What's new

Chinese journalist: Why does Japan perceive Korea as a rival and not China?

kings are below Emperor if I observe it correctly.

there are Japanese Emperors , Chinese Emperors, which controls many kingdoms, but only Korean King.

that says everything.

do you know why Korean plastic surgery is good? as a practical surgery industry, only more applied, more sophisticated.
And plastic surgeons have a model to base on their surgery on, Korean actresses and models.

let me ask you a question Korean?

have you done plastic surgery yourself? just out of curiosity.

No, you are whatever you choose to call yourself. Thus British crowns never claimed to be the emperors of the British Empire, only the kings and queens. The title of the Emperor of India was inherited from the Mugal Emperors.

there are Japanese Emperors , Chinese Emperors, which controls many kingdoms
Japanese Emperors were historically religious figures like the Pope and were not even political figures.
Chinese emperors had one country to run, China.

I was talking about the dress. You were comparing the dresses in 13th century, so I compared the dresses in the 19th century.

Go to history museum to find out some antiques innovated by your own and show us.

dont mention hangul, that's totally a words just like Chinese Pinyin. without the 한자어漢字詞, you can not express urself.

Go to history museum to find out some antiques innovated by your own and show us.
That's exactly what I would recommend you to do. In case you are not getting it, Chinese was under the rule of foreign emperors for 300 years by that time, while nothing changed in Korea.

Too bad these Kingdoms were not Korean. :coffee:
And non-Chinese historians laugh at you.

there are Japanese Emperors , Chinese Emperors, which controls many kingdoms, but only Korean King.

that says everything.

The dragons on Chinese Chinese Emperors's clothes have five legs and the korean king can only have 4 because Korea is a son of China. This philosophy applies to many fields within chinese culture society.

Too bad these Kingdoms were not Korean. :coffee:

Yeah, they were part of Chinese history.

interestingly, Korea topic has been the topic over the last two day among my friends at work and bar. thanks to this diligent ambassador, Korean.

Jokes are saying that why Korean women today are ugly? Reason being in old times, beautiful Korean women were taken to either China or Japan. That's funny but still reasonable one.

Kawaraj. Please. Don't insult other people's looks, especially womens'.

It's not good.

The dragons on Chinese Chinese Emperors's clothes have five legs and the korean king can only have 4 because Korea is a son of China. This philosophy applies to many fields within chinese culture society.

Yeah, they were part of Chinese history.

they were slaves, not son. Your Chinese look to me have a soft and big heart, that's why some times you are weaker than Japanese.

Kawaraj. Please. Don't insult other people's looks, especially womens'.

It's not good.

you are new in this regards, without know the context, I treat women equally, this guy Korean is a extreme sexist. People can observe that, you can also check yestoday's topic.

my bad if that offends you.

Gaogouli was part of China's history, while they had their colony in the Korean peninsula. :coffee:

BUt Korean are skilled at acknowledge ancestors. They have acknowledged the Manchu, Mongolian, Han, Japanese and USA as their fathers. I dont know who will be the next victim.

Back
Top Bottom