commitment to Gwadar, electricity and the transportation sector is a windfall in itself----.

Actually the Chinese commitment to Gwadar is the windfall---everything else is a bonus.

All the power players in the region and otherwise just saw Pakistan slip completely into china's sphere and china allied its future liabilities with Pakistan.

This incidence is a massive massive power shift.

Hi,

We may or may not be in Saudi grip. My assessment was that it was a blunder that Pakistan did not allow its forces for yemen. Here was the opportunity for Pakistan to rise ad shine----have the Saudis pay for the troops and have enough funds to create the same number at home and buy other much needed weapons systems.

To top it off---the U S desperately wanted Pakistan to step in as well and take charge---. Gwadar port was already a done deal. So---Pakistan would have struck twice within days.

Please remember---14 years ago---it was those same people---who pressured the pak govt to not to go after the Taliban and al Qaeda hiding in Pakistan and see what happened.

Yemen was a setup by Iran----they planned it real good and en the last king got sick---they made the move and while Saudi was busy in solving the power issues---they struck hard as they did---.

And when there is insurgency n the country and the govt loses the battle----there are areas which become lawless---thus a target fpr terrorist groups----who move in---claim the territory---. That was the biggest concern and the Sharif govt was not able to convey that message to the public and the parliament.

And Pakistani parliament is made up of illeterates who have no exposure to the world---actually they are clueless as to how to run their own nation---what of the issues of others.

Hi,

How much is no the issue-----? The presence of the Chinese with their 100% commitment to Gwadar, electricity and the transportation sector is a windfall in itself----.

Actually the Chinese commitment to Gwadar is the windfall---everything else is a bonus.

All the power players in the region and otherwise just saw Pakistan slip completely into china's sphere and china allied its future liabilities with Pakistan.

This incidence is a massive massive power shift.

So what do you infer sir?? Is it good or bad??
I guess pak will play safe with USA too.....

It is about interest and no one knows about it better than Pakistan Politicians. They have ditched United States and its own people fighting two wars at the same time to make money. Sooner or later it would be same with China and we will be cozy with Russia.

I have few query that gawadar hand over to china and so is normal pakistani's can enter gwadar port site with out the permission of chinese,As this 46 billion dollar is for 15 years that's 3 billion per year,so literally every project in pakistan will be hand over to china for decades with out any kinds of tender, is it ok.How pakistan benifiting from gawadar port, as mainly the port meant to transit goods to china and pakistan will get transit fees and some jobs.That means the imported items will not absorbed to pakistani economy but to chinese, As chinese and arab geo political opinion differs, how to tackle the situation by pakistan etc..

Finally Pakistan has a friend . :partay: For how long I wonder ? :butcher:

Hi,

by murdering innocents like the Sauds? I am sure the Pakistani army has some honor to uphold! Pakistan had already been present beside the Sauds in their last go around with the Houthis. Military brass may know something, they don't want to live again. Houdhis, they maybe poor, poorly armed they shouldn't be taken for an easy pray...Just ask the Egyptians how they feared in the 60's or better the Sauds, shouldered by Pakistan, Jordan and Morocco in the late 2000's...

by murdering innocents like the Sauds? I am sure the Pakistani army has some honor to uphold! Pakistan had already been present beside the Sauds in their last go around with the Houthis. Military brass may know something, they don't want to live again. Houdhis, they maybe poor, poorly armed they shouldn't be taken for an easy pray...Just ask the Egyptians how they feared in the 60's or better the Sauds, shouldered by Pakistan, Jordan and Morocco in the late 2000's...
Habibi , if i remember correctly it was only few PAF pilots in saudi jets, right?

Back
Top Bottom