What's new

Chinese journalist: Why does Japan perceive Korea as a rival and not China?

it certainly had values in ancient times, those valuable things in Korea peninsular attracted all warlords in Japan and China, especially in war torn eras, hence the fighting over the control of peninsular.
The last time Korea battled the Chinese army was in the 7th century. The only figures that even attempted to wage war against Korea were the ones that established a unified dynasty, not the warlords.

Women, the most valuable one, Ginseng, and mineral ore, even rice, etc are the basic reasons for Chinese and Japanese warlords fighting against each others.
Chinese and Japanese warlords never fought against each other.

I remember Korea tried to liberate china from Manchua occupation after china was invaded by Manchu.
And occupy China for itself. At least that was the plan.

Korea used the reign title of Ming崇祯 for more than 300 years to show their loyalty to Han Chinese.
What are you smoking?

but I am wondering why it's isolated on a peninsula
We had Eastern Manchuria until the beginning of the 20th century.

and was divided into two parts.
The same reason China is divided into two.

Korea was indeed a vassal state of China during the era of the Ming Dynasty.

Just check their way of dressing, it was almost an exact copy of the Ming custom.

chinakoreafu7.jpg

The Korean King was considered as the subordinate to the Ming Emperor.

The last time Korea battled the Chinese army was in the 7th century. The only figures that even attempted to wage war against Korea were the ones that established a unified dynasty, not the warlords.

Chinese and Japanese warlords never fought against each other.

We did fight. we both wanted to keep korea as our son.

Korea was indeed a vassal state of China during the era of the Ming Dynasty.

Just check their way of dressing, it was almost an exact copy of the Ming custom.

chinakoreafu7.jpg

The Korean King was considered as the subordinate to the Ming Emperor.

Korean can not use the Yellow color just like Chinese emperor's sons and brothers because Yellow can only be for the emperor.

Korea can cheat the non-east asians, but they can not cheat japanese and chinese. they were a son of china and now son of usa

interestingly, Korea topic has been the topic over the last two day among my friends at work and bar. thanks to this diligent ambassador, Korean.

Jokes are saying that why Korean women today are ugly? Reason being in old times, beautiful Korean women were taken to either China or Japan. That's funny but still reasonable one.

Korean can not use the Yellow color just like Chinese emperor's sons and brothers because Yellow can only be for the emperor.

Korea can cheat the non-east asians, but they can not cheat japanese and chinese. they were a son of china and now son of usa

Funny that many Korean dramas having labelled the Korean Kings as the Emperor, which is clearly the blatant distortion of the history.

The Korean Kings in the history never dare to proclaim themselves as the Emperor. :coffee:

interestingly, Korea topic has been the topic over the last two day among my friends at work and bar. thanks to this diligent ambassador, Korean.

Jokes are saying that why Korean women today are ugly? Reason being in old times, beautiful Korean women were taken to either China or Japan. That's funny but still reasonable one.

I remember Japanese emperor has some blood of Korea because of their female ancestor was a gift from Korea. and former ROC president Yuan shikai also had a korea wife who was also a gift from korea, Yuan Shikai accepted this gift from korea when he worked for Qing dynasty in Korea as governor to Korea

No, they talk about Korea because Korea is constantly in their minds.

Jokes are saying that why Korean women today are ugly?
That joke is incorrect because Korean women set the beauty standard and Korean plastic surgery clinics are booming with Japanese and Chinese patients.

No, they talk about Korea because Korea is constantly in their minds.

That joke is incorrect because Korean women set the beauty standard and Korean plastic surgery clinics are booming with Japanese and Chinese patients.

do you know why Korean plastic surgery is good? as a practical surgery industry, only more applied, more sophisticated.

after those labrat piggy tests over korean women and men(heard men in Korea usually do that too), I think Japanese and Chinese patients are safe now.

Back
Top Bottom