What's new

Chinese journalist: Why does Japan perceive Korea as a rival and not China?

Not according to Japanese CEOs who are warning the doom of Japanese industry at the hands of Koreans.

I'm just telling you some facts. Japanese CEOs can shut down Korea tomorrow by refusing to sell semiconductor processing equipment, which Korea imports all of and has zero capability to create on its own.

That's the title best suited to you, not me.

Chinese nationalist posters would be furious at your suggestion that China considers Korea to be a rival.

Yes, a Pakistani rightwinger for Japan, what a weirdo.

No, we consider Korea as our humble servant and vessel country.

This exists only in Korea, not china. China exists the rivalry twoards the US not korea and India

If the little brothers get too annoying, we may have to give them a taste of what was otherwise saved for the big boss.

1155a.jpg

I'm just telling you some facts. Japanese CEOs can shut down Korea tomorrow by refusing to sell semiconductor processing equipment, which Korea imports all of and has zero capability to create on its own.

I am in the business. But you don't have to argue with him about that. He's only driving himself crazy, if not already.

He live in a fancy dream in which Korea is a significant nation and nobody ignore them. That's a scenario dreamed by majority of this nation, as I observed, for thousands years. Look at what Kim dynasty's crazily doing, that's the reflection of this deep emotion in national level. this guys is no different from that.

Actually it's the other way around, Koreans utilizing Chinese as cheap labor.

This is your tradition.

朝鲜国王宣祖说:"中国父母也,我国与日本同是外国也,如子也。以言其父母之于子,则我国孝子也,日本贼子也。"(《宣祖实录》卷37)
Korean King wrote:' China is the father of Korea and Japan. Korea is a dutiful son and Japan unfilial one.

I am in the business.
Of sweating out day after day.

He live in a fancy dream in which Korea is a significant nation and nobody ignore them.
Actually I wish Korea got less attention. I am sick of endless waves of Japanese rightwingers bombarding Korean portals with hate messages.

I am in the business. But you don't have to argue with him about that. He's only driving himself crazy, if not already.

He live in a fancy dream in which Korea is a significant nation and nobody ignore them. That's a scenario dreamed by majority of this nation, as I observed, for thousands years. Look at what Kim dynasty's crazily doing, that's the reflection of this deep emotion in national level. this guys is no different from that.

Korea is known as a hermit kingdom. Now, this korean jump out to let the world know that korea is the master of the universe, and Mars is a part of Korea and Jesus is Korean as well as Confucious.

This is your tradition.

朝鲜国王宣祖说:"中国父母也,我国与日本同是外国也,如子也。以言其父母之于子,则我国孝子也,日本贼子也。"(《宣祖实录》卷37)
Korean King wrote:' China is the father of Korea and Japan. Korea is a dutiful son and Japan unfilial one.

culturally that maybe correct. but as nation, Japan has been independent for the entire history, if not involving in the war with China over the control of Korea.

Korea has been the solely and fundamental reason for all Japan-China wars in the last thousand years. if you study the history.

culturally that maybe correct. but as nation, Japan has been independent for the entire history, if not involving in the war with China over the control of Korea.

Korea has been the solely and fundamental reason for all Japan-China wars in the last thousand years. if you study the history.

Yeah, the 1895 Sino-Japan war happended because of Korea. At that time, China thought Korea is part of China. The sino-japan war during Ming dynasty were mostly due to Korea.

The relationship between China and Korea in history were much closer than that between China and Tibet or Xinjiang. Korea is the most loyal son(vessel country of China)except for Ryukya and Viets.

culturally that maybe correct. but as nation, Japan has been independent for the entire history
Except for General MacArthur.

What wars? Japan and China didn't fight a war until the late 19th century. The war of 1592? The Chinese were nothing more than human road blocks, it was the Koreans who were the real combatants. Heck the legend of Chinese joke army came from that war.

Except for General MacArthur.

What wars? Japan and China didn't fight a war until the late 19th century. The war of 1592? The Chinese were nothing more than human road blocks, it was the Koreans who were the real combatants. Heck the legend of Chinese joke army came from that war.

Maybe only Korea history book wrote like what you said.

Yeah, the 1895 Sino-Japan war happended because of Korea. At that time, China thought Korea is part of China.
China was a part of the Manchu empire.
Korea was not; heck Manchus surrendered the Eastern Manchuria to Korea(The notorious Kando).

The relationship between China and Korea in history were much closer than that between China and Tibet or Xinjiang.
Not really, other than regular letter and gift exchange. Korea shut its door to China and this is why there was no Chinese immigration, unlike Southeast Asia.

Maybe only Korea history book wrote like what you said.
Chinese has a joke army reputation in Japan and Vietnam too.

it certainly had values in ancient times, those valuable things in Korea peninsular attracted all warlords in Japan and China, especially in war torn South Japan and North China, hence the fighting over the control of peninsular.

Women, the most valuable one, Ginseng, and mineral ore, even rice, etc are the basic reasons for Chinese and Japanese warlords fighting against each others. The location can provide either China of shortcut to Japan, or vice verse I guess.

China was a part of the Manchu empire.
Korea was not; heck Manchus surrendered the Eastern Manchuria to Korea(The notorious Kando).

Not really, other than regular letter and gift exchange. Korea shut its door to China and this is why there was no Chinese immigration, unlike Southeast Asia.

I remember Korea tried to liberate china from Manchua occupation after china was invaded by Manchu. Korea used the reign title of Ming崇祯 for more than 300 years to show their loyalty to Han Chinese. Korea was powerful according to your history fabricator, but I am wondering why it's isolated on a peninsula and was divided into two parts. Korean should remember that Korea is always a playing game ball of the great powers around it. U should keep low profile to satisfy all your masters. This is you destiny.

Back
Top Bottom