What's new

Chinese, Indian troops in stand-off at Ladakh

Awesome smile, Looks like he like being a POW instead of a starving cannon folder?
:rofl:
A5j5Klj.jpg

I'm bored with your nonsense, give me proof like "PICTURES or Videos" of the so-called "Cola incident" or it never happened period, i did my own to support my points with "FACTS" and you gave me trash instead, plain shameful
Ia Posted Books of Renowned Historians With Credibility unlike CCP state control propaganda Media

With Image of graves of you compatriots :omghaha::omghaha:

Chinese-Burial-at-Jaswantgarh-Sela-Pass-Arunachal-Pradesh.jpg

Of course my friend. I am running away. What can I tell you. Nothing I say is truth. Lie. Just lie after lie. Invisible. Everything is invisible.

On Topic: I had enough fun for a day. I am out.

Haha you have to feel such embarrassment due to your own government :D .

There is a big shift in India's foreign policy.
1. Make up a situation with any neighbour
2. cry for 24 hours that they came attacked us
3. give warning of dire consequences for 2 days
4. 4th day naive Indians wake up to a good news, enemy ran away, we won, we took revange.

not a single loss of life, not a single bullet fired, and India won the war with huge margin.

1962 India China is a useless debate. China has come such a long way that it now stands in the league of Russia and America, compared to which, Indians advancement has barely seen it counter balance Pakistan to an extent.

I am startled to see how Politicians can play with emotions and lives of the masses by even contemplating taking on China when in reality they can hardly take on Pakistan

72927304.jpg

i love watching faces of surrendering, smiling soldiers- reveals their own relief to be captured while being at the mercy of the enemy and at the same time- providing subconcious hints of their own inner cowardice.

Last edited:

That's right. Some Chinese and Pakistanis are deluded in their own world. China calls 1967 as Skirmish while loosing Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh to India. Pakistan, an alien race, haven't lost even a single soldier in BSF strikes.

BSF fires 5000 mortar shells, 35000 bullets in 11 days

LOL, its entertaining reading their machismo and India built canal right when their national security advisor is in India.

That's right. Some Chinese and Pakistanis are deluded in their own world. China calls 1967 as Skirmish while loosing Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh to India. Pakistan, an alien race, haven't lost even a single soldier in BSF strikes.

1967 skirmish is a minor event when compared to Indian integration of Sikkim in 1975. In response to 1975 there were no whining of Indian forward policy, Indian hegemony etc. The Chinese went full mute to Indian integration of territory claimed by the Chinese. To compensate for the fragile ego killed few captured Indian troops at point blank range.

Today after 4 decades they curse their leaders for being "charitable" to India in regard to AP :D

1967 skirmish is a minor event when compared to Indian integration of Sikkim in 1975. In response to 1975 there were no whining of Indian forward policy, Indian hegemony etc. The Chinese went full mute to Indian integration of territory claimed by the Chinese. To compensate for the fragile ego killed few captured Indian troops at point blank range.

Today after 4 decades they curse their leaders for being "charitable" to India in regard to AP :D

I know, that's why i said 1967 was not a skirmish. It took huge toll on PLA confidence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom